I will not vote for trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's true, you're a clinton lover. You are a sore loser and you've never gotten over Trump beating Cruz. You're insane if you think hitlery is a better choice.

How about I go back to another thread and show your quote where you said that Donald Trump is a joke?

You were one of the many Libertarians and democrats that voted in this secular humanist, knowing full well that he would lose.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
and yet, on January 20, 2017, one of the following will be sworn in as president:

1. trump

2. Clinton

which one would you prefer?

I prefer to have a clean conscience and not vote for either of the demonic twins.

I take it that you're not taking me up on my offer to show me and the rest of TOL that Donald Trump really is a conservative?

Feral Phoenician

Just because Trump would make a better President than Shillary, doesn't mean he'd make a good President. Anti-establishment, while a good thing, only goes so far.

I've never been able to shake the feeling that he's a "plant". He and the Clintons go way back. The fact that Trump is not on the war path on HRC getting a free pass from the FBI is bad. Is Trump saving it for closer to the election? Time will tell. But the fact that he's riding an anti-establishment wave, and not pointing out the glaring "freebie", is unsettling.

I really wish Gary Johnson hadn't picked Weld as his VP. I'd vote for Johnson (and I'm not even a registered Libertarian), but I cannot vote for Weld.

aCultureWarrior - You strike me as an intelligent man (woman?), what say ye about Trump not pouncing on Hillary's free pass?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
elections have consequences
-you can't expect the supreme court to get rid of obamacare
-you have to do it when you vote
-in 2012 obama was reelected with 65 million votes
-you can't expect the justice dept to get rid of hilliary
-you have to do that when you vote
-if you don't like the alternative
-that is too bad
-this is what happens when you let idiots vote

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
1. GOP presidential candidates Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and former Texas Gov. Rick Perry used private email accounts hosted by large services like Google

2. Condoleezza Rice, Clinton’s immediate predecessor, and Colin Powell also used a private email addresses while serving as secretary of state.

3. Another presidential candidate, Jeb Bush, is one of the few officials who used a private email account with their own personal server.

4. The federal Freedom of Information Act applies only to executive agencies but doesn't extend to elected politicians in the the House and Senate - despite the fact that they would also be be sending and receiving classified material on private accounts

5. Clinton may be in violation of the Act, but she is no more guilty than her two GOP predecessors

6. Hilary is being criticized by politicians who themselves are currently using their own private accounts for government business.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/beyond-c...private-email-161351272--election.html?ref=gs

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Just because Trump would make a better President than Shillary, doesn't mean he'd make a good President. Anti-establishment, while a good thing, only goes so far.

I've never been able to shake the feeling that he's a "plant". He and the Clintons go way back. The fact that Trump is not on the war path on HRC getting a free pass from the FBI is bad. Is Trump saving it for closer to the election? Time will tell. But the fact that he's riding an anti-establishment wave, and not pointing out the glaring "freebie", is unsettling.

I really wish Gary Johnson hadn't picked Weld as his VP. I'd vote for Johnson (and I'm not even a registered Libertarian), but I cannot vote for Weld.

aCultureWarrior - You strike me as an intelligent man (woman?), what say ye about Trump not pouncing on Hillary's free pass?

What do you dislike about Weld? I don't know anything about him.