Not all people are born gay evidently

ClimateSanity

I'm not supporting this guy but who here thinks this is crucible?

“Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get satisfaction with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental. In the West, women are surging ahead into positions of dominance in the media, the arts, academia, politics, you name it. Some people will find this offensive, but: matriarchy is a problem for the rest of us. As feminist critic Camilla Paglia so memorably put it, if civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts. When men start checking out en masse, as is already happening, you can say good-bye to all of society’s best astrophysicists, mathematicians, philosophers, composers and chess players. Scientific progress will effectively stall, because men are just as happy beating a video game as they are solving the riddles of the universe — and they’ll take the entertainment option if they have no interest in impressing women. Women will not take men’s places in these disciplines, because there simply aren’t enough women with IQs over 120. Again, sorry if you find that offensive, but it’s just a fact. IQ isn’t a perfect measure, by any means, but it’s the best gauge we have of whether someone can perform the higher-level functions needed to be a game-changing scientist or transcendently brilliant artist.”

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not supporting this guy but who here thinks this is crucible?

“Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get satisfaction with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental. In the West, women are surging ahead into positions of dominance in the media, the arts, academia, politics, you name it. Some people will find this offensive, but: matriarchy is a problem for the rest of us. As feminist critic Camilla Paglia so memorably put it, if civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts. When men start checking out en masse, as is already happening, you can say good-bye to all of society’s best astrophysicists, mathematicians, philosophers, composers and chess players. Scientific progress will effectively stall, because men are just as happy beating a video game as they are solving the riddles of the universe — and they’ll take the entertainment option if they have no interest in impressing women. Women will not take men’s places in these disciplines, because there simply aren’t enough women with IQs over 120. Again, sorry if you find that offensive, but it’s just a fact. IQ isn’t a perfect measure, by any means, but it’s the best gauge we have of whether someone can perform the higher-level functions needed to be a game-changing scientist or transcendently brilliant artist.”

Having witnessed his many alter identities over several years, I guarantee you that is NOT Crucible.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It doesn't sound like him?

Not in the least. Though I believe I see where you are going with this and actually agree with the some of it, that particular post is not reflective of Crucible. While the person in question is pushing patriarchy, he doesn't display the intense hatred and *blame it all on women* attitude that Crucible does.

Let me just add to that that in the stereotype of gay man being angry at women, that isn't an accurate generalization. Most of the gay men I am friends with with adore women, but are just not attracted to them.

ClimateSanity

Not in the least. Though I believe I see where you are going with this and actually agree with the some of it, that particular post is not reflective of Crucible. While the person in question is pushing patriarchy, he doesn't display the intense hatred and *blame it all on women* attitude that Crucible does.

Let me just add to that that in the stereotype of gay man being angry at women, that isn't an accurate generalization. Most of the gay men I am friends with with adore women, but are just not attracted to them.

These were the real sentiments of breitbart writer and speaker Milo Yiannopoulos.

I didn't realize there was a stereotype for this situation.

He's too good natured too hate anyone, much less a gender. Perhaps crucible doesn't see women as weak and incapable, only manipulative and the downfall of society? A difference indeed. It just looked the same from my first impression.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THe's too good natured too hate anyone, much less a gender.

I didn't notice any obvious hatred from the article you posted.

Perhaps crucible doesn't see women as weak and incapable, only manipulative and the downfall of society? A difference indeed. It just looked the same from my first impression.

He *wants* women to be weak and incapable ... and refuses to accept any responsible for the men who contribute to real life problems between the sexes, including families.

Interplanner

It is not the subject that is false. The subject is the relative degree of the effect of birth vs others. If you don't think it is from birth, then you favor environmental factors, and believe that to favor the other or others is false.

Just to keep things clear.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Gay people are born gay, period . Why would anyone "choose" to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ? Homosexuality is no more a choice than being left-handed is a choice. I'm a left-handed heterosexual. Did I chose to be a southpaw? Of course not.
However, being a homophobic bigot is most definitely a choice, although people are brainwashed and indoctrinated to be homophobic bigots from childhood . If you're bigoted against gay people, you can learn to abandon your bigotry and become tolerant , although this rarely happens,
unfortunately . And there is no such thing as an "ex gay ". All so-called "ex gays" are Christians who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated to feel guilty and ashamed of themselves by well-meaning but misguided preachers and family . They invariably revert .

Interplanner

Gay people are born gay, period . Why would anyone "choose" to be gay in a world which is so hostile to gay people ? Homosexuality is no more a choice than being left-handed is a choice. I'm a left-handed heterosexual. Did I chose to be a southpaw? Of course not.
However, being a homophobic bigot is most definitely a choice, although people are brainwashed and indoctrinated to be homophobic bigots from childhood . If you're bigoted against gay people, you can learn to abandon your bigotry and become tolerant , although this rarely happens,
unfortunately . And there is no such thing as an "ex gay ". All so-called "ex gays" are Christians who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated to feel guilty and ashamed of themselves by well-meaning but misguided preachers and family . They invariably revert .

And do you think that your position is anywhere close to the Biblical one?

Interplanner

The reason people choose that way is because in modern philosophy and culture, people have been trying to overthrow all that has existed up to this point. For some there is no other significance to life if not to overthrow what is 'there.'

This may seem to be too doctrinaire, but I find it out there a lot. But I have also found that since the mid-1800s a lot of effort went into protecting the racism of the secular northern European thinkers, which is how we got evolution (see the front page of OS) and dictatorial movements based upon it, even, in slow-motion, in the US. These seek to overthrow any Biblical position they find, and also, to ridicule the Bible about a supposed 'divine-appointed' racism.

It seemed necessary to them to overthrow the existing sexual structure of society, and now, the gender structure. But I doubt it will stop there. I notice in a franchise Hollywood comedy that sex with animals is introduced with the same comic lines as homosexuality was introduced 10 years ago. Pedophilia and polygamy will inevitably follow.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is not the subject that is false. The subject is the relative degree of the effect of birth vs others. If you don't think it is from birth, then you favor environmental factors, and believe that to favor the other or others is false.

Just to keep things clear.

Based on your post it appears that you believe that unnatural sexual desires are innate, not due to being raised in a dysfunctional home or sexual molestation.

If you have some proof of a 'gay' gene, then let's see it*.

*The sodomite movement couldn't prove it after spending millions and millions of dollars trying, neither can you.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The subject title to this thread is false: No one is "born" with homosexual desires, they're a product of our environment.

What causes homosexual desire and can it be changed?

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/what-causes-homosexual-desire-and-can-it-be-changed/
Given that "gays" are routinely subject to "gay bashing," disowned by their families, condemned from the pulpit, publicly ridiculed and experience higher rates of suicide, the question remains as to why anyone would consciously choose to adopt this sexual orientation - especially in such a hostile environment as America?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
INTERPLANNER, I'm not a Christian and I don't go by the Bible. I'm a non-observant, secular, agnostic Jew .And the Bible is NOT the basis of US law. The rights of gay people should not be based on those parts of the Bible Christians choose to believe in .Nor mine or anyone else's who is not a Christian .
To me and many other secular people, the Bible is an interesting collection of ancient religious and historical writings from the middle east , no more . No offense meant to the Christians on this site .
There a lot of things which the Bible disapproves of , such as eating pork and shellfish, working on the Sabbath, wearing clothes with more than one kind of fabric on them, allowing women to speak in church and teach theology, cutting your hair, planting two or more kinds of crop in one field,
having tattoos on your body , wearing jewelry etc. Either follow it to the letter (which is not even possible, since it's so full of contradictions, ) or leave gay people alone .