Never-Trump Moron Idiots Can Learn From Sen. Rand Paul

Eagles Wings

Its not rhetoric, its fact. How many Paui-bots and Purists sat on their hands in 2012. Look what you got.

It is a FACT that not voting for Trump puts an extra vote in Hillary's pocket. When Hillary is president and she fishes the destruction of America that Obama and the Left started, yu can explain to your kids and grandkids why you voted for some shlePp who didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning instead of voting to stop Hillary.
Did you know that 40+ percent of Roman Catholics who attend weekly services, voted for Obama in 2012?

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/02/15/why-did-so-many-faithful-catholics-vote-for-obama-again/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Did you know that 40+ percent of Roman Catholics who attend weekly services, voted for Obama in 2012?...........
So what. Most Catholics are morons. I can say that you see, because as an orthodox (small "o") Catholic I have encountered more ignorant Catholics while teaching parish classes than I care to remember.

Catholics who are either ignorant of their faith or just don't practice it represent a huge percentage of Catholics in America. People like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, heretics all, claim to be Catholic but are in fact heretics for whom I would not mind bringing back burnings at the stake.

EDIT: By the way, you are wrong about "attend weekly services". Those who regularly attend Mass tend to NOT vote for the baby-killing Democrat pigs.

Eagles Wings

So what. Most Catholics are morons. I can say that you see, because as an orthodox (small "o") Catholic I have encountered more ignorant Catholics while teaching parish classes than I care to remember.

Catholics who are either ignorant of their faith or just don't practice it represent a huge percentage of Catholics in America. People like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, heretics all, claim to be Catholic but are in fact heretics for whom I would not mind bringing back burnings at the stake.

EDIT: By the way, you are wrong about "attend weekly services". Those who regularly attend Mass tend to NOT vote for the baby-killing Democrat pigs.
I brought this up to affirm that it is not simply those who don't vote or who vote 3rd party who are to blame for Obama in 2012.

The posted interview is very interesting and worth a listen to, CC. The history of the RCC and the Democratic Party is key.

As to your edit - Many liberal democrats sit in the pews week after week. Check the stats. I've heard the majority of faithful church attendees, consider birth control a personal choice and reject the RCC teaching on this.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I brought this up to affirm that it is not simply those who don't vote or who vote 3rd party who are to blame for Obama in 2012..........
Well, of course you can slice the pie many ways. Its true I could say that misguided Catholics are the reason we have Obama. But the so-called conservatives here who cry about Obama but then will happily see Hillary elected because they don't like Trump's snarky tone are the ones who have earned my loathing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But the so-called conservatives here who cry about Obama but then will happily see Hillary elected because they don't like Trump's snarky tone are the ones who have earned my loathing.

There's a tad bit more for disliking Donald Trump than his snarky tone Catfish.

Trump: ‘In 2008, I Supported Hillary Clinton’

"Cruz: “Donald Trump in 2008 wrote four checks to elect Hillary Clinton as president. So I'd like to ask Donald, why did you write checks to Hillary Clinton to be president in 2008? It wasn't for business. And how can you stand on a debate stage now with her and say you don't think she should be president?"
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/trump-2008-i-supported-hillary-clinton

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There's a tad bit more for disliking Donald Trump than his snarky tone Catfish.

Trump: ‘In 2008, I Supported Hillary Clinton’

"Cruz: “Donald Trump in 2008 wrote four checks to elect Hillary Clinton as president. So I'd like to ask Donald, why did you write checks to Hillary Clinton to be president in 2008? It wasn't for business. And how can you stand on a debate stage now with her and say you don't think she should be president?"
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/trump-2008-i-supported-hillary-clinton

butthurtometer.gif

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You mean you heard the truth for the past several elections? you're a real pro.

People like Eagles Wings don't care if their great grandkids grow up in a third-world leftist state that has wiped out all traditional values. So much for their "conscience."

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagles Wings

People like Eagles Wings don't care if their great grandkids grow up in a third-world leftist state that has wiped out all traditional values. So much for their "conscience."
How very ungodly of you to try to intimidate people into voting your way. These kinds of tactics are not new, however, they are disgusting and come from a place of ignorance. I have nothing further to say to you.

Eagles Wings

Ruth Ginsberg needs to keep her mouth shut.
You have my sympathy for your ignorance and anger regarding the ungodly treatment of those who vote as they choose. You may want to spend more time indicting the 43% of Catholics who voted Democrat in 2012.

Mark M

You have my sympathy for your ignorance and anger regarding the ungodly treatment of those who vote as they choose. You may want to spend more time indicting the 43% of Catholics who voted Democrat in 2012.

That just means 57% of Catholics didn't vote democrat.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 44%, Clinton 37%

Thursday, July 14, 2016
>> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Just days before the Republican National Convention is expected to formally nominate him to run for president, Donald Trump has taken his largest lead yet over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports weekly White House Watch survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 44% support to Clinton’s 37%. Thirteen percent (13%) favor some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.