Free Drugs

Crow

Posting a link to that site time and time again doesn't impress me, brother Willi. You have said that you gave, depending on which post is to be believed, a person and/or people money and/or goods and/or were robbed to buy drugs. You have contradicted yourself repeatedly, and told a conglomeration of conflicting stories, and gone back on most of them. Your own words and actions are far more telling than any link you post.

Last edited:

brother Willi

Originally posted by Crow

Posting a link to that site time and time again doesn't impress me, brother Willi. You have said that you gave, depending on which post is to be believed, a person and/or people money and/or goods and/or were robbed to buy drugs. You have contradicted yourself repeatedly, and told a conglomeration of conflicting stories, and gone back on most of them. Your own words and actions are far more telling than any link you post.
then kill me viper

get the blood out of your eyes, then you have a chance at understanding

Crow

I understand that you are untruthful, and that when you are confronted with your conflicting statements, you attack others as if it is their fault for noticing that you change stories frequently.

brother Willi

Originally posted by Crow

I understand that you are untruthful, and that when you are confronted with your conflicting statements, you attack others as if it is their fault for noticing that you change stories frequently.
i ask ALL to go to the start of this here, in the thred named "Drug Suspect Kills 2"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16365&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

please read what i have said from the start.

then see how some here have painted me as a man standing on the corner yelling
"GET YOUR FREE DRUG MONEY"

anyone without blood in their eyes can see the true painting

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Don't try to blame the rest of us for your deceptions. You are digging yourself deeper into your self made hole.

Repent now and be done with it!

brother Willi

Originally posted by BillyBob

Don't try to blame the rest of us for your deceptions. You are digging yourself deeper into your self made hole.

Repent now and be done with it!
ok Billy

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME.

I AM WAY TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND

SO PLEASE< EXPLAIN IT REAL SIMPLE TO ME

OK?

these are my words
~~~~~~~~~~~

no different then what happened to my sister.

she was killed by a gal drivin at night, flying out of a parking lot.

my sister and her friend were walkin

did the "drugy" or this gal want to kill?

i have inlaws and friends that are and were crack heads.

before you judge, be the "drugy", be that "gal"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then Crow said

Brother Willi, if I were fleeing the police and killed two people, I would deserve the death penalty. If my cousin, brother, sister, or friend did, they would deserve it also.

None of us likes when justice is administered to us, anymore than we like many unhappy consequences of our wrongdoing. That does not mean that there should be no penalty for wrongdoing. It means that we should refrain from it.

then i quoted Crow and sai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
first you must understand what drugs can do to some folks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BILLY quoted that and said
There are posters here who understand very well what drugs can do to people. And most of those posters will not assume a 'cop out' attitude and pretend that the drug addict is a victim or that he has a 'disease'.

CROW quoted me and sai
Gee, brother Willi, I'm a nurse who has worked with drug addicts for over 20 years. I have seen what people do under the influence of drugs. And I've seen them use drugs and alcohol to try to divorce themselves from their actions. So I kinda understand what drugs can do to those who chose to consume them.

If you choose to take drugs, you run the risk of committing acts that will land you in trouble. When we do wrong, we take the chance that we will incur effects that we perhaps do not want to deal with, but they are there just the same.

I quoted BILLY and said
~~~~~~~~~~~
you drive drunk
dont deny it Billy

see yourself yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quoted CROW and said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and i have opened my house to those who need help.

they stole from my, i let them

they need $ for their drugs.
give them drugs, offer them help

break the cycle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then you said the part about drivin drunk in the past

then CROW said
You sure don't break the cycle by giving someone drugs. Or giving them money to buy drugs. Any more than you break it by buying an alcoholic booze. That is sheer idiocy.

MORE YADDA YADDA
from you and CROW

NOW LOOK CLOSE

I SAID

THINK REAL HARD NOW

i promise, this will hurt.

is it better to give a person drugs/$?

or have them break into your home and maybe harm you?

RIGHT FROM THE START, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD RATHER GIVE MY MONEY, THEN BRING HARM TO ANOTHER FAMILY

THIS SHOULD BE REAL EASY TO UNDERSTAND

WHY ISNT IT?

more YADDA YADDA

then I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

is it better to hurt yourself, or another person?

a crack head, will stop at NOTHING to get more crack

have you known any crack heads?

i dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

a crack heads ears can not be opened, untill they are ready!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT STILL, YOU DONT GET IT
you picture me on a corner yelling "FREE MONEY FOR DRUGS"

WHY IS THAT BILLY?
CROW?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by brother Willi

THINK REAL HARD NOW

i promise, this will hurt.

is it better to give a person drugs/$?

or have them break into your home and maybe harm you?

RIGHT FROM THE START, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD RATHER GIVE MY MONEY, THEN BRING HARM TO ANOTHER FAMILY

THIS SHOULD BE REAL EASY TO UNDERSTAND

WHY ISNT IT?

The simple answer to your question is that there are more than two options to this scenario. This should be real easy for you to understand, why isn't it?

more YADDA YADDA

Yes, we all read your posts.

then I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
by giving them $, i give them one less sin to live by, untill they are free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

And we all said that you are enabling them and perpetuating their sin.

is it better to hurt yourself, or another person?

Is it better to be taken advantage of by a drug addict who will happily allow you to support his habit or is it better to turn him down and call the police?

a crack head, will stop at NOTHING to get more crack

That is a blatantly false statement.

have you known any crack heads?

Deja Vu.

i dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? What the hell is your point, Willi? And don't take the easy road and call me a viper, you aren't convincing enough.

BUT STILL, YOU DONT GET IT
you picture me on a corner yelling "FREE MONEY FOR DRUGS"

Not exactly, but you portrayed yourself in a similar fashion. You have only yourself to blame for that.

WHY IS THAT BILLY?
CROW?

Because you were deliberately deceptive in your presentation.

Last edited:

brother Willi

The simple answer to your question is that there are more than two options to this scenario. This should be real easy for you to understand, why isn't it?
it is, thats why i tried to talk about it

And we all said that you are enabling them and perpetuating their sin.
so does a soup kitchen, so does a bed at the YMCA
do you understand that?

Is it better to be taken advantage of by a drug addict who will happily allow you to support his habit or is it better to turn him down and call the police?
its better then you or crow shootin em

That is a blatantly false statement.

you never really helped a crackhead did you?

So? What the hell is your point, Willi? And don't take the easy road and call me a viper, you aren't convincing enough.

I dont say to tell them "just keep doin it"

what doint yoyu understand?

Not exactly, but you portrayed yourself in a similar fashion. You have only yourself to blame for that.
~~~~~~~~~
Because you were deliberately deceptive in your presentation.
they cant both be true Billy

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
BW, you are obviously incapable of reasonable disourse. You are also incapable of simple logic. [I have seen this side of you before]

I have willingly been with you through every step of this topic and have seen you change your position every time your previous position was discounted.

I have answered every question you have posed, yet you re ask them as if they are new. I have given you the benifit of my patience and slowly walked you through each point. Now, after all that, you have come full circle and are asking me the same questions which I have already answered.

After generously giving my time to you, the only summation I can make is that you are dishonest or dense.

Before I continue this discussion, I suggest you look back at the few threads in which this topic was discussed between us, figure out which questions of yours I have already answered and not ask me the same questions again as if they are new. :bang:

brother Willi

BW, you are obviously incapable of reasonable disourse. You are also incapable of simple logic. [I have seen this side of you before]

I have willingly been with you through every step of this topic and have seen you change your position every time your previous position was discounted.

I have answered every question you have posed, yet you re ask them as if they are new. I have given you the benifit of my patience and slowly walked you through each point. Now, after all that, you have come full circle and are asking me the same questions which I have already answered.

After generously giving my time to you, the only summation I can make is that you are dishonest or dense.

Before I continue this discussion, I suggest you look back at the few threads in which this topic was discussed between us, figure out which questions of yours I have already answered and not ask me the same questions again as if they are new. :bang:

i have repeated myself to many times Billy

you want to talk answers to the problem of drugs, or not?

brother Willi

Originally posted by Lucky

That's what he said! :doh:
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you will also be tempted." (Galations 6:1)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you will also be tempted." (Galations 6:1)

That is a very profound scripture, BW. In what way do you propose to apply it to our current situation?

brother Willi

That is a very profound scripture, BW. In what way do you propose to apply it to our current situation?

why is it you never understand me Billy?

lets talk of ways to help addicts,

do we "restore him gently" with a bat or gun?

do we "restore him gently" by cutting back the amount of drugs slowly, so to reduce violent reaction to withdrawl?

do we "restore him gently" by makin sure they cant work anywhere?

get the idea?

lets get some real answers
how do we fix our brothers and sisters who are addicts

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

why is it you never understand me Billy?

Why is it you can never clearly explain yourself??

lets talk of ways to help addicts,

No thanks, not interested.

do we "restore him gently" with a bat or gun?

How about the 'law'?

do we "restore him gently" by cutting back the amount of drugs slowly, so to reduce violent reaction to withdrawl?

Not my job.

do we "restore him gently" by makin sure they cant work anywhere?

I don't want them working for me.

get the idea?

No.

lets get some real answers
how do we fix our brothers and sisters who are addicts

Incarcerate them.

brother Willi

Why is it you can never clearly explain yourself??
i speak as i do,
if you dont understand, ask

No thanks, not interested.
yep, it shows
How about the 'law'?
please explain
I don't want them working for me.

i didnt say you had to hire them.
do they have a right to work?
remember, they will buy drugs with the $
fire em all and make em steal?

Incarcerate them.

should you have been Incarcerated?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

i speak as i do,
if you dont understand, ask

I have many times.

i didnt say you had to hire them.
remember, they will buy drugs with the $

I already answered this, many times.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

please remind me

yes, i understand, not for you.

Willi, I graciously took the time to carefully answer this and many other questions you had when this discussion got started a couple of days ago. If you didn't pay attention the first time around, why should I waste my time and bother going through all of this again? If you want to know what I said, go back and re read those threads.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Willi, I graciously took the time to carefully answer this and many other questions you had when this discussion got started a couple of days ago. If you didn't pay attention the first time around, why should I waste my time and bother going through all of this again? If you want to know what I said, go back and re read those threads.
Exactly! Too much time seems to have been wasted on bW in going over (and over) clear reasoning on this topic. He has clearly been shown that he is wrong, way more than once, and is too blinded by his self-accomidating, false interpretation of scripture to see it. There comes a time when you have to say (paraphrased words of Paul) "You want to be stupid? Then be stupid!"

Last edited: