User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: The Disclosure Project

  1. #46
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Post research for yourself.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1611 View Post

    I'm pretty sure Steven Greer and the Disclosure group are either a disinformation outfit or just a New Age cult, or maybe a little bit of both.
    You'll need to provide some evidence for your assumption above. Reading their website will properly educate you on what its all about.


    NOT only is there a cover up by the government about the truth of UFO's, but there is a cover up by the UFO research community like MUFON and such. There are not many people willing to discuss the real issues.
    Richard Dolan does a good job of addressing the subject of exopolitics in a presentation done in 2010 (if I recall) below. One has to do their own research by reviewing all the data regarding the ufo phenomena and ET presence. The real issues include looking at the historical records, evidence, accounts, testimonies, etc. and finding the best way to go forward as a society adapting to the possibility and inevitability of disclosure and its implications affecting human experience and culture. The real issues include how we relate to the totality of reality, not just a narrow sliver of it.

    Richard Dolan Presents A New Understanding of Exopolitics


    RICHARD DOLAN: WHY UFOs MATTER

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  3. #47
    Over 4000 post club Caino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,233
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 314 Times in 283 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    186337

    "Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil doing of his ancestors."UB

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caino For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  5. #48
    Over 1500 post club Daniel1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2190
    Steven Greer is either a disinfo agent or New Ager because he teaches the "space brothers" doctrine that these beings are here to enlighten us and help us. Which is obviously false if you look at the info. I've read more than my share about UFO's because I'm fascinated by it. And I think J Allan Hyneck stated it about right when he said the UFO/ET phenomena has more in common with demonic activity than it does with anything Extraterrestrial.

    UFO's and Aliens are almost always reported to have abilities that are more supernatural than technological. Aside from the fact that these being terrorize their abductees, they seem to like to preach New Age religion more than offering anything practical. Maybe they share technology with the government, but when they contact average people, they tend to just talk about how God is not personal, but a force, and how Jesus is just a great teacher and not divine. Everything about the UFO phenomenon says that it is demonic.

  6. #49
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Post exopolitics now........

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1611 View Post
    Steven Greer is either a disinfo agent or New Ager because he teaches the "space brothers" doctrine that these beings are here to enlighten us and help us. Which is obviously false if you look at the info. I've read more than my share about UFO's because I'm fascinated by it. And I think J Allan Hyneck stated it about right when he said the UFO/ET phenomena has more in common with demonic activity than it does with anything Extraterrestrial.
    I think you need to look at the bigger picture here, and recognize that you may not be seeing the forest for the trees. Kudos for your interest in the subject since its important to life on a universal scale. I disagree with the above. Its significant to remember that the first alien contactee accounts making news arose in the 1950s and these were with human space travellers from planets within and without our solar system. These human ETs look very similar to us, some being more the 'Nordic' type, such as Venusians or Pleiadian/Plejaren types.....or asiatic. These races are both spiritually and technologically more advanced than us by hundreds or thousands of years depending on evolutional timelines.

    A previous video-lecture by Gerard Aarsten already covered the human ET contactees of the 50s/60s....who founded 'friendship' networks in order to promote true ethics, spiritual values, human brotherhood and solidarity. The recent plague of atomic-war/nuclear bombs and fallout was another reason for our 'space-brothers' to intervene and involve themselves to serve in relationships of peace at that time in history.

    Also see:

    1950s Contactees Revisited

    The hidden truth of human looking ETs

    Here is a good resource-library on the early 'space-brother' contacts with benevolent ETs. We note that these more advanced human beings naturally will be consonant with the spiritual laws and teachings of what we might call 'masters of wisdom', the prophets, sages, avatars, teachers, messiahs reverred in our various religious traditions. Truth and wisdom is universal, no matter how far one is along in their evolution.

    I reiterate here that these contacts are benevolent and involve no harmful or forceful actions against individuals, they respecting the law of free will. Abductions of a more violent or unlawful manner came later in time (1960's on.....) and that by greys and other races. Even among these encounters some claim they are friendly....others more traumatic. The abduction phenomena is a study in itself. Of course there are both good and evil ETs, as much diversity as exists among our own kind.

    UFO's and Aliens are almost always reported to have abilities that are more supernatural than technological. Aside from the fact that these being terrorize their abductees, they seem to like to preach New Age religion more than offering anything practical. Maybe they share technology with the government, but when they contact average people, they tend to just talk about how God is not personal, but a force, and how Jesus is just a great teacher and not divine. Everything about the UFO phenomenon says that it is demonic.
    I see alot of presumed correlations and assumptions above, that would be addressed by more research on the subject. I myself have much more to study in this field.....others have been at it for decades, so its best to learn from them, and continue to learn.

    You can also read Ed Komareks cutting-edge book on exopolitics free here.



    pj

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  8. #50
    Over 1500 post club Daniel1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2190
    I know all about the contactees with these so-called benevolent ET's. Why didn't they give the contactees any practical info? Why not give us the cure for cancer or something like that? Why is it that the only info they give is always along the lines that God is not personal, Jesus is just a teacher, people can evolve to a higher being, etc. It's because they're deceivers if they're real. The "ET's" have done nothing but terrorize people, preach New Age religion and possibly give the gov't technology they aren't responsible enough for.

  9. #51
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Post The big picture.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1611 View Post
    I know all about the contactees with these so-called benevolent ET's.
    Listen, until you've known about, read and thoroughly researched every contactee report (thru-out the entirety of ufology history to the present) you might be able to come to some intelligent conclusions ....and even then the field here is open if you knew the vast and far reaching implication and the government's handling of such, plus the issue of how disclosure will affect our society. Benevolent human ETs have contacted humanity and I believe groups of these particular companies watch over us, intervening only in special cases, but otherwise allow us to evolve on our own, thru free will choice. Its much like the 'prime directive' principle in Star Trek. Btw, Rodenberry got some of his ideas from ET communications, so these universal laws were familiar to him.

    Why didn't they give the contactees any practical info?
    You're apparently limited to a few cases whereby you make such generalized judgments, unless you can provide specifics. The space brothers can only offer so much as we are able to receive per our current level of development and capacities. They confirm, accentuate, and augment with more clarity and revelation the eternal truths and principles within religion, science and philosophy. The laws that make for peace and progress in all fields relative to mans relationship to others and the cosmos are self-evident. Practice them and prosper.

    Why not give us the cure for cancer or something like that?
    How do you know no methods of healing or medical advancements have been given to man thru ET influence? We've been in the era of ufos for over 60 yrs, and many sightings/contacts are not reported.

    Why is it that the only info they give is always along the lines that God is not personal, Jesus is just a teacher, people can evolve to a higher being, etc.
    More general assumptions, unless you can provide specific examples. 'God' goes by many names, each culture using those word-symbols that best approximate their understanding or conception of Deity. There are aspects of 'God' that are personal as well as non-personal, yet God is ever the creative spirit-energy-intelligence behind all creation, the universal source and origin of all. A divine presence and potential exists in man, having the ability to express, unfold and develop itself. Such is the evolution of life/consciousness.

    It's because they're deceivers if they're real. The "ET's" have done nothing but terrorize people, preach New Age religion and possibly give the gov't technology they aren't responsible enough for.
    More assumptions based on partial data and presumption. Videos, links and resources have been shared here with the purpose of educating and providing a platform for discussion on the info.....particularly in the context of exopoltics to stay true to the forum catagory.

    A forthcoming thread in the Religion section on 'ET theology' may ensue to replace the old one now in cyber space while here focusing on the exopolitical angle of ET relations, especially ecological, economical, cultural, technological advances had within an interplanetary society. The prospect and availability of 'free energy' which is said to exist today but withheld from the masses poses a big problem as well for the power companies who have most of the population under their monopoly.



    pj

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  11. #52
    Over 1500 post club Daniel1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2190
    See the documentary "UFO's and Channeling." Great example of cases of contactees teaching New Age religion and denigrating Jesus.

  12. #53
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Post J Allen Hynek

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1611 View Post
    Steven Greer is either a disinfo agent or New Ager because he teaches the "space brothers" doctrine that these beings are here to enlighten us and help us. Which is obviously false if you look at the info. I've read more than my share about UFO's because I'm fascinated by it. And I think J Allan Hyneck stated it about right when he said the UFO/ET phenomena has more in common with demonic activity than it does with anything Extraterrestrial.
    J Allen Hynek originally started out as a debunker, but later changed his mind after the phenomena proved itself to be something real unexplainable by nature or science, also being disgruntled over the government's dishonesty and ways it was handling things, intentionally playing down and withholding sightings reported by more reliable witnesses.

    He tells all in this interview here, a year before he passed away.

    See:

    The secret life of J Allen Hynek

    It appears Hynek left the phenomena as real, yet not so much a physical nuts n bolts kind of evidence, but more of a metaphysical, interdimensional experience, not necessarily demonic. It was left a mystery, beyond a few possible theories.

    Interview




    pj

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  14. #54
    Over 2000 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 312 Times in 284 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    134413
    David Flynn had some interesting presentations on related subjects.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

    freelight (November 9th, 2017)

  16. #55
    Over 1500 post club Daniel1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2190
    "The Omega Conspiracy" by Dr. I.D.E. Thomas is a must read on this subject. LA Marzulli, John Milor and Chuck Missler also have some good work on this too.

  17. #56
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Post David Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

    David Flynn had some interesting presentations on related subjects.
    Yes, just looked him up, and notice he took a more liberal evangelical Christian perspective on his occult studies and various conclusions on the ET presence and UFO phenomena. Its a fascinating subject, that seems to end in most researchers accepting that there are ETs or other inter-dimensional beings and technologies out there, and 'interaction' between them and us thru-out our earliest history on the planet, whether we assume these ET's or outer space beings are fallen angels, Nephilim, benevolent humanoid races more advanced than us, good angels/elohim, or whatever.

    He appears to delve deep -

    David Flynn



    pj

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  19. #57
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Lightbulb ET theology...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1611 View Post

    "The Omega Conspiracy" by Dr. I.D.E. Thomas is a must read on this subject. LA Marzulli, John Milor and Chuck Missler also have some good work on this too.
    Looked these over

    My current interest in revisiting this is along the lines of our expolitical interactions with benevolent ET races within our own solar system and beyond, within the context of the UFO phenomena, from a historical timeline when the UFO phenomena became more prevelant in our society (1940's on).

    The Nephilim issue is a separate understudy, if we contextualize things from a biblical POV, but all facts and reports must be considered in our day now, seeing from the past, present and futuristic perspectives. A separate thread in the Religion section on this may be forthcoming, or a resurrection of an older one.

    Btw, Happy New Year!



    pj

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

    patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

  21. #58
    Over 2000 post club Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 312 Times in 284 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    134413
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    Yes, just looked him up, and notice he took a more liberal evangelical Christian perspective on his occult studies and various conclusions on the ET presence and UFO phenomena. Its a fascinating subject, that seems to end in most researchers accepting that there are ETs or other inter-dimensional beings and technologies out there, and 'interaction' between them and us thru-out our earliest history on the planet, whether we assume these ET's or outer space beings are fallen angels, Nephilim, benevolent humanoid races more advanced than us, good angels/elohim, or whatever.

    He appears to delve deep -

    David Flynn



    pj
    I enjoyed his research,and he didn't give off the agenda vib or come across as being anything but a seeker who wanted to reveal what he discovered, though like all of us was influenced by the culture and religious exposure he was raised under.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

    freelight (April 1st, 2016)

  23. #59
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270

    Thumbs up Awakening humanity.......



    Awesome interview with Laura Eisenhower

    For more on her work and bio go here.

  24. #60
    Eclectic Theosophist freelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bend, OR. USA
    Posts
    7,066
    Thanks
    2,520
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Blog Entries
    80
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1476270
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I enjoyed his research,and he didn't give off the agenda vib or come across as being anything but a seeker who wanted to reveal what he discovered, though like all of us was influenced by the culture and religious exposure he was raised under.
    Amazing it is when we begin to awaken to the reality of our own being and how this 'being' relates to the greater collective consciousness and beyond. Exopolitics charts this path globally and universally as we see how all is related and going forward as a progressive evolution. This of course includes diplomacy, cooperation and interaction with other civilizations, opening to the frontiers of space.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us