Is the election rigged? If not, why is THIS happening?

republicanchick

My memory isn't the best sometimes... but I do have a vague memory of recently watching the news and this one person (reporter/commentator) acted like.. well, let's say the person had an "eye rolling" attitude toward one of the "losing in the polls" candidates when that candidate (Graham) said something about another candidate. I remember what candidate he was speaking of but will not say here.

The point is, this "reporter" was "downing" Graham b/c he was only 1% or so in the polls... as if you.. you know... how could HE of all people criticize this other candidate?

Well... watching Fox... this is what the election situation looks like (don't watch CNN nearly as much but seems to be pretty much the same there...)

coverage-wise, it goes like this on any given day/week in the news:

Trump
Carson
Trump
Carson
Bush

Trump
Carson
Trump
Bush

Christie
Trump
Carson
Paul

Rubio
Carson
Trump
Carson

Trump
Carson
Trump
Carson
Bush

Trump
Carson
Trump
Carson
Bush

Trump
Carson
Trump
Carson
Cruz
Bush

Gee... :think:

:confused::dunce:

I just cannot figure out why Carson and Trump are ahead and all those others are so far behind!!!!!!!!!!!!

just don't get that...

Hmmmm....

Do YOU have any idea?

:think:

:confused::dunce:

+

republicanchick

because people are sick of politicians

vote carson! :banana:

I don't think most people know HALF of what they NEED to know to even vote

Why vote for a total non-politician just b/c we are sick of politicians?

and of course one BECOMES a politician just by running. You have to in order to win

Carson is no saint, I am sure (I know b/c he is still alive..have to go the distance to be a saint)

one way peple are politicians: they may believe that NO unborn chld should be aborted, but they do NOT talk about that b/c they want "everyone's" vote... in gen election

++