Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

Once again, you make no sense -

The soul is foolishness to the ego. It claims there is no value in the soul. It would rather replace the soul with an identity that it feels is right, good, strong and in control. It trades the eternal identity in exchange for what is of infinite value. Where's the sense in that?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Prizebeatz1

The world is who says truth is relevant to ones own ideas and desires. They get it from the worship of the ultimate humanist, satan, the prince of this world.

Satan is the individual and collective personalities. It represents the very thing that tricks us into believing we are separate from what is infinite, eternal and unconditional.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Of course, you can do what you want, but that does not mean what you do won't have consequences.

Tell me, if you believe in an all powerful God, then you can easily believe God preserved His written word in the Holy Bible. If you believe the Holy Bible is the words of God, how can you throw out any of it?

It's the literal interpretation that comes from man that misses the point. God speaks to each of us more through the heart. We can use the bible to assist us but depending on it for self-worth becomes a problem in the long run. One cannot extract self-worth from anywhere other than the true self which is the true identity which is the soul which is infinite and eternal and unconditional which is one with God. Jesus is a metaphor for this. The literal interpretation does not tell us this because it wouldn't be profitable.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
It's the literal interpretation that come from man that misses the point. God speaks to each of us more through the heart. We can use the bible to assist us but depending on it for self-worth becomes a problem in the long run. One cannot extract self-worth from anywhere other than the true self which is the true identity which is the soul which is infinite and eternal and unconditional which is one with God. Jesus is a metaphor for this. The literal interpretation does not tell us this because it wouldn't be profitable.
Seriously dude. What a lot of puffed up and vain philosophy!

Prizebeatz1

Suggesting that people are vain and puffed up is one of many examples of how the personality discourages people from knowing and feeling their infinite value because it cannot feel its own. The effects are tragic on a historical scale. It is a disservice to humanity. We promote and affirm that there is something more important than the soul and thus justify the conditions for living without any real self-worth. Do you suppose that is okay? Who would do such a thing?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Spiritual and divine RIGHT........

Spiritual and divine RIGHT........

I know my rights.

I got a spiritual giggle with this one,...but in a good way of course :)

I interpret this as meaning you know your eternal/infinite identity and worth as the 'soul' within, and the individual sovereignty that comes with it - this is important for the traditionalists and 'pew warmers' to understand. The truths that Prizebeatz1 and myself at times communicate are universal, allegorical, esoteric,...in discovering the true meaning and value of what is being communicated, thru any religious writings (call them 'scripture' if you like) or any religious personality, in this case we discussing 'Jesus' (don't forget to remind yourselves folks that none of you has ever met Jesus except thru faith, some spiritual sense, belief, imagination, etc. Think about that. All you have in your mind is some image/character of Jesus, beyond some spiritual presence you 'assume' exists within by association with this 'Jesus').

Jesus being a personality representing 'God' is the essential matter here being reviewed, however church councils or religionists choose to define that. What is also most essential is one recognizing the nature, being and identity of 'God' (Spirit) within their own consciousness, in the essence of their own soul. One could argue that man without some outside spiritual regeneration does not have any part or fragment of 'God' within them (debatable), only if they receive it by receiving 'Christ', or others believe there is already a 'spark' or 'fragment' of the infinite 'God' already indwelling the 'soul'. (it just so happens that since 'God' is both 'within' and 'without', man's association with God includes activities that are already inherent and some that might be 'added' to the individual from without,...its all going on in the same Universal Spirit).

Religiously there are different terms we use to describe such depending on what religious cult-ure and nomenclature we are using as our 'prefered' format. Yes, you have a choice in your religious beliefs, those 'beliefs' are also subject to change.

There is one Great Infinite Intelligence Matrix,...but many 'programs' being used within the Great Grid :angel:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Definiting Personality

Definiting Personality

Describe the "personality" for us -

Since prizebeatz1 has his own sense and definition of the word, you will learn more as he goes along. I would add from my 'interpretation' of his use of the term, it refers to the temporal, human, finite and fragmentary 'ego' identity, that mental construct and belief system in us that is NOT based on the eternal, infinite, unchanging, divine nature essence that indwells us, this 'inner essence' or 'inner man' being the 'spirit-nature' or 'soul'. Prizebeatz1 simply refers to this inner essence as the 'soul', the 'nature' or 'essence' of 'God'. You have to explore, research and expound on the language being used to get your own understanding or knowledge within a proper 'context'. He appears to use more like a greek philosophical terminology of simplifying it as a duality of 'body'(soma) and 'soul'(psyche).

Some systems (as in Paul's writing) also include 'spirit' seeing a tripartite conception of man (spirit, soul, body), but I haven't heard him expound on such.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

How much of what you've accepted as 'truth' is just what you've been religiously and culturally conditioned to believe or assume was true? How much is actually the result of diligent research, spiritual striving, contemplation and diving right into the very spirit of Reality itself? How much is mere religious programming/conditioning?

God's Truth

It's the literal interpretation that comes from man that misses the point. God speaks to each of us more through the heart. We can use the bible to assist us but depending on it for self-worth becomes a problem in the long run. One cannot extract self-worth from anywhere other than the true self which is the true identity which is the soul which is infinite and eternal and unconditional which is one with God. Jesus is a metaphor for this. The literal interpretation does not tell us this because it wouldn't be profitable.

Jesus is not a metaphor. Come back to Jesus.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

In a sense Jesus is a 'metaphor', as I noted above,...about your 'God' or 'Jesus' being a figment of your own imagination. How do you know they are not....beyond "because I say so" or "because I believe otherwise"? - just an honest question, which is why I can freely question my own beliefs or opinions, continually researching them. It could all be an illusion or wishful thinking. All you may have is an idea, image or concept of Jesus as that is it. If Jesus can serve to bring us to God-consciousness and communion, then Jesus will have served his role well, if indeed God as Spirit is our very life. Jesus in a figurative/symbolic sense serves on many different levels in our 'relating' to 'God',....so be it.

Prizebeatz1

You will deny me 3 times before the rooster crows refers to idea that most people turn their backs on the soul many times before something triggers them to remember the divinity from which they were born. The soul remembers.

God's Truth

You will deny me 3 times before the rooster crows refers to idea that most people turn their backs on the soul many times before something triggers them to remember the divinity from which they were born. The soul remembers.

You say things that not from the Word of God. You say things from men with imaginations. The Bible says the devil is the prince of the air. Think about that. Our thoughts are like the air. Do you want to think upon anything that sounds good to you, or do you want to be careful to have only what is from God?

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

God's Truth

In a sense Jesus is a 'metaphor', as I noted above,...about your 'God' or 'Jesus' being a figment of your own imagination. How do you know they are not....beyond "because I say so" or "because I believe otherwise"? - just an honest question, which is why I can freely question my own beliefs or opinions, continually researching them. It could all be an illusion or wishful thinking. All you may have is an idea, image or concept of Jesus as that is it. If Jesus can serve to bring us to God-consciousness and communion, then Jesus will have served his role well, if indeed God as Spirit is our very life. Jesus in a figurative/symbolic sense serves on many different levels in our 'relating' to 'God',....so be it.

Jesus tells us how we can know for sure.

Right Divider

Body part
Suggesting that people are vain and puffed up is one of many examples of how the personality discourages people from knowing and feeling their infinite value because it cannot feel its own. The effects are tragic on a historical scale. It is a disservice to humanity. We promote and affirm that there is something more important than the soul and thus justify the conditions for living without any real self-worth. Do you suppose that is okay? Who would do such a thing?
Once again, why should we believe YOU when you drone on and on with your philosophy?

Is it hard for you to understand that God CREATED us? That God existed BEFORE He created the heaven and the earth?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Prize Beatz,

Jesus is the source of all Light and Life.

Don't throw the "baby" out with the "bath water".

He is the Living God that walked amongst us in Flesh and awaits to captain our Souls as only He can. He is the pilot of pilots and surrender to His Love bears the glorious Fruits of God.

He does not offer the false fruits of religion that are outside of the entire book of James and Galatians.

He offers these genuine articles, untainted by human hypocracy.

75ae546d3a828dea1f591f45b001dd3d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

In this, I compliment your words.

He IS indeed the flesh of YHWH.

However, some only follow His voice, without ever knowing His name.

They follow the voice of sincere Love, void of human hypocracy.

And of course, the reveal will be that God is Love and Jesus is God. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

daqq

In this, I compliment your words.

He IS indeed the flesh of YHWH.

However, some only follow His voice, without ever knowing His name.

They follow the voice of sincere Love, void of human hypocracy.

And of course, the reveal will be that God is Love and Jesus is God. [emoji846]

If, as you say, Yeshua "IS indeed the flesh of YHWH", and we know that we are the body of Messiah from manifold new covenant writings, then by default your claim is ultimately that YOU are the flesh of YHWH because YOU are the body of Messiah. The Father is NON-CORPOREAL SPIRIT and DOES NOT CHANGE. :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

If, as you say, Yeshua "IS indeed the flesh of YHWH", and we know that we are the body of Messiah from manifold new covenant writings, then by default your claim is ultimately that YOU are the flesh of YHWH because YOU are the body of Messiah. The Father is NON-CORPOREAL SPIRIT and DOES NOT CHANGE. :)

No. I refer to the perfection of Jesus and the quote from John.

"The Word became flesh"

Jesus, the second Adam, was born of God and Mankind, but He was sinless. Though He was tempted, He triumphed as we only can when we are 1 Corinthians 15 glory to glory.

Thank you for allowing me to clarify, brother Daqq.

I was driving home to PrizeBeatz that Jesus is indeed God with us. [emoji846]

I now confess my flesh is not His flesh, but brother Daqq, I consume His Flesh, Drink His Blood and Live on every Word that proceeds from His Mouth. [emoji12][emoji846][emoji106][emoji6]

To elaborate for you, I'm the rear end of the bride joined to the Mighty Groom. To clarify, I'm saying I can be a donkey sometimes. [emoji15]

[emoji106][emoji846][emoji846][emoji854][emoji1]

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
Good catch, (Rev 22:5). Seven Spirits?
Perhaps the name of the Seventh is Grace, (Isaiah 11:2, Zechariah 12:10, John 1:17, Heb 10:29).
We also note that 7 has a special numerical value, as we also have the 7 eyes of God, and a 7-fold pattern thru-out creation, such as 7 days in a week, 7 colours of the rainbow (also in esoteric teaching, the '7 rays'), 7 octaves in the musical scale, and so on.

Concerning the 7-fold anointing above,....grace could be the 7th anointing, as all of these enfold into and as the One Infinite Spirit interacting with man. It goes without saying then as well, that the body of the Messiah, the sonship collective (ecclesia) is graced with the 7-fold anointing :)

In the sense that I meant it the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of Grace because Testimony is Spirit, (the Spirit and the Water and the Blood are one, and they three Testify). Therefore those here that do not have and uphold the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness, and apply it to themselves and to their own doctrines, they are not under grace but rather continue under the wrath of Elohim which abides upon them. Because the Torah was given through Moshe; the grace and the truth came to be through Meshiah Yeshua, (John 1:17). That essentially means that all MADites and anyone else who says that the Testimony of Yeshua does not apply to themselves are imposters, not living under the Grace Testimony of Yeshua, which is the only pleasing and acceptable Testimony to the Father. :)

daqq

No. I refer to the perfection of Jesus and the quote from John.

"The Word became flesh"

Jesus, the second Adam, was born of God and Mankind, but He was sinless. Though He was tempted, He triumphed as we only can when we are 1 Corinthians 15 glory to glory.

Thank you for allowing me to clarify, brother Daqq.

I was driving home to PrizeBeatz that Jesus is indeed God with us. [emoji846]

I now confess my flesh is not His flesh, but brother Daqq, I consume His Flesh, Drink His Blood and Live on every Word that proceeds from His Mouth. [emoji12][emoji846][emoji106][emoji6]

To elaborate for you, I'm the rear end of the bride joined to the Mighty Groom. [emoji15]

[emoji106][emoji846][emoji846][emoji854][emoji1]

His flesh is the true manna from the Father in heaven; the Bread of Life which came down from the heavens. His blood is the pure blood of the grape; for he says that he is the True Vine. This blood is the blood of the covenant(s) as testified to the talmidim of Yeshua at the last supper Seder. The blood is therefore the wine of the Covenant, and therefore it is the Testimony of Yeshua, which is the Spirit of Grace. :)