2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
My kicker (John Carney, K NO) turned out to be pretty good. I could use a better TE though.

C

cattyfan

it would seem I made some errors as to which players to activate and which ones to keep on reserve...ouch. :(

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by cattyfan

it would seem I made some errors as to which players to activate and which ones to keep on reserve...ouch. :(

Not so!

The Lions worked out well for you and you still have three 'positions' which haven't played yet. Knight's team is finished. You have a very good chance of winning this week!

Unlike last week. :angel:

C

cattyfan

Not so!

The Lions worked out well for you and you still have three 'positions' which haven't played yet. Knight's team is finished. You have a very good chance of winning this week!

Unlike last week.

True, the Lions did well...but my reserve kicker was way better than my active, and even though the Packers were massacred (Oh, the pain...the pain...) Ferguson had a pretty good game, but I had him on reserve, too. I won't get too upset, though, since I'm not clairvoyant. I'll just count this as one of those learning experiences.

As for last week...:p :crackup:

Z Man

Ummm... Doc, I have 2 questions for ya:

1) Why am I 0-1?

2) Everytime I try to load the 'game review' screen ( http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/scoreboard/live/2/3/2 ), between me and Jabez, my computer crashes. A blue screen pops up that states "Beginning Dump of Physical Memory". I think it has to do with something you've used to create that webpage - some sort of program that my computer doesn't like. Any suggestions?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Z Man

Ummm... Doc, I have 2 questions for ya:

1) Why am I 0-1?

2) Everytime I try to load the 'game review' screen ( http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/scoreboard/live/2/3/2 ), between me and Jabez, my computer crashes. A blue screen pops up that states "Beginning Dump of Physical Memory". I think it has to do with something you've used to create that webpage - some sort of program that my computer doesn't like. Any suggestions?

Yes, you have too many good players on your team. Take your best five and give them to me, that should fix the problem!

Z Man

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yes, you have too many good players on your team. Take your best five and give them to me, that should fix the problem!
How bout 2 WR's for an RB? :up:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
When I try to watch the live scoreboard, it tells me "A script running in this page is slowing down mozilla and may cause your computer to become unresponsive. Do you wish to run this script or abort?" (Or something like that.) I choose not to abort... (Abortion is wrong!) ...and it runs the script just fine. But, I do have a superior platform. :D

Z Man

Originally posted by Lucky

When I try to watch the live scoreboard, it tells me "A script running in this page is slowing down mozilla and may cause your computer to become unresponsive. Do you wish to run this script or abort?" (Or something like that.) I choose not to abort... (Abortion is wrong!) ...and it runs the script just fine. But, I do have a superior platform. :D
So there is something in the script! I knew it...

Doc, you gotta fix this or I won't ever be able to see the game results.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I tried to watch the Scoreboard on Mozilla, it didn't work very well so I went to Internet Explorer and it worked flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.