Jesus is God.

Right Divider

Body part
Infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size.
That is NOT a definition of God.

How can God be infinite if he is separate from anything?
Once again we get YOUR bogus definition. I'm not biting.

God is not outside of creation or he would be not be limitless.
God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth!

This is as basic as ABC 123.
Indeed it is and you FAIL.

The only separation is in the mind of the personality. It is a farce. God is everywhere.
God is a SPIRIT. He existed BEFORE His creation. This is something that your have rejected, too bad the truth is beyond your comprehension.

God was everywhere BEFORE there was an "everywhere".

There is not one particle of dust that He does not occupy, guaranteed, always without failure. The purity of the virgin is a much more profound reality than the mind can grasp. There is indestructible unity and unbreakable oneness. We are one with this.
Your pantheism don't play home boy!

God's Truth

The value of the soul is infinite, eternal and unconditional. What are you trading in exchange for it?

Of course, the soul...the spirit...is eternal. You have the choice to where that forever is now and where it will be.

You happen to make yourself an enemy of Jesus saying he says things he did not say.

Prizebeatz1

Why in Hell would you do that? See Luke 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

You should have obeyed Jesus because Jesus says not to put any before him.

No. Notice that your insistence to speak against Jesus? That comes from the devil.

You have been ensnared by Satan and you say and do just as we are warned about in the Bible.

There is no fear in God. This is another basic fundamental principle. The literal interpretation that comes from the personality is mangled right off the rip. Jesus represents the soul and I am honoring this part of me that is one with the literal divinity of Jesus by not putting any before him, not even my own personality. The soul is the fulfillment and embodiment of everything Jesus did and said because the soul IS Jesus. It solidifies, magnifies, confirms, assures, certifies and validates the weight of Jesus and the Truth to a level few men have gone before. I have been appointed to assist with making this common knowledge. Do you have something more important?

God's Truth

There is no fear in God.

You got that part wrong too.

There is no fear in those who obey God.

This is another basic fundamental principle. The literal interpretation that comes from the personality is mangled right off the rip.

You just proved again you have no understanding about what Jesus says.

Jesus says understanding is given to certain people, and it is to those who obey.

You will not have the truth revealed to you unless you do what Jesus says. THAT IS what Jesus says.

Jesus represents the soul and I am honoring that part of me that is one with the literal divinity of Jesus by not putting any before him, not even my own personality. The soul is the fulfillment and embodiment of everything Jesus did and said. It solidifies, magnifies, confirms, assures, certifies and validates the weight of Jesus and the Truth to a level few men have gone before. I have been appointed to assist with making this common knowledge. Do you have something more important?

You put down Jesus before. You cannot get around that.

Prizebeatz1

That is NOT a definition of God.

Once again we get YOUR bogus definition. I'm not biting.

God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth!

Indeed it is and you FAIL.

God is a SPIRIT. He existed BEFORE His creation. This is something that your have rejected, too bad the truth is beyond your comprehension.

God was everywhere BEFORE there was an "everywhere".

Your pantheism don't play home boy!

It's obvious you don't know God. The personality sure is delusional.

Prizebeatz1

Of course, the soul...the spirit...is eternal. You have the choice to where that forever is now and where it will be.

You happen to make yourself an enemy of Jesus saying he says things he did not say.

The soul is experienced in this exact timeless moment and nowhere else. You choose to perceive disharmony because you choose to see through the eyes of ego. Sowing to the flesh reaps corruption.

Prizebeatz1

You got that part wrong too.

There is no fear in those who obey God.

You just proved again you have no understanding about what Jesus says.

Jesus says understanding is given to certain people, and it is to those who obey.

You will not have the truth revealed to you unless you do what Jesus says. THAT IS what Jesus says.

You put down Jesus before. You cannot get around that.

I can tell you're full of crap because you are trying to place conditions on that which is unconditional. The interpretation of what Jesus says has been handed to you from the religious leaders who are part of the collective personality. I see right through this. Choose to ignore it if you want. It's your own destruction you're causing. You are trying to bully and intimidate and tell people what to do. That is clearly a trait of the personality. It's pretty clear you can't tell the difference between the personality and the true identity of the soul. The truth of the soul lifts Jesus up. The personality sees it the other way around. It's clear which side you are on.

Prizebeatz1

It's not your special soul, it's Christ that is the focus -

John 15:5 KJV -

Of course Satan would say such a thing. He is persistent in distracting us away. Do you see how badly he needs to turn us away from the power of God found in our souls? Here is Satan trying to convince us we are worthless again and then saying I have something to patch that up. Never mind that something is outside of us and therefore cannot bring any genuine self-worth. It's okay to just take the replacement and settle for self-worth that is there sometimes and sometimes not. It's self-worth that is contingent on a belief, contingent on faith, always contingent on something. Wait until this happens. It's taking us away from the presence of God which is only found in this very exact moment, right here and now and nowhere else. These distractions are broken records that are old as time. That is the hook that keeps our awareness stuck in time. That guarantees for sure we will not know God while we live. Satan is very cunning, nearly undetectable. Who can plunder his goods without first tying him up?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course Satan would say such a thing. He is persistent in distracting us away. Do you see how badly he needs to turn us away from the power of God found in our souls? Here is Satan trying to convince us we are worthless again and then saying I have something to patch that up. Never mind that something is outside of us and therefore cannot bring any genuine self-worth. It's okay to just take the replacement and settle for self-worth that is there sometimes and sometimes not. It's self-worth that is contingent on a belief, contingent on faith, always contingent on something. Wait until this happens. It's taking us away from the presence of God which is only found in this very exact moment, right here and now and nowhere else. These distractions are broken records that are old as time. That is the hook that keeps our awareness stuck in time. That guarantees for sure we will not know God while we live. Satan is very cunning, nearly undetectable. Who can plunder his goods without first tying him up?

Who or what is Satan in your paradigm?
Wouldn't he be one with the infinite if all is infinite?

Prizebeatz1

Who or what is Satan in your paradigm?
Wouldn't he be one with the infinite if all is infinite?

Yes Satan is part of what is infinite. Satan in mostly an unconscious force embedded in humanity. It is basically the identity of the personality or who we take ourselves to be. It acts like a judge telling us what is acceptable and what is not. It plays the roles of child/parent within the dynamics of our relationships. There is a more broad personality which is the collective personality that we've inherited through the generations. It's ingrained in the rules of society, the rules of social etiquette, in the civilized order. When we were children we were mostly free of the personality but as we grow into adults we identify with it more and more. It is not something bad. It is necessary but the trade as we become adults is seamless. One basically has to identify every single reason, every single way, every single event in their life that led them to adopt this identity of the personality as all of who they are. It is a huge undertaking that pretty much requires turning one's back on everything they think they know. One even has to be willing to give up their instinct to survive. It is no fun but in the long run it is too dangerous not to do it. It's like reverse engineering the self and then one day seeing so thoroughly and deeply into that self and realizing it is a falsehood.

The only thing that is left is what is real and that is like infinite and eternal emptiness and darkness. This is the beginning of the ego's introduction to reality and it's very counter-intuitive but he who tries to save their life will lose it and vice versa. This part really puts one to the test. I knew that I was literally going to hell, no if and or buts about it as I had just finally let go of my belief in God and Jesus. I was fully expecting eternal torment, hellfire, brimstone. It was TERRIBLE man, just terrible. In the end I got the opposite, however. Now I understand the worls: Those who wait on the Lord will mount up as eagles. That black infinite emptiness transformed from an absence to a presence. It is miraculous. It is the meaning of Jesus turing the water into wine. At that point I was quickly and easily ready to forget everything about the ego. I didn't honestly care about it and what it was trying to do at all. Now I realize yes, the personality is included in the soul and people tend to judge that as bad, again partaking in the habit of biting of the forbidden fruit. I too was of that kind. I am here to tell you my belief in the personality as me was the very thing that kept me feeling separate from this miraculous dimension. I realized Satan is a metaphor for this part of me that made me feel separate. I know I am not the only with this problem. The truth is Satan is not real, is a false identity, and has no power except that which we choose to give him and even that doesn't stand a chance to add even the tiniest particle of dust to the all-pervasive everlasting miraculous pure sanctity of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The personality's trademark is projection. You claim God is separate from creation yet you cannot see this undermines God's being infinite? Really? What is your definition of infinite?
God could be outside of this entire universe, He doesn't necessarily have to be "part" of everything. You are absurd

God's Truth

I can tell you're full of crap because you are trying to place conditions on that which is unconditional. The interpretation of what Jesus says has been handed to you from the religious leaders who are part of the collective personality. I see right through this. Choose to ignore it if you want. It's your own destruction you're causing. You are trying to bully and intimidate and tell people what to do. That is clearly a trait of the personality. It's pretty clear you can't tell the difference between the personality and the true identity of the soul. The truth of the soul lifts Jesus up. The personality sees it the other way around. It's clear which side you are on.

You lie about me just as you lie about Jesus. You described your beliefs exactly when you said 'crap'.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes Satan is part of what is infinite. Satan in mostly an unconscious force embedded in humanity. It is basically the identity of the personality or who we take ourselves to be. It acts like a judge telling us what is acceptable and what is not. It plays the roles of child/parent within the dynamics of our relationships. There is a more broad personality which is the collective personality that we've inherited through the generations. It's ingrained in the rules of society, the rules of social etiquette, in the civilized order. When we were children we were mostly free of the personality but as we grow into adults we identify with it more and more. It is not something bad. It is necessary but the trade as we become adults is seamless. One basically has to identify every single reason, every single way, every single event in their life that led them to adopt this identity of the personality as all of who they are. It is a huge undertaking that pretty much requires turning one's back on everything they think they know. One even has to be willing to give up their instinct to survive. It is no fun but in the long run it is too dangerous not to do it. It's like reverse engineering the self and then one day seeing so thoroughly and deeply into that self and realizing it is a falsehood.

The only thing that is left is what is real and that is like infinite and eternal emptiness and darkness. This is the beginning of the ego's introduction to reality and it's very counter-intuitive but he who tries to save their life will lose it and vice versa. This part really puts one to the test. I knew that I was literally going to hell, no if and or buts about it as I had just finally let go of my belief in God and Jesus. I was fully expecting eternal torment, hellfire, brimstone. It was TERRIBLE man, just terrible. In the end I got the opposite, however. Now I understand the worls: Those who wait on the Lord will mount up as eagles. That black infinite emptiness transformed from an absence to a presence. It is miraculous. It is the meaning of Jesus turing the water into wine. At that point I was quickly and easily ready to forget everything about the ego. I didn't honestly care about it and what it was trying to do at all. Now I realize yes, the personality is included in the soul and people tend to judge that as bad, again partaking in the habit of biting of the forbidden fruit. I too was of that kind. I am here to tell you my belief in the personality as me was the very thing that kept me feeling separate from this miraculous dimension. I realized Satan is a metaphor for this part of me that made me feel separate. I know I am not the only with this problem. The truth is Satan is not real, is a false identity, and has no power except that which we choose to give him and even that doesn't stand a chance to add even the tiniest particle of dust to the all-pervasive everlasting miraculous pure sanctity of God.
You never include Christ Jesus in your flawed personality analysis. Jesus is the only Way -

Prizebeatz1

You lie about me just as you lie about Jesus. You described your beliefs exactly when you said 'crap'.

No the real lie is that we are worthless. We treat it like it's no big deal even though its ravaged the earth and has caused untold apocalypse, cataclysm and holocaust on the human race. All that fear and pain and misery and suffering and guilt and shame gets passed down through the generations through and affects us until this very day. Would you knowingly pass that down to your own children if you had the opportunity to do something about it? Wouldn't that be enabling destruction of this precious planet which we call home and adding detriment and injury to our descendants? You can't honestly tell me that isn't disgustingly horrid. It is an abomination on a globally seismic scale. How much longer are we going to allow this to continue to happen?