What the Gospel "IS" and What the Gospel is "NOT"

Robert Pate

Banned
Sure there is.

http://www.vor.org/truth/1689/1689bc00.html

Every section has scripture references.

For instance:

Those whom God effectually calleth, he also freely justifieth, not by infusing righteousness into them, but by pardoning their sins, and by accounting and accepting their persons as righteous; not for anything wrought in them, or done by them, but for Christ's sake alone; not by imputing faith itself, the act of believing, or any other evangelical obedience to them, as their righteousness; but by imputing Christ's active obedience unto the whole law, and passive obedience in his death for their whole and sole righteousness by faith, which faith they have not of themselves; it is the gift of God.
( Romans 3:24; Romans 8:30; Romans 4:5-8; Ephesians 1:7; 1 Corinthians 1:30, 31; Romans 5:17-19; Philippians 3:8, 9; Ephesians 2:8-10; John 1:12; Romans 5:17 )

Christ died for the sins of the whole world, so that whosoever that shall call upon his name will be saved, Romans 10:13.

OCTOBER23

Robert Pate' said,

There is nothing that we can experience that can be called the Gospel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE THE GOSPEL - YOU LIVE AND OBEY IT.

OCTOBER23

ROBERT PATE said,

We do not become complete in Christ. We are MADE complete in Christ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR ROBERT PATE' ERROR. ------------- "MAY"

Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you,

always labouring fervently for you in prayers,

that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLETE CAN MEAN MANY THINGS.

Colossians 2:10 And <2532> ye are <2075> (5748) complete <4137> (5772) in <1722> him <846>, which <3739> is <2076> (5748) the head <2776> of all <3956> principality <746> and <2532> power <1849>:

COMPLETE 4137
4137 πληρόω pleroo play-ro’-o

from 4134;

AV-fulfil 51, fill 19, be full 7, complete 2, end 2, misc 9; 90

1) to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full
1a) to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally
1a1) I abound, I am liberally supplied
2) to render full, i.e. to complete
2a) to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim
2b) to consummate: a number
2b1) to make complete in every particular, to render perfect
2b2) to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)
2c) to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise
2c1) of matters of duty: to perform, execute
2c2) of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish
2c3) to fulfil, i.e. to cause God’s will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God’s promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfilment
-----------------------------------------------------------

WHERE IS THE COMPLETENESS OR OSAS HERE ???????

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write;

I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

ROBERT PATE'

We were only Forgiven for PAST SINS

WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO KEEP SINNING AND ASKING FOR

FORGIVENESS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT COMPLETE YET......

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood,

to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, [PAST]

through the forbearance of God;

Robert Pate

Banned
ROBERT PATE'

We were only Forgiven for PAST SINS

WHICH MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO KEEP SINNING AND ASKING FOR

FORGIVENESS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT COMPLETE YET......

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood,

to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, [PAST]

through the forbearance of God;

I am afraid that you don't know or understand the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am afraid that you don't know or understand the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Satan is ungodly and he has been reconciled but not justified.

OCTOBER23

ROBERT PATE' said,

Romans 4:5 (NKJV)
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him

who justifies the ungodly,

his faith is accounted for righteousness,

2 Corinthians 5:19 (NKJV)
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself,

not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXPLAIN IT TO ME ROBERT PATE'
BET YOU CAN'T
========================

I have studied it for 45 years and here is your Answer. Read em and weep!

Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

= BY THE LAW AND FAITH
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
1 ¶ We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

= BY PURENESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS = WORKS OF THE LAW IN THE BODY AND MIND.
=======================================================

Robert Pate

Banned
ROBERT PATE' said,

Romans 4:5 (NKJV)
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him

who justifies the ungodly,

his faith is accounted for righteousness,

2 Corinthians 5:19 (NKJV)
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself,

not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation

EXPLAIN IT TO ME ROBERT PATE'
BET YOU CAN'T
========================

I have studied it for 45 years and here is your Answer. Read em and weep!

Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

= BY THE LAW AND FAITH
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
1 ¶ We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

= BY PURENESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS = WORKS OF THE LAW IN THE BODY AND MIND.
=======================================================

You need to keep studying.

Christians are totally free from all laws, rules and religion.

Christians are "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven.

We have ALREADY been MADE complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

beloved57

You need to keep studying.

Christians are totally free from all laws, rules and religion.

Christians are "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven.

We have ALREADY been MADE complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You teach salvation by Law principles, either do or die in your sins!

OCTOBER23

ROBERT PATE'

GRACE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU ...

5485 χάρις charis khar’-ece
from 5463;
AV-grace 130, favour 6, thanks 4, thank 4, thank + 2192 3, pleasure 2, misc 7; 156

1) grace
1a) that which affords joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2) good will, loving-kindness, favour
2a) of the merciful kindness by which God, exerting his holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens, increases them in Christian faith, knowledge, affection, and kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues
3) the spiritual condition of one governed by the power of divine grace
4) thanks, (for benefits, services, favours), recompense, reward
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Pate

Banned
ROBERT PATE'

GRACE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU ...

5485 χάρις charis khar’-ece
from 5463;
AV-grace 130, favour 6, thanks 4, thank 4, thank + 2192 3, pleasure 2, misc 7; 156

1) grace
1a) that which affords joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2) good will, loving-kindness, favour
2a) of the merciful kindness by which God, exerting his holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens, increases them in Christian faith, knowledge, affection, and kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues
3) what is due to grace
3a) the spiritual condition of one governed by the power of divine grace
3b) the token or proof of grace, benefit
3b1) a gift of grace
3b2) benefit, bounty
4) thanks, (for benefits, services, favours), recompense, reward
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace is God's goodness towards fallen man.

Such as... "While we were yet sinners Christ died for us".

Nanja

Grace is God's goodness towards fallen man.

Such as... "While we were yet sinners Christ died for us".

God's Grace was not for all of humanity, but it was Limited; only given to those Chosen in Union with Christ
before the world began
. They were the only sinners Christ died for that have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according
to his own purpose and
grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
God's Grace was not for all of humanity, but it was Limited; only given to those Chosen in Union with Christ
before the world began
. They were the only sinners Christ died for that have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according
to his own purpose and
grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~

A limited atonement means that Jesus is not Lord.

The reason that he is not Lord is because he made a deal with the devil.

You will be held accountable for teaching this trash.