The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Not everything in Scripture is pertaining to you. The entire Bible is for us, however, it's not ALL about us. The Bible must be "Rightly Divided" as Paul teaches. What was being taught in the four Gospels was meant for the lost sheep of the House of Israel and not for us Gentiles. Paul was made the Apostle to the Gentiles.

What don't you get that it is NEVER ever a teaching from God to not obey?

What don't you get that the Gentiles WERE EXCLUDED because they did not obey?

What don't you get about Jesus coming first to those who belonged to God by having faith and obeying?

You take one thing from the Bible and throw out the rest, thus nullifying the whole Word.

Rosenritter

Just asking that question shows that you never understood what I have been telling you.

God SENT his Son to come down for a reason. This spirit needed a body to become flesh. This spirit controlled the body of Jesus and spoke and acted through it. The true son was not the human it was the spirit in it. Jesus was the body prepared for that express image of the Father.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
God never needed to "take over" another's body before when he was manifest in the flesh, and angels had appeared in physical form as well.

What makes this case different that he had to have someone elses body? And what happened to the original person?

Rosenritter

That hopefully you will read again and again until you see that it is NOT what I, lifeisgood, say, but what God say in His holy Writ.

God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you).
Just checking, you do mean "by what the blood stands for" as a symbol, right?

Romans 5:9 KJV
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Because if you understand the blood as symbolic of some action of Christ, then I think you two have been arguing needlessly for weeks. Faith in Christ, blood of Christ, small word differences point still to the same thing. Maybe there could be some sort of resolution?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I just want to also point out that a person in the New Testament times could receive the Holy Spirit to live inside them at the same time the Holy Spirit come upon them with power.

I want to point that out because there are some false teaching about this.
That was then, this is now -

keypurr

God never needed to "take over" another's body before when he was manifest in the flesh, and angels had appeared in physical form as well.

What makes this case different that he had to have someone elses body? And what happened to the original person?
God didn't, his spirit son did. Read Hebrew 10:5.

Manifest meas to make known.

Rosenritter

God didn't, his spirit son did. Read Hebrew 10:5.

Manifest meas to make known.

"I didn't hit him officer, my hand did!" Sounds like equivocation. For the sake of argument let us say God was responsible.

Can you address the thrust of my question please? Why was possession necessary in this case and not in others? And what happened to the Jesus that was born to Mary after he became possessed?

Rosenritter

GT, I've always done far more than "mere insulting". The problem here is that you get insulted when you are shown the truth in light of your lies.

There's also the dodging the question bit. Still want to know if God "playing different roles" of Sacrifice for Sin, Mediator between God and Men, and Returning King is a "dangerous idea."

Right Divider

Body part
There's also the dodging the question bit. Still want to know if God "playing different roles" of Sacrifice for Sin, Mediator between God and Men, and Returning King is a "dangerous idea."
No, God is NOT an actor (like your Harrison Ford).

When the Son of God spoke to His Father He was NOT pretending.

So YES, it is a very dangerous idea to conceive God is a WAY that God has NOT shown Himself to be.

The "role playing god" is the man-made version and NOT the Biblical version.

Right Divider

Body part
What don't you get that you have resorted to merely insulting because you have no truth?
I understand the gospel of the grace of God of which you have no clue.
Rom 5:17-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. (5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. (5:20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: (5:21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The righteousness and obedience of ONE is how the Body of Christ is saved. You should join, but you think that you are something special and will not humble yourself enough to be saved by grace through faith and that not of yourself.
Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God's Truth

I understand the gospel of the grace of God of which you have no clue.
Rom 5:17-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. (5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. (5:20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: (5:21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The righteousness and obedience of ONE is how the Body of Christ is saved. You should join, but you think that you are something special and will not humble yourself enough to be saved by grace through faith and that not of yourself.
Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Those scriptures do not say what you want it to say. Those scriptures do not say we do not have to do what Jesus says to be saved by him.

Jesus saves us all on his own, but he chooses whom he will save. He tells us who he saves. He saves those who obey him.

Jesus is not going to make his home with Jesus anyone.