Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Disclosure Project

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomO View Post
    Prince Luzor of the Intergalactic Emo Empire greets you with the Universal Friendship Hand Signal.
    Sweet gravy on a Moses stick, are you trying to kill us???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,144 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UFO Hypotheses

Happy New Year!

paul

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 6th, 2016)

A spacious corner office overlooking the River Phlegethon
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eveningsky339 View Post
    I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that "extraterrestrials" are extra-dimensional beings that, in short, want to hurt us. Namely, demons.

But, that's just my little input. I can back my theory up quite nicely if you want.
    So, you can present non-anecdotal evidence that these alleged extra-dimensional beings exist?
    "If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."

--Weinberg's Second Law

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

evidence is 'in' the contact experience

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
    So, you can present non-anecdotal evidence that these alleged extra-dimensional beings exist?

Turning this towards a question of ET entities -

I suppose one could ask the same thing for 'God', angels or higher evolved spiritual beings. In a world of multi-dimensional realities within an Infinite Spectrum of Creation,....it is not illogical to assume the existence of many other life forms and intelligences existing in the Grand Universe amid millions of galaxies spanning the vistas of endless space. Just as we in this dimension exhange communications and contact,....why cannot there also be contact with beings from other dimensions? seeing that LIFE contains the inter-flux of many dimensions of existence. Many claim and believe to be contacting spirits in the spirit world as well as beings from neighboring dimensions - also note that a good share of UFO contacts are 'physical' ones...as well as 'telepathic'.

As far as 'demons' go,.....call them what you will, - a being can only bear the fruits of its own nature and act according to the ethic of its character,...so you will naturally have a variety of beings covering the spectrum between good and evil. We have to look at the 'intent' of these beings.

paul

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent sightings in Texas

UFO Casebook

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richard C Hoagland

"To Seek out New Life and New Civilizations..."
    -- Gene Roddenberry, 1966

"Star Trek, in many ways, more personifies the
    spirit of what NASA used to be... than does
    the current NASA..."
    -- Alan Keyes, Republican Candidate for
    President, Dallas Primary Debate,
    Spring, 1996

Public understanding of major achievements of the Space Age over the past 30 years -- carried out by both the former Soviet Union and the United States -- increasingly seems to have been nothing more than a carefully constructed "version" of a much more extraordinary truth.

Even Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong, in a recent White House ceremony, hinted at the existence of such information, when he cryptically ended his prepared remarks by saying, "...we have only completed a beginning; we leave you much that is undone... there are... breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Space imaging data, made available to the Mars Mission (13-year independent space research group) investigation of these possibilities, from a variety of official sources (including increasing "inside leaks"), now strongly suggests the presence (on at least two worlds -- Mars and the Moon) of extensive ancient artificial structures in the solar system. The most celebrated of these potential "ancient artificial structures" is known to millions as the "Face on Mars" -- a mile long, 1500-foot high Martian landform that eerily resembles a humanoid face, lying in a Martian desert called "Cydonia"... where no "face" belongs.

Nearby, lie equally provocative structures which resemble vast, formerly enclosed, ancient and now crumbling "high tech pyramids"... possible former "environmental arcologies" left by someone who tried to make Mars "home"... long before our fleeting, recent visits.

Far more disturbing than this evidence (if it is indeed disturbing, to a generation raised on "Star Trek"...) is other, equally-documented evidence of a profound, deliberately politically-motivated cover-up of this important data by both major spacefaring nations... for more than 30 years.

Source -
    Enterprise Mission

Mr. Hoagland's interviews are also very stimulating, at his home-base site and elsewhere. Is there really artificial structures on Mars and the Moon, and what has NASA been hiding from the general public? find out! - the implications are pertinent to our own discovery and education of our history and the reality of extra-terrestrial civilizations. His recent book also is making headway. I havent read any of Hoaglands books, but enjoy his interviews. Our discovery of extra-terrestrial cultures and other planetary civilizaitions will be a part of the general culminating 'disclosure' of our true place and history in the Universe, so exciting times lie ahead of us. Lets keep hope alive, but also consider what we are finding in the areas of science and space-exploration even if these challenge and force us to modify or revise our established paradigms and belief systems. Truth must take priority!

More interviews with Project Camelot - Interviews

The Dark Mission Blog

pj

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb First Contact

~*~*~

Greetings all,

As 2012 draws nearer marking a shift in energy and consciousness,...we consider the idea of 'First Contact'...that many believe will eventually come to pass....when advanced extraterrestrial civilizations make their presence globally known and even have us join in some kind of inter-galactic Federation.

ET First Contact Portal Page

With all that we do know so far, from secret government leaks, rumored alliances, UFO contactees/crashes, transfers of technology, spiritual transmissions and greater awareness of eco-politics possibilities, it does arouse curiosity and great significance for us, if/when such a time shall come....ushering us further in our advancements as a society within a greater Universe Family. Such an event will be sure to affect political relationships as well as religious structures.

To Universal Oneness,

pj

12. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul,

It might be worth clarifying exactly what is meant by "first contact".
    From my readings, (which are nothing like as wide in scope as yours are), it seems that:

The Arcturians mean by "first contact" actual landings conducted by them in such a way as to include as high a media profile as possible.

The various channels that claim to represent the Galactic Federation at this time are somewhat varied in what they report, (even contradictory).

As to the "who"... the Arcturians, The Andromedans or the Pleiadians are all mentioned. All of these off-planet civilizations would have the power to easily suppress human military and media blocks and all 3 could, (or indeed currently are), suppressing or moderating the activities of Zeta-reticulans & Alpha Draconans.

As to whether they land as official representatives of the Federation or simply representing themselves, (as it were), is another question.
    Also there is the "Nibiru" factor... there may be a purposely heterogenous landing crew including representatives of many more off-planet civs than the 3 mentioned.... perhaps including Zeta-reticulans or even dissident Draconans.

As to when - it seems 2010 possibly and 2012 probably.

Do you have any immediate responses to make to these points, given your wider reading?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb space figurations.............

Quote Originally Posted by John Mortimer View Post
    Hi Paul,

It might be worth clarifying exactly what is meant by "first contact".
    From my readings, (which are nothing like as wide in scope as yours are), it seems that:

The Arcturians mean by "first contact" actual landings conducted by them in such a way as to include as high a media profile as possible.

The various channels that claim to represent the Galactic Federation at this time are somewhat varied in what they report, (even contradictory).

As to the "who"... the Arcturians, The Andromedans or the Pleiadians are all mentioned. All of these off-planet civilizations would have the power to easily suppress human military and media blocks and all 3 could, (or indeed currently are), suppressing or moderating the activities of Zeta-reticulans & Alpha Draconans.

As to whether they land as official representatives of the Federation or simply representing themselves, (as it were), is another question.
    Also there is the "Nibiru" factor... there may be a purposely heterogenous landing crew including representatives of many more off-planet civs than the 3 mentioned.... perhaps including Zeta-reticulans or even dissident Draconans.

As to when - it seems 2010 possibly and 2012 probably.

Do you have any immediate responses to make to these points, given your wider reading?

Hi John,

Yes,...I do in general mean a greater global 'arrival' and 'first contact' experience...from a high unified collectve or galactic Federation team, assuming the grand commencement of such an event,....covered by universal media outlets,...a truly planetary event. True,...some channeled sources vary in their interpretation and details of such an event and its coordination.

Frankly,....since I've been attending other studies recently,...I've only periodically revived my pioneering these fields, with our recent Arcturian Revival on the 'ET Teachings' thread.....augmenting the general revelation-streams of the Urantia Papers, Wingmakers and Lyricus materials (on multi-dimensional soul development and spiritual evolution relative to 'Ascension'). I remain open therefore and shall formulate my own opinions about 'First Contact' in time.

As far as cosmogony goes, The Liminal Cosmogony compliments Urantia cosmology...here is what James of the Wingmakers school says :

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book.

Excerpt From Liminal Cosmogony

(political/social/religious implications on resistance/assimilation of the teachings are considered).

In the Numinous,

pj

15. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 6,040 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While we're disclosing stuff......

uh . ...

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Tambora (November 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks, Paul.

The Galactic Federation have indicated that they can provide learning techiniques that enable very fast and efficient learning - certainly for academic disciplines such as physics, mathematics and chemistry... I would be very keen to participate in those. Ironically, (or perhaps appropriately), I have almost all my time right now taken up by a part-time university course in mathematics as well as 50-70 hr week on nightshift.
    Roll on first contact, I say!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to John Mortimer For Your Post:

freelight (November 9th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb the pulse of creation.......

Quote Originally Posted by John Mortimer View Post
    Ok, thanks, Paul.

The Galactic Federation have indicated that they can provide learning techiniques that enable very fast and efficient learning - certainly for academic disciplines such as physics, mathematics and chemistry... I would be very keen to participate in those. Ironically, (or perhaps appropriately), I have almost all my time right now taken up by a part-time university course in mathematics as well as 50-70 hr week on nightshift.
    Roll on first contact, I say!
    Hi John,

Resurrecting this thread for further awareness. I havent kept up recently on the 'galactic' end of things with out ET friends, but I'm sure the cosmic pulse of evolutionary progress and the ascension plan continues, working with all contingencies of course

On that note I was going to post another video of Bashar on my ET Theology thread, but we'll see how things flow on that end. - it was in fact on 'sound and vibration', and who better than Bashar in his spirited dissertations to expound on that?

Cosmos blessings,

pj

21. The Following User Says Thank You to freelight For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man is certainly being used to try and destroy the earth, by some unseen force that munipulates the minds of men in high places..

Grace, Zeke.

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,919 Times in 7,569 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

UFO Unidentified flying object. They not from outer space. I tell you what they aren't after serving ten years working on military aircraft. Somebody's been feeding you a whole mountain of tripe. Try fast jets, hot air balloons and even toys launched by kids. You can file the UFO's stuff right there with all the silly conspiracy theories.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

patrick jane (March 6th, 2016),Tambora (November 14th, 2017)

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prince Luzor of the Intergalactic Emo Empire greets you with the Universal Friendship Hand Signal.
    How many fingers are used in that one?
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

Thread Information