The Five-Year Abortion

Pepper said:
I agree with fool. Either that's an embellishment on the story or the physician got charged, and I'd like to know which one it is, I would guess embellishment. Kansas state law: If the child is born alive, the attending physician has the legal obligation to take all reasonable steps necessary to maintain the life and health of the child. (K.S.A. 65-6709 (a)(4))

Thanks for posting this. I would hope this case is embellishment. The thought of a doctor leaving a newborn child to die is absolutely chilling, to say the least.

If the story is true, the doctor and staff that day all need to be in prison.

Emo

disappearing Tiller

disappearing Tiller

Hey, could we at the very least give the doctor a just punishment, (execution) after all, he is a murderer.

Let's see, :think: we could give him a huge dose of potassium chloride for starters.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for posting this. I would hope this case is embellishment. The thought of a doctor leaving a newborn child to die is absolutely chilling, to say the least.

Leaving the child to die is chilling??????

How about injecting the babies head with potassium chloride?

If you can accept injecting a babies head with massive doses of lethal potassium chloride then leaving the baby to die on a stretcher is far more chilling.

Knight said:
Leaving the child to die is chilling??????

How about injecting the babies head with potassium chloride?

If you can accept injecting a babies head with massive doses of lethal potassium chloride then leaving the baby to die on a stretcher is far more chilling.

To me, injecting a fetus' head at the moment of birth with potassium cloride is just as chilling. What I meant to express is that since the child was born, it is very troubling if in fact the child was left to die after delivery in the manner described.

Abortion through the 9 month gestation is currently (mostly) legal, so sadly, the first act isn't as shocking as the second.

C

cattyfan

I went to the Operation Rescue website...the same thing was there as is posted here. I clicked on what was supposed to be more details about the girl's memorial service, but the page only has her name.

I know that many stories used in the past by O.R. have been ficticious...which is odd, since there are some horrifying true stories out there.

I am skeptical of this particular story as it contains the earmarks of some of the previously used false tales: No complete name on the doctor...no names of any assisting or attending personnel...no complete name on the mother...a generic (common) name for the victim...no location for the clinic or hospital...and the story is 12 years old.

Additionally, even if this were true, this type of murder at birth is relatively rare. It's highlighted for shock value...but the majority of abortions are committed early in the pregnancy. O.R. needs to work harder in making people understand that it's just as horrible as the late-term deaths.

The more progress the medical world makes in showing the child in the womb and demonstrating the baby's ability to react and respond to stimuli, the easier it becomes to show pro-choicers what (or who) exactly they are killing. O.R. needs to concentrate on that...no these stories which can't be proven (and many of which have been revealed to be myths.)

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
catty,
I take issue with the "rarity" of leaving babies to die. Anyway, something you might have missed is tiller the killer specializes in late term. Which, by the way, is also illegal in KS.

Crow

I wonder if the doctor gave any thought to the very real possibility that if a large amount of potassium somehow entered the mother's bloodstream he could have killed her as well.

Pepper

Nineveh said:
Check this one out from May 12, 2005.

Once again, I'm not saying this isn't horrible, but this doesn't answer my question. My question was, did the EMERGENCY ROOM STAFF get charged, because they're the one's that broke the law if that part of the story is true. Not Dr. Tiller, he didn't delivery the baby. Also, this story is again from the Operation Rescue website, I was looking for imformation from a group not intent on spreading propoganda, but for the truth, not exageratted, overzealous right wingers. And this story has nothing to do with the other story other than Tiller. I posted the Kansas State Law, and that doesn't even cover what this other story is about, so I'm confused as to how you think that it answers my questions, which actually have nothing to do with Tiller at all. I was asking about the doctor who actually delievered the baby and the rest of the emergency room staff. Please dont' respond to this with another story of Tiller. Don't waste your time unless you know the answer to my original question, because that is all I'm looking for. I'm not looking to debate you on whether or not Dr. Tiller is a horrible man, or abortion is bad, or any of that. I just want to know if the EMERGENCY ROOM STAFF was charged for breaking that particular law or if Operation Rescue are pulling a PETA.

Pepper

Emo said:
Hey, could we at the very least give the doctor a just punishment, (execution) after all, he is a murderer.

Let's see, :think: we could give him a huge dose of potassium chloride for starters.

Hey umm...when did two wrongs start making a right? Was that after I graduated? Because I don't seem to remember that being correct math.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
Hey umm...when did two wrongs start making a right? Was that after I graduated? Because I don't seem to remember that being correct math.

So God wasn't "right" in requiring that certain individuals be put to death for certain crimes?

Pepper

Crow said:
I wonder if the doctor gave any thought to the very real possibility that if a large amount of potassium somehow entered the mother's bloodstream he could have killed her as well.

This is why the woman having the abortion has to sign an informed consent sheet under the "Woman's Right To Know Act". Saying that you are aware of the risks, it's just like anything you'd sign before any surgery, even before getting a tattoo or piercing.

Pepper

Poly said:
So God wasn't "right" in requiring that certain individuals be put to death for certain crimes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it say in the ten commandments "Thou shalt not kill unless the person you are killing killed someone else"?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it say in the ten commandments "Thou shalt not kill unless the person you are killing killed someone else"?
Wow! :doh:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Are you remembering this happened before the Born Alive Act (2002)? What would they be charged with? Finishing tiller's abortion?

And I really need to ask you, how many times does tiller get to violate KS late term abortion law?

Pepper

Nineveh said:
catty,
I take issue with the "rarity" of leaving babies to die. Anyway, something you might have missed is tiller the killer specializes in late term. Which, by the way, is also illegal in KS.

Saying it is "illegal in KS" is kinda broad. If you read the actual laws, (K.S.A 65-6701) - (K.S.A. 65-6721), more specifically in (K.S.A. 65-6703), you'll find that if the gestetional age of the fetus is found to be 22 weeks or more, than a physician not financially or legally affiliated with the physician who is to perform the abortion, must determine the viability of the fetus. If the fetus is determined to be viable, a late term abortion is only legal if it is determined, by a physcian not legally or financially affiliated with the physician who is to perform the abortion, that to carry on with the pregnancy is at risk to the mother's health.

If you take issue with the rarity of leaving babies to die....how many times have you been in the delivery room when the baby was left to die? How many times have you seen it happen with your own eyes? How many times have you heard of this happening when it wasn't from someone spreading propoganda?

Pepper

Nineveh said:
Are you remembering this happened before the Born Alive Act (2002)? What would they be charged with? Finishing tiller's abortion?

And I really need to ask you, how many times does tiller get to violate KS late term abortion law?

I'm not speaking of the Born Alive Act, I'm talking about Kansas State Law, where it was illegal before the Born Alive Act which was nation wide.

As for him violating KS Late Term Abortion Laws, unless you can get your hands on his records, you have no way of knowing that he is violating the late term abortion laws in kansas.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:

Are you for real?

So what do you make of God requiring individuals be put to death for certain crimes?

Pepper

Poly said:
Are you for real?

So what do you make of God requiring individuals be put to death for certain crimes?

Answers:

#1. Yes, I'm for real, that's why I can respond to this post.

#2. I don't believe that god ever "required" individuals to be put to death, I believe that people killed other people in the name of god. Just as I don't believe that Allah actually told those people to fly into the WTC on September 11.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

"Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made man.

Pepper, what god to you believe in, if any?