Targeting Christians?

bybee

The slaughterer at a Junior College in Oregon specifically targeted Christians. It was reported this morning that he asked students "What is your religion?" And shot them if they answered "Christian".
It will be interesting to hear the follow up on this.
Ten Christians shot dead.
May they rest in peace.

musterion

How long until the leftists and atheists (same thing) start claiming "They said 'yes'" is a lie.

Reactions: Lon

musterion

Could you explain what you mean here?

There was a book by that name written after Columbine, I believe it was, about a Christian girl who was shot in the head. Supposedly, she was asked if she was a believer and she was reported to have said yes, which is what got her killed. There are different versions of that story...some say it happened, some say it never did but was misattributed from someone else wo did say it. In any case, it'll probably happen with this one.

bybee

3000 babies were killed yesterday
none were christian
no guns were used
parts may be sold

It doesn't help to conflate tragedies. I am addressing the tragedy at this school. My prayers go out to the families who have lost loved ones because of one depraved and deranged individual. There was no one on that campus who was armed. No one who could have defended the students and staff.
I do not know what we are to do about this? I do know that, contrary to what the president said, I am not immune to this.

bybee

Get rid of free fire ("gun free") zones.

Let people enjoy the right to at least try to defend themselves without breaking communistic laws that only get them killed.

Yes. I have read that mortality rates go down when citizens are free to defend themselves.
I doubt that deranged individuals think about that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
There was a book by that name written after Columbine, I believe it was, about a Christian girl who was shot in the head. Supposedly, she was asked if she was a believer and she was reported to have said yes, which is what got her killed. There are different versions of that story...some say it happened, some say it never did but was misattributed from someone else wo did say it. In any case, it'll probably happen with this one.

The Columbine story does indeed happen to be bogus.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

One of the girls who was shot in this case, said she was asked if she was a christian, and she was shot afterward, and she played dead.

"I've been waiting to do this for years," the gunman told the professor teaching the class. He shot him point blank, Boylan recounted.

Others were hit too, she told her family.

Everyone in the classroom dropped to the ground.

The gunman, while reloading his handgun, ordered the students to stand up and asked if they were Christians, Boylan told her family.

"And they would stand up and he said, 'Good, because you're a Christian, you're going to see God in just about one second,'" Boylan's father, Stacy, told CNN, relaying her account.

"And then he shot and killed them."

Boylan, 18, was hit in the back by a bullet that traveled down her spine. While she lay bleeding on the floor, the gunman called out to her, "Hey you, blond woman," her mother said.

She played dead -- and survived.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/

musterion

That I consider musterion's response asinine, idiotic, inane, and not worth anything else? You bet.:chuckle:

God laughs at you for thinking that. Not because you disagree with me, but because you defy His Word. You'll find out someday.

Granite

Hall of Fame
God laughs at you for thinking that. Not because you disagree with me, but because you defy His Word. You'll find out someday.

Your armchair sociopathy and smugness might give you a kick but it makes you look like a bird turd. Nothing more, nothing less. Your purpose on TOL appears to be trying to make everyone around you just as miserable as you are. And you're not even good at that.

musterion

Your armchair sociopathy and smugness might give you a kick but it makes you look like a bird turd. Nothing more, nothing less. Your purpose on TOL appears to be trying to make everyone around you just as miserable as you are. And you're not even good at that.

Like i said.

Wait.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Like i said.

Wait.

This is the pathetic kind of rhetoric you hear from losers. If you have anything of value to contribute to this discussion (or any other) feel free. In the meantime you're reduced to threatening a stranger with hellfire on a bulletin board. Kudos.