Why Some People Are Going to Hell

Robert Pate

Banned
God is very zealous of his Son Jesus Christ. I mean lets face it, "God so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" John 3:16. And then some Calvinist says or believes... "Well I don't need that, I have been predestinated to salvation by God before the foundation of the world". When God hears that his ears must turn a bright red with anger and they become an object of his wrath.

To reject the Gospel is to reject God's Son. To reject God's Son and his Gospel is to bring the wrath of God and his judgment upon yourself.

Woe into you Catholics that have rejected the saving work of Christ and have polluted the Gospel with your grace plus works doctrine. Jesus claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47. What makes you think that you can do something that will merit salvation. Paul makes it clear that there is..."None righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:19. You make a sham of the saving work of Christ and in doing so bring judgment and wrath upon yourself.

Woe unto you that are enemies of the cross of Christ, you will not escape the judgment and the wrath of God. God loves his Son and has given his Son for your salvation, but you have rejected his Son and now the wrath of God abides upon you.

Honor God's Son or perish, "Whosoever that believes in him shall not perish" John 3:16. To not believe in him is to perish. Beware, you that place anything ahead of or in the same room with Christ and his Gospel. To confuse the Gospel with your works or your religion is jeopardize your salvation. In the judgment God will only save those whom he sees "In Christ". If God does not see you "In Christ" you will perish.

"That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. he that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father that sent him" John 5:23.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
God is very zealous of his Son Jesus Christ. I mean lets face it, "God so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" John 3:16. And then some Calvinist says or believes... "Well I don't need that, I have been predestinated to salvation by God before the foundation of the world". When God hears that his ears must turn a bright red with anger and they become an object of his wrath.

To reject the Gospel is to reject God's Son. To reject God's Son and his Gospel is to bring the wrath of God and his judgment upon yourself.

Woe into you Catholics that have rejected the saving work of Christ and have polluted the Gospel with your grace plus works doctrine. Jesus claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47. What makes you think that you can do something that will merit salvation. Paul makes it clear that there is..."None righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:19. You make a sham of the saving work of Christ and in doing so bring judgment and wrath upon yourself.

Woe unto you that are enemies of the cross of Christ, you will not escape the judgment and the wrath of God. God loves his Son and has given his Son for your salvation, but you have rejected his Son and now the wrath of God abides upon you.

Honor God's Son or perish, "Whosoever that believes in him shall not perish" John 3:16. To not believe in him is to perish. Beware, you that place anything ahead of or in the same room with Christ and his Gospel. To confuse the Gospel with your works or your religion is jeopardize your salvation. In the judgment God will only save those whom he sees "In Christ". If God does not see you "In Christ" you will perish.

"That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. he that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father that sent him" John 5:23.

absolutely Robert, i agree with this post. i'm not disrespecting calvinists or catholics per se, but i am against the false doctrines you speak of, from any faith or denomination or religion -

beloved57

Folk going to hell because God is going to punish them for their sins, since He did not Love them, nor did Christ die for them !

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am going to heaven, not hell, and that is what maters most, where you are going!

fishrovmen

You don't have to worry about God burning red with anger because Calvinists don't believe that. Just like many other things you insist they believe; even after being corrected countless times.
I know for sure that God hates false witness!!

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't have to worry about God burning red with anger because Calvinists don't believe that. Just like many other things you insist they believe; even after being corrected countless times.
I know for sure that God hates false witness!!

Being corrected by a Calvinist is like being instructed by a criminal on why we should not steal or do evil.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Does hell even exist ? What proof do you have of this ,other than the Bible ? Isn't hell just an ancient fairy tale designed to frighten gullible people ? As an agnostic, I don't know what happens after death .
I'm hardly perfect, but I've never done anything REALLY bad . I've never murdered anyone or committed any truly bad deed .
I've never committed any sexual offense or crime, or raped a woman,
never caused any kind of major harm .
I have no ill will towards people, no evil intention . Why should I go to hell merely because I don't believe in Christianity, when so many people who call themselves Christian have done truly awful things ?
Is it fair for them to go to heaven, a place which I doubt even exists,
through their acceptance of Christian doctrine , while I am doomed to "eternal hellfire " (supposedly ) ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Does hell even exist ? What proof do you have of this ,other than the Bible ? Isn't hell just an ancient fairy tale designed to frighten gullible people ? As an agnostic, I don't know what happens after death .
I'm hardly perfect, but I've never done anything REALLY bad . I've never murdered anyone or committed any truly bad deed .
I've never committed any sexual offense or crime, or raped a woman,
never caused any kind of major harm .
I have no ill will towards people, no evil intention . Why should I go to hell merely because I don't believe in Christianity, when so many people who call themselves Christian have done truly awful things ?
Is it fair for them to go to heaven, a place which I doubt even exists,
through their acceptance of Christian doctrine , while I am doomed to "eternal hellfire " (supposedly ) ?

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:14-19.

Of course you don't see it that way because you are not a Christian.

You will probably wind up in hell because you have rejected your only means of salvation.

beloved57

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:14-19.

Of course you don't see it that way because you are not a Christian.

You will probably wind up in hell because you have rejected your only means of salvation.
You don't believe the Gospel!

Brother Ducky

And then some Calvinist says or believes... "Well I don't need that, I have been predestinated to salvation by God before the foundation of the world".
I know for a fact that I do not say or believe this. And I do not know any that would so believe. So let me ask you, do know of any Calvinists who would actually believe this, or are you just making this up out of the vain imaginations of your mind.

And perhaps more to the point, can point out this idea from any of the historic Reformed standards? Going to the standards would really be the only way that one could with any legitimacy say that Calvinists believe thus and so.

So, what is it? Can you justify your statements, or are you just making this stuff up?

Robert Pate

Banned
I know for a fact that I do not say or believe this. And I do not know any that would so believe. So let me ask you, do know of any Calvinists who would actually believe this, or are you just making this up out of the vain imaginations of your mind.

And perhaps more to the point, can point out this idea from any of the historic Reformed standards? Going to the standards would really be the only way that one could with any legitimacy say that Calvinists believe thus and so.

So, what is it? Can you justify your statements, or are you just making this stuff up?

Calvinism is your crutch.

You apparently believe that you cannot be saved without it.

If you want to be saved renounce Calvinism and trust in Christ alone.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thats impossible if he doesnt believe the Gospel, neither do you ! Do you believe the Truths of TULIP are the Gospel of Gods Grace ?

No TULIP is too restrictive. It's a formula. Our God has made it possible for all men to be saved through the atoning sacrifice of His Son Jesus.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

j4jesus09

What if God is saving all mankind? Some are being saved now some later? Where do we pull scripture that teaches the one's that are not receiving Christ now will not later? Just interested in some scriptures. I know the majority teach the scriptures teach torment forever and ever. Please provide some.

beloved57

No TULIP is too restrictive. It's a formula. Our God has made it possible for all men to be saved through the atoning sacrifice of His Son Jesus.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Gospel is the narrow way Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Since you dont believe the Truths of TULIP you dont believe the Gospel !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Gospel is the narrow way Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Since you dont believe the Truths of TULIP you dont believe the Gospel !

Since you believe in a formula, you don't.