The Five-Year Abortion

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Story of Baby Sarah Brown

In July of 1993, a 15-year old mother was brought to Women’s Health Care Services to abort her little girl in the late stages of pregnancy. In fact, so far advanced was the pregnancy that the baby was already in position for delivery.

Not having yet perfected his induction method of abortion, according to accounts, Tiller “injected the baby’s head, in two places, the left side of her forehead above the eyebrow and at the base of the skull, with Potassium Chloride, leaving permanent burn marks and needle track scars.”

When the young mother returned the next day for the actual abortion procedure, it was found that the baby had not died, as intended, from the lethal injections into her head. The mother was sent to a local hospital where the baby was delivered, wrapped in a blanket, and left in a bassinet without attendance to die.

Amazingly, after 24 hours, the child continued to live in spite of the fact that she had not been cleaned up, her umbilical cord was still attached and she had received no hydration or nourishment. A nurse took pity on the baby and contacted an attorney, who in turn contacted a loving family that adopted the little girl, whom they named Sarah.

Although doctors said Sarah would not survive eight weeks, under the loving care of her new family she lived for five years. Tiller’s attack on Sarah impaired her growth and left her brain damaged, blind, and unable to walk. Nevertheless, her family members never viewed her as a burden and were blessed to be a part of her short life.

It was noted at her memorial service that Tiller succeeded in killing little Sarah, but it took him five years to do it.44

This tragic story illustrates not only the depravity of a man who could kill innocent children in such a barbaric manner, but also stands as a testimony to the preciousness of each individual life.

This article was taken from the Operation Resue website.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Pepper

At that point, why not just put the baby up for adoption. That's just plain sick. After delivery, neglecting the baby, not cleaning it up? Even if abortion is legal, that no longer fits in the category of abortion.

Emo

Tiller "The Killer", Wow! What will the sicko think of next. I'd hate to be him on judgement day.

Thank God that little Sarah is now in the arms of our loving Father.

fool

Hall of Fame
I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that in China, a place where abortion is mandatory in some cases, once the baby is out of the womb it's a citizen, and gets taken care of. I don't understand why they weren't at least charged with neglect for not administering care after delivery.

Pepper

I agree with fool. Either that's an embellishment on the story or the physician got charged, and I'd like to know which one it is, I would guess embellishment. Kansas state law: If the child is born alive, the attending physician has the legal obligation to take all reasonable steps necessary to maintain the life and health of the child. (K.S.A. 65-6709 (a)(4))

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Not so fast there...

Read the testimony from a nurse at Christ Hospital in Illinois. This stuff is abortion's "dirty little secret" and it's not as uncommon as some of you think it is.

Pepper

Yes, but that testimony was in Illinois in 2001, before it was against the law.

#1. On August 5, 2002, President George W. Bush signed the Born Alive Infants Protection Act into law.

#2. Sarah Brown was in Kansas. That why I quoted Kansas State Law

I'm not saying what happened isn't horrible, because it is. I'm saying I'd like to hear the story from a different source, not from the operation rescue page, which like PETA or any such group, has a tendency to embellish things. I want to know if it is embellishment or if the delivery room staff was charged, because it's either one or the other.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And I think you are blind to the fact this stuff still goes on today.

Abortionists do all sorts of things against the law and get away with it. Recent examples are abortuaries refusing to hand over med records that document what could be rape to the proper authorities, both in IN and KS. Breaking the law is part of the "right to choose".

Pepper

I'm not blind to anything...I'm looking for the whole story, not what someone decided to leave in and to omit.

And once again, I didn't say I was for abortion and I didn't say it wasn't horrible that this happened. I just said I wanted the whole story, the truth.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
So what part are you saying isn't accurate, that tiller the killer got away again?

Give me a sec, and I'll dig up another recent story I posted not long ago about this butcher...