Will Trump Improve USA?

glassjester

If you haven't already figured out the answers to the asinine questions you've asked in this thread, who the candidate are is irrelevant!

Do you think that I'm willing indebted the merits of one candidate over another with someone who doesn't know right from wrong?

Now grow up, and stop trolling.
Address the OP, or go away.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Full disclosure: I'm not part of the US system.

However, on a general basis, I disagree with the implied urgency; voting is a waste of time for the individual and a vast waste of resources nationally.

It would be a quiet, "justified revolution" if people just got over thinking democracy was in any way useful and devoted their time to demanding back their freedom from the millions of regulations that politicians love adding to.
You can debate what form of government is the best and which forms are better than one form or another but that has nothing to do with the form of government that actually exists right now.

Of course, if you're not an American then this whole discussion is academic for you but most of those reading this are Americans and have a responsibility to do what they can do, as little or as much as that might be. It doesn't matter whether one's vote makes an actual difference on the outcome or not. There are people all around you that you effect by doing rightly. What we do matters.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Now grow up, and stop trolling.
Address the OP, or go away.
My first post was in direct response to the opening post and each other post has been in direct response to what you've said.

You're asking questions that prove you have no business participating in this election. You haven't the faintest idea what this country is supposed to be about and thus have no means whatsoever to make a right decision. If you vote at all, you'll as likely as not cast a vote that helps destroy yourself, your family, your neighborhood and the nation in which you live.

You treat elections like they're popularity contests and that it doesn't really matter who wins. You're a fool and probably a child. Do all of us a favor, take the easy road and stay home!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can debate what form of government is the best and which forms are better than one form or another but that has nothing to do with the form of government that actually exists right now.

Of course, if you're not an American then this whole discussion is academic for you but most of those reading this are Americans and have a responsibility to do what they can do, as little or as much as that might be. It doesn't matter whether one's vote makes an actual difference on the outcome or not. There are people all around you that you effect by doing rightly. What we do matters.
Who are you voting for Clete?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wasn't advocating a change in the system; I was putting forward a course of action that would be more useful than buying into the idea that voting matters.

If you're not an American then this whole discussion is academic.
Not voting is a universal value. :)

Not voting for Trump is a US value. :up:

for you but most of those reading this are Americans and have a responsibility to do what they can do, as little or as much as that might be.
Demanding what is right is more effective than a faceless vote.

It doesn't matter whether one's vote makes an actual difference on the outcome or not. There are people all around you that you effect by doing rightly. What we do matters.
Voting isn't doing much of anything. And it boils down to someone else believing you when you say you voted for X.

glassjester

My first post was in direct response to the opening post and each other post has been in direct response to what you've said.

You have not answered this question:
Will Trump improve the United States?

You haven't.
All your childish trolling can't get around that.
You're simply incapable of answering that question.

You haven't the faintest idea what this country is supposed to be about

And you do?

If you vote at all, you'll as likely as not cast a vote that helps destroy yourself, your family, your neighborhood and the nation in which you live.

How can you know that?
Stop trolling.

You treat elections like they're popularity contests and that it doesn't really matter who wins.

What are you talking about?
You speak nonsense.

You're a fool and probably a child. Do all of us a favor, take the easy road and stay home!

I have admitted many times to being a fool.
But at least I am aware of it.
You think your opinions are infallible.
Who is the greater fool?

I am 31 years old.

Stop trolling.

glassjester

You're a fool and probably a child.

As far as being childish - you win by a mile.

Our conversation could be summed up by the following:

GJ: How will Trump improve this country?
Clete: You're stupid!
GJ: Do you think Trump will improve this country?
GJ: It seems like you don't have an answer.
Clete: I do, but I'll never tell!

My goodness. It's like talking to a three-year-old.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
As far as being childish - you win by a mile.

Our conversation could be summed up by the following:

GJ: How will Trump improve this country?
GJ: Do you think Trump will improve this country?
GJ: It seems like you don't have an answer.
Clete: I do, but I'll never tell!

My goodness. It's like talking to a three-year-old.
I can see how intelligent conversation would be frustrating for someone with no common sense or discernment.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This country needs reform, and Trump will do it.
It's not going to be what you want it to be, because what you want is not possible.
And it's that simple.

I take a look at a lot of you and wonder why a person can't figure it out :plain:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz was a far better man, and we lost him! Ted was right to not endorse the presumptive actor. He vales his family and defends then over being popular, while Trump uses his family for his own needs. When daddy have six billion, it would be hard for anyone, but the best of Christians, to stand on principle.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

[h=2]Will Trump Improve USA?[/h]

I don't have a crystal ball.
But I do like (and I mean "REALLY LIKE") what Trump says he wants to do much much more than what Clinton says she wants to do.