What the Gospel "IS" and What the Gospel is "NOT"

Robert Pate

Banned
God's Grace was not for all of humanity, but it was Limited; only given to those Chosen in Union with Christ
before the world began
. They were the only sinners Christ died for that have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according
to his own purpose and
grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~

You also add to God's word. There is nothing about "only those chosen in Christ".

Robert Pate

Banned
Its obvious, only some were chosen in Christ, Israel of God Deut 7:6-7

And you need to worry about what the scripture says in stead of what it doesnt say !

The scripture says that...

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

God chose all of humanity in Jesus Christ.

beloved57

You accuse all who are "In Christ" of being false teachers, because it is not according to John Calvin who is a heretic.

I haven't accused none of my brothers in Christ, I know nothing about that christ you believe in who failed to save those he died for from their sins ! Dont you believe in a christ that millions upon millions he lived and died for shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24 ? Yes or No ?

Robert Pate

Banned
I haven't accused none of my brothers in Christ, I know nothing about that christ you believe in who failed to save those he died for from their sins ! Dont you believe in a christ that millions upon millions he lived and died for shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24 ? Yes or No ?

It is not possible for you to understand spiritual things, 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Robert Pate

Banned
Dont you believe in a christ that millions upon millions he lived and died for shall wind up in hell for their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24 ? Yes or No ?

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world so that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world so that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

So answer the question! Don't you believe in a false christ that sinners he lived and died for will wind up in hell lost in their sins and unbelief like these John 8:24! Yeah or Neah?

Robert Pate

Banned
So answer the question! Don't you believe in a false christ that sinners he lived and died for will wind up in hell lost in their sins and unbelief like these John 8:24! Yeah or Neah?

Many like yourself will wind up in hell because they are trusting in Calvinism, instead of trusting in Christ.

There is no room in the Gospel for Calvinism.