The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,919 Times in 7,569 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Luke Skywalker here, take me to your leader.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Tambora (November 14th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post head in the sand.......

Quote Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
    UFO Unidentified flying object. They not from outer space. I tell you what they aren't after serving ten years working on military aircraft. Somebody's been feeding you a whole mountain of tripe. Try fast jets, hot air balloons and even toys launched by kids. You can file the UFO's stuff right there with all the silly conspiracy theories.
    Many beg to differ. See The Disclosure Project and the witnesses (for starters). So your basically saying that all the witnesses, government officials, and others who know about and have testified about the going-on's in the government and the cover-up are liars. Not to mention some UFO witnesses who are credible. I'd suggest you do some more research on the subject before you make a 'conclusion' on the matter. There's alot in this field to learn and new things to discover. - not to mention the greater cosmic knowledge and spiritual teachings shared in the 'ET Theology' thread. Your welcome to believe that only this little planet in the entire Universe, Multiverse, Infiniverse,...is the only inhabited one and that your little pre-packaged pop-theology is the only one that is valid or true, but you may be in for an awakening.

pj

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is a such thing as hallucinations, drugs and even devils. The UFO's could be any one of these. A coverup, I don't think so. If it is any kind of coverup, It is a classified military aircraft project.

I'll never see a UFO in my lifetime..Serious Christians never do.

When it comes to UFO's I am an unbeliever. Nothing is going to change that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelight View Post
    See The Disclosure Project and the witnesses (for starters).

There's alot in this field to learn and new things to discover.
    pj
    Yes, there certainly is - and it is such a complicated tangle!

I've changed my views on much of this in recent times.

The consciousness of the human people involved radically distorts things - that's my perception anyway.

You know I'm open minded about this Paul, and I've had some contact with the Arcturians, (or an Arcturian anyway). That was a real blessing - it genuinely was. Even with my very limited knowledge of them, I appreciate how that particular civilization is a wonderful contributor to the universal ascension spiral.

The trouble is that so many UFO enthusiasts seem to want their favorites from the stars to come down and sort everything out for us. That consciousness is going nowhere. I mean don't get me wrong, there are certain civilizations that would just love to "sort everything out" for us but - as you are aware - they are prohibited, (thankfully!), by a combination of higher laws and the presence of people like the Arcturians.

Then we have our famous Zeta Reticulan pals, who are harmless and mis-understood.

I don't spend much time thinking about this stuff anymore, but the Arcturians are awesome, (I say that from personal experience), and the vibration of the Sirian messages resonates strongly with me. With regard to the latter though.... how distorted is their vibration by the psychology of the messengers?

God bless them all, anyhow!

Over 2000 post club One Eyed Jack's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen a couple UFOs. Then again, I've seen all kinds of weird stuff. In any case, I don't think they were spaceships from another planet, or anything like that.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here is a video put out by the Yahoo news service that discusses the UFO phenomena. They hit the nail right on the head.

Who Knew? UFO's

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb UFO witnesses..................

~*~*~

Greetings all,....reviving the thread, have updated some of the earlier posts here. All data and information are subject to further research, new discoveries, modifications, study. First few videos are credible astronaut testimonies of UFOs, and then a wonderful lecture by Frank E. Stranges and his own experience with meeting Val Thor at the Pentagon.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper

Astronauts and UFOs

UFO sightings by astronauts

~*~*~

The National Investigations Committee on UFOs (NICUFO) was founded in July, 1967, as a California non-profit Corporation, IRS Code Section 501(c)(3), by Dr. Frank E. Stranges.

Frank E. Stranges and Valiant Thor (the man from Venus)

Valiant Thor -A Venusian at the Pentagon

pj

12. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone's seen a UFO. It's just something in the sky you can't identify. Some people assume by default that if you can't identify it, it's filled with little green men.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume they are flown by pilots from some subterranean race of sentient beings .

I mean that's more probable right? RIGHT?
    I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Consider the eternal potential and infinity of creation.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Everyone's seen a UFO. It's just something in the sky you can't identify. Some people assume by default that if you can't identify it, it's filled with little green men.
    The possibility or reality of extraterrestrial life has nothing to do with "little green men", neither are all UFO's necessarily 'ET' in origin (we acknowledge), yet for those that are and are controlled by extra-terrestrials, we have evidence by eye-witness testimonies of ET contact, crashed space-craft, retrieval of bodies, technological exchanges, and other corroborations, etc. The significance of such is perhaps the most important truth of our own existence, which will affect all our schools of science, philosophy and religion. Review all the records, information and testimonies out there, and do your own research, plus ask deeply in your own soul if you really believe this planet is the only inhabited planet in the vast cosmos, or that the Infinite Creator or Supreme Being has not created millions of other worlds and even universes with all kinds of life forms evolving along different paths and time-streams within the Infinite.

UFO Documentary - unmasking the ET presence

And you might be aware that the Catholic Church and some of its reputable members/ministers do accept the reality and probability of extra-terrestrial life on other planets since the Bible does not exclude such possibility, since God has eternal/infinite creative freedom in a seemingly endless expanse of creation. Any humanoid life forms or off-planet civilizations would be consider our 'ET brothers/sisters', since we all have One Universal Father. How anyone could deny or reject the concept and probability of life on other worlds, planets, galaxies, etc. is mind-boggling. In any case, there is enough data, witness-reports, corrobation of ET life, and some UFO's being actual space-craft (technology) of various ET life-forms, many races being humanoid in appearance.

We'll cover the RCC and the Vatican's connections or opinions of UFOs/ETs and the socio-political-religious ramifications of such soon - to keep this thread more an exploration from a 'socio-political' perspective, in the light of 'exopolitics'. Again, using the term "little green men" with reference to this important subject is marginalizing its significance, doing it an injustice.

~*~*~

Another poster has sought to ridicule another text of cosmic significance (revealed in the Urantia Papers), and has been 'corrected' here. - the Urantia material does confirm and explain that life exists on millions of other planets in the cosmos, but does not given details on any ET space-craft or technology, or 'alien races', but indicates that material worlds have humanoid inhabitants carrying on their eternal progression thru an evolutionary process, while higher orders of divine sons, angels and cosmic beings exist in their own ranks and hierarchy in the context of the Grand Universe of universes. Our little planet is only one among millions of inhabited worlds strewn across the endless reaches of space. Such is in my view certainly more 'believable' than 'unbelievable'.

pj

16. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Matrix, or Indiana, what's the difference?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomO View Post
    Prince Luzor of the Intergalactic Emo Empire greets you with the Universal Friendship Hand Signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    What the heck is that????
    It's the universal sign of the bird.
    "As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities."

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

"The world embarrasses me, and I cannot dream that this watch exists and has no watchmaker."

Voltaire

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figure that there should be intelligent beings out there. Otherwise, the universe seems like a huge waste of resources. (assuming He doesn't have some other purpose for it)

So far, I don't see anything that indicates they are visiting us. But I haven't done much research, either. Given our behavior toward technologically backward cultures, I'm not looking forward to us meeting any that are much ahead of us.

Interestingly, there's a whole genre of science fiction that is best described as "Earth uber Alles", in which we come out ahead of such advanced civilizations. But reality...
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure Steven Greer and the Disclosure group are either a disinformation outfit or just a New Age cult, or maybe a little bit of both. Not only is there a cover up by the government about the truth of UFO's, but there is a cover up by the UFO research community like MUFON and such. There are not many people willing to discuss the real issues.

Matrix, or Indiana, what's the difference?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The content of the entire thread smacks of a blend of Star Trek, Star Wars and Dune (Bashar). Someone spends too much time watching and reading sci-fi. I once picked up a Treckie after she'd driven off the road. The monologue is all too familiar.
    "As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities."

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

"The world embarrasses me, and I cannot dream that this watch exists and has no watchmaker."

Voltaire

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Dr. Edgar Mitchell's testimony.....

~*~*~

More from our astronauts,....let us listen -

Dr. Edgar Mitchell - We are being visited

Dr. Mitchell explains the UFO cover-up

Morpheus wrote:

The content of the entire thread smacks of a blend of Star Trek, Star Wars and Dune (Bashar). Someone spends too much time watching and reading sci-fi. I once picked up a Treckie after she'd driven off the road. The monologue is all too familiar.
    Have you read all the reports, listened to the witness-testimonies available from the Disclosure Project (see OP) and online (Youtube and elsewhere), gotten caught up on all the data and amassed sightings, contact experiences, and other phenomena related to extra-terrestrials visitations and inter-action with our governments?
    How about the Roswell or Bentwaters incident for starters?

(lecture by one of the most impressionable UFO events with many witnesses and evidence by Peter Robbins, highly recommended) -

UFO Encounter at RAF Bentwaters

In any case,....extraterrestrials and our interactions with them is significant as far as human or planetary relations are concerned, as far as diplomacy and peaceful relations go. It will be interesting when a full disclosure unfolds, or how it will come about in the near or far future, if we have a gradual awakening or a more global 'first contact' event. Looking forward......

pj

22. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thread Information