ECT WHAT PHIL 4:9 IS SAYING TO ALL !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and Phil 4:9 reads , And what things you LEARNED and RECEIVED and HEARD and SAW by ME you PRACTICE these things and the God of PEACE will be with you !!

#1 , The verb LEARNED is in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the Indicative Mood of what Paul wrote !!

#2 , What the those in Philippians learned from Paul was the MYSTERY as they were " in Christ " Gal 3:28 !!

#3 This means that they are OSAS !!

#3 And they are to ' DO " A verb in the Present Tense which put the Philippians in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#4 The fifth verb says " SHALL BE " is in the FUTURE TENSE and the God of Peace will be with you in the Heavens !!

This is why many do not know if they are saved or LOST !!

DAN P

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all , and Phil 4:9 reads , And what things you LEARNED and RECEIVED and HEARD and SAW by ME you PRACTICE these things and the God of PEACE will be with you !!

#1 , The verb LEARNED is in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the Indicative Mood of what Paul wrote !!

#2 , What the those in Philippians learned from Paul was the MYSTERY as they were " in Christ " Gal 3:28 !!

#3 This means that they are OSAS !!

#3 And they are to ' DO " A verb in the Present Tense which put the Philippians in the Dispensation of the Grace of God !!

#4 The fifth verb says " SHALL BE " is in the FUTURE TENSE and the God of Peace will be with you in the Heavens !!

This is why many do not know if they are saved or LOST !!

DAN P
Good post, I just told B57 and Nanja they think they're elect because they heard it and learned about it - and they believed it

Derf

Hi Dan.
How do you "do" a mystery? And if you cease to do this mystery, were you never saved?
Thanx,
Derf

DAN P

Hi Dan.
How do you "do" a mystery? And if you cease to do this mystery, were you never saved?

Thanx,
Derf

Hi and in Eph 3:9 that has been HIDDEN and SECRET from the AGES and from the foundation in God and read Col 1:25-26 !!

As paul wrote in Gal 3:28 , that ONCE in the Body of Christ you " ARE /ESTE " in Christ which is oin the Greek Present Tense until we go to be with Christ 1 Cor 15:51 -58 !!

In lothjer words OSAS !!

DAN P

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi Dan.
Thanx,
Derf
Read my signature, all of it - pay attention to the gospel of your salvation and the mystery

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV and

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27

DAN P

Hi Dan.
Thanx,
Derf

Hi and anyone who did believe the MYSTERY and than FELL FROM GRACE is still saved and you get rewarded by preaching Grace as 1 Cor 3:10-15 !!

Preach any thing else , you get zero rewards !!

dAN P

Danoh

Hi and if you had met Robert C Brock , you would sing a different tune But it was all BALDERDASH , right ??

dan p

Actually, I knew that grace legalist mentor of yours :chuckle:

You grace legalists are ever amusing.

Your every post is meant to point your high and mighty hoity toity finger at one and all including those MADs who do not hold your errors.

You then turn around and cry foul when your nonsense comes home to roost :chuckle:

The Mystery - the so called key to harmony with one and all - you and your kind are ever in the way of...

You and your expert amateur kind would even go against the Apostle Paul were he around.

No thanks, Dan; I think I'll remain a free agent within MAD.

This way I can speak my mind whether one Mid-Acts "click" or another likes it or not, where ever I agree or disagree with anyone; whether so called "MAD" or not.

Keep your legalist grace and its resulting blindness on your obvious guilt.

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Behold thou art called a MAD, and restest in grace...yeah; right, lol

Keep YOUR "MAD" :chuckle:

Danoh

Hi Dan.
Thanx,
Derf

You "do" a mystery as Paul did - make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery...

By the way, contrary to the impression too offten given; that "make" is not in the sense of "force" all men to see... :chuckle:

As for your other question - If we deny Him; He can not deny Himself...

DAN P

Actually, I knew that grace legalist mentor of yours :chuckle:

You grace legalists are ever amusing.

Your every post is meant to point your high and mighty hoity toity finger at one and all including those MADs who do not hold your errors.

You then turn around and cry foul when your nonsense comes home to roost :chuckle:

The Mystery - the so called key to harmony with one and all - you and your kind are ever in the way of...

You and your expert amateur kind would even go against the Apostle Paul were he around.

No thanks, Dan; I think I'll remain a free agent within MAD.

This way I can speak my mind whether one Mid-Acts "click" or another likes it or not, where ever I agree or disagree with anyone; whether so called "MAD" or not.

Keep your legalist grace and its resulting blindness on your obvious guilt.

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Behold thou art called a MAD, and restest in grace...yeah; right, lol

Keep YOUR "MAD" :chuckle:

Hi and you will always be a sort of CALLOW type of MADist who when asked to show how you you were saved , CAN ANSWER any more than show how Paul was saved , EVEN when I gave you the answer , not to long ago and I feel sorry for you !! 1Cor 3:10-15 and as always , many are like you CRYING in your SOUP !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you will always be a sort of CALLOW type of MADist who when asked to show how you you were saved , CAN ANSWER any more than show how Paul was saved , EVEN when I gave you the answer , not to long ago and I feel sorry for you !! 1Cor 3:10-15 and as always , many are like you CRYING in your SOUP !!

dan p

More of the legalist rubbish of your kind of MAD.

You could care less about other's souls.

Your deal is how right your kind alone are and how you might bait others into showing how right you supposedly are :chuckle:

DAN P

Your deal is how right your kind alone are and how you might bait others into showing how right you supposedly are :chuckle:

Hi and just more LOVIATING is that the BEST you can do is attack the messenger ??

dan p

ClimateSanity

I'm sorry Danoh. You are right about him. I scolded you before even reading his stuff.

DAN P

Look in the mirror; Brock all over again :chuckle:

Hi and just what do you really about R C Brock as will never approach his status and still you will never answer how Paul was saved and are to PROUD to ask how he was saved , aren't you !!

Brock never explained how or the why of the question are the "12 " IN or " out " as the Holy Spirit in my study revealed it to me , so BROCK does not know every thing !!

But he will always be better then your R, Jordan !!

dan p