I will not vote for trump

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Well his first, second and third wife certainly did ...

I wonder why he won't release his tax returns ... :think:

Actually he did release them. Rumor has it they were routed through Hillary's mail server and got deleted.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-the republican party gave trump my address
-he wants my views and some money to go with it
-he will just get my views and never my vote or money
-I don't want a wall
-I don't want to deport mexicans
-I don't want to ban muslims
-I don't want insults
-I don't want a loose cannon

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What difference does it make to you guys if Trump VP's Flynn? Is it enough for anyone to not vote for him?

Outside of noting that Flynn is pro-abortion and Trump is not a conservative, it makes no difference. It wouldn't matter if Mother Theresa was Trump's VP pick ... I still would not vote for him.

Giving Trump the highest position in the country is similar to handing a monkey a hand grenade ...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
-I don't want a wall
-I don't want to deport mexicans
-I don't want to ban muslims
-I don't want insults
-I don't want a loose cannon

I guess when you were born you told the doctor you "don't want" any balls either.

"I don't want to deport mexicans": Neither does Trump. He wants to deport ILLEGAL ALIENS. In other words, he wants to enforce the law.
"I don't want to ban muslims": Neither does Trump. He wants a TEMPORARY immigration pause while holes in the screening procedures are fixed. In other words, common sense.
"I don't want insults": See note above regarding "balls".
"I don't want a loose cannon": Right. That's why you're happy to let the queen of liars and criminals who is a loose canon with classified information become president.

Go find your cojones, then vote for Trump. Either that or keep crying and whining like your boy "Jeb" does.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go find your cojones, then vote for Trump. Either that or keep crying and whining like your boy "Jeb" does.

You've pointed out in two other pro Trump threads that you started that some in the Republican Establishment (Donald Rumsfeld) are supporting Trump and that proud and unrepentant homosexuals are supporting Trump.

I've recently pointed out that Trump is seriously considering make a lifelong pro abortion democrat his running mate.

Is that supposed to give anyone who really wants a change in WA DC incentive to vote for the accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
^ I can't take you seriously man. Same goes for your goofy posts.

(i.e. Catfish Crusader knows his limitations).

You must know (after attacking me non-stop in my 4 part homosexuality recriminalization thread) that I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm here to show others what you and your degenerate candidate stand for and why others must vote against him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What difference does it make to you guys if Trump VP's Flynn? Is it enough for anyone to not vote for him?

Even the fact that Donald Trump is considering asking a lifelong democrat and pro abortion advocate as his VP running mate is enough to show how much of a fraud Donald Trump is.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Vote Republican. Vote Trump

CnCA2tQVIAAmv9E.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the trump platform
-build a wall
-make mexico pay for it
-deport millions of illegal immigrants
-ban muslims
-restrict trade
-insult everyone who doesn't agree with you

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
the trump platform

-build a wall
Amen. Oh, and its more like "complete" the wall that we have been building for years now in case you forgot. As of January, 2009, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that it had more than 580 miles (930 km) of barriers in place.

-make mexico pay for it
Amen again.

-deport millions of illegal immigrants
Yes: It's called enforcing the law. Do you have a problem with enforcing the law?

-ban muslims
That's a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying. A TEMPORARY PAUSE on immigration while screening process problems are fixed is not "banning muslims". That lie is real old man.

-restrict trade
Another lie. He only wants to fight against those who have been cheating us for decades. Your lies are sad.

-insult everyone who doesn't agree with you
Your lies are the insult.