The danger of a life time of denying, persecuting and blaspheming Spirituality.

Gurucam

To whom it may concern.

How do you feel about your life time of denying, persecuting and blaspheming Spirituality, including denying, persecuting and blaspheming Paul and his 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God approach to life?

The instruction was very clear: 'look not to things that are 'seen' and temporal, instead, look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. All of the billion strong, traditional Christianity were deceived, by the ruling Satanic/materialistic ruling class, into continuing to look to the 'seen' physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus.

No one was encouraged to look to the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus although this was the Spirit promised by God to Abraham and his seed. Every one was deceived into to looking for what God did not in any way promised. Everyone was deceived into looking for a 'seen' physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. In fact they were actively encouraged to deny, persecute, undermine and blaspheme Paul and his 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus approach to life

Such denial, persecution and blasphemy is equal to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. This is not forgivable at any place or time.

This is what the 'spiritually dead', materialist of the world have been doing for all their lives. They are called Satanic and/or 'the dead' (meaning spiritually dead). Indeed 'the dead have been burying their dead' (permanently) for all of the past 2000 odd years. Do you want to continue this practice?

They have effectively relegated and/or cut all their chances for an eternal life. They have relegated and/or cut all their chances of being aware after their physical death. They are totally only physically oriented. Lost of their physical bodies means absolute lost of all their awareness.

When they die they will loose all awareness and sink with their dead physical bodies into the depths of earth which is described as hell. Thereafter they never become aware enough to be able to rise out of the earth. They cannot buy their way out of this predicament.

Indeed since for all their lives they have perpetually deny, undermine, persecuted and blasphemed all thing spiritual, no one in the spirit realm can or will come to their rescue. And they are totally incapable of helping themselves. No one in their circle including those who they bribed in their traditional churches are spiritually aware and capable of helping them. It is a wash. The leaders and elders etc. and other people in their church are 'the dead' who are actually burying (them) i.e. their dead (counterparts).

In effect they have traded 60 to 80 years on earth in a human physical body, in absolute material prosperity, for an eternity in the earth, in hell. They will never be born again on earth. They have banked all their treasures on earth and none in heaven.

Totally outside the control and/or design of humans the world reality have shifted. The world was in the basest of materialism which rule here, under the hands of 'the spiritually dead'. Recently a shift to a (slightly) more spiritually enlightened time has occurred. This is enough to totally annihilate and relegate the old materialists on earth. Every system is breaking down and will be relegated. Now, under grace of God, there is no place for the all out materialist on earth. Their destination is hell within the depths of earth. And there is nothing that any one can do to change this reality.

. . . serious poetic justice, indeed. . . . the Lord Jesus certainly saw this coming. He prophesied, 'many are called and few chosen' and 'the first shall be last and the last first.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

. . . of course not many actually believe the Lord Jesus and the revelations in the KJV N.T. This is why a billion or so are called but only a few did or will make it.

Indeed, a least a billion strong, pay lip service to something that at least sounds like Christianity but which is not Christianity at all. The actual basis of Christianity is spiritual. However the ruling Satanic material ruling class have absolutely infiltrated authentic Christianity (which is absolutely Spirit based) and demean and corrupted it so as to deny individual powers under Spirit to the masses and so keep themselves empowered. They have been paying and will continue to pay very dearly through out all time and place, in the 'not seen' spirit reality, for that unforgivable act.

Modern Quantum physicists have long validate the living reality of the parallel spirit (probability based) reality which have been consistently denied, persecuted, undermined and blasphemed by 'the spiritually dead', Satanic/materialistic ruling class.

This is the fullness of time, the facts about the spirit realm and the different laws which rule there, have been long validated, on terms that even 'the spiritually dead', Satanic/materialistic ruling class, can no longer deny. Their choice is very limited. They must simply face up to their highly limited terminal folly of the past.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
There is much truth in what you are saying Gurucam. Maybe the problem is in the way you are saying it? Something in the communicating. Your message seems to be getting interrupted.

Gurucam

There is much truth in what you are saying Gurucam. Maybe the problem is in the way you are saying it? Something in the communicating. Your message seems to be getting interrupted.

You do realize the importance of my work, don't you?

What do you mean by "Maybe the problem is in the way you are saying it? Something in the communicating. Your message seems to be getting interrupted."

Please explain further and give an example.

What other way can there be of saying the following:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Is this not saying that one might blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and one will be forgiven? However if one blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus one will not be forgiven at any time or place?

Is it not true that Peter and the disciples knew and were led by only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. However only Paul knew and was led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus

It is confirmed that Paul never had physical or other contact with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Paul communed with the Lord Jesus only after He was crucified and rose to heaven and was clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

Is it not true that Paul's commission was given him by the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God. Lord Jesus. And is it not true that Paul's commission is anchored on communion with the 'not seen' and temporal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus, which is the promised Spirit of Truth which brings all Truth?

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Is it not true that the Lord Jesus clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost and therefore entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost?

Therefore if one blaspheme Paul and/or his commission one is blaspheming the Holy Ghost and one will not be forgiven at any time and place for such an act.

Is this confusing to you? Please indicate the point that is not clear in any way. I will try to address it precisely and individually.

Did the Lord Jesus not instruct, "look not to things that are 'seen' for such things are temporal. Instead look to thing that are 'not seen' for such things are eternal."

Is it not true that the Lord Jesus had two presentations. He was physical, 'seen' and temporal as the son of man. However after that He returned to be 'Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, as the pure Son of God, seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost in spirit heaven.

The following confirmed in which body the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The natural body is 'seen' and temporal. The Spiritual body is 'not seen' and eternal.

Why should this be confusing? The instruction is very clear. It say: do not look to the Lord Jesus in his natural body. Instead look to the Lord Jesus in His Spirit body. Do not look as Peter did. Look as Paul did.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only the Spirit of Truth brought All Truth, after the Lord Jesus rose to heaven.

Only the Spirit of Truth brought All Truth, after the Lord Jesus rose to heaven.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The 'seen', physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus confirmed very clearly that he had many things to say to the disciples, however they could not 'bear' them at that time.

Therefore the 'seen', physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus did leave many thing unsaid and unconfirmed. This means that the KJV N.T. is far from complete, when it come to the deliveries made by the 'seen', physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus.

Additionally the 'seen', physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus clearly confirmed that when he go away by crucifixion and rising to heaven, the Spirit of Truth will then come and bring all truth.

Who is this Spirit of truth?

John: 14 KJV N.T.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It is very clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus is the truth . . . Therefore the Spirit of Truth (which was to be made available after Jesus crucifixion and rise to heaven), must be the Lord Jesus clad only in his 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. Jesus is the Truth, therefore His Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

It is also confirmed that among everyone there at that time, only Paul communed with the Lord Jesus in His Spirit of Truth body. Indeed only Paul communed with the Spirit of Truth and so got all truth. No one else communed with the Lord Jesus after his crucifixion and rise to heaven where he was clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body.

It is confirmed that Paul never had physical or other contact with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Paul communed with the Lord Jesus only after He was crucified and rose to heaven and was clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Everyone else, including Peter and all the other disciples communed with the Lord Jesus only when he (the Lord Jesus) was clad in his physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. And in this format the Lord Jesus confirmed very clearly that he could not and did not give them 'all truth'.

Fact is Truth cannot be delivered in physically spoken and/or physically written words. Therefore one will not find truth in the written KJV N.T. Indeed no one will find Truth in the physically spoken and physically written words of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus.

Truth, including all truth, i.e. all thing pertaining to God, comes only directly and intuitively to each person privately and individually through a 'not seen' connection between each person own spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This has absolutely nothing to do with physically hearing and physically reading scriptures.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This is how Paul did it. Paul and only Paul got All Truth by having direct, 'not seen', spiritual and intuitive communion with the the Lord Jesus after his crucifixion and rise to heaven, when He was clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. This made Paul a Christian. Peter is a totally different story. Peter remained Satan to who people are sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (re. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.).

Peter's incapacity to have this spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus meant that he was 'the dead' in Jesus' statement 'let the dead bury their dead'. This kept Peter, Satanic (i.e. spiritually dead and therefore only physically oriented). This enabled Peter to be 'the dead' who buries his dead counterpart. This also prevented Peter from following the Lord Jesus in His regenerated Spirit. Therefore Peter could not be a Christian. He remained Satan or 'the dead'.

As Satan, Peter was given by the Lord Jesus to anchor His (Jesus') Satanic church where people are sent so their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T. Let no one fool you. Peter remained Satan (i.e. a child of the flesh) with an appointment befitting Satan. Only Paul became a Christian and therefore a child of God.

How many traditional Christians are aware of this truth? One who is not even aware of this fact cannot know Truth. Such a person have not followed the Lord Jesus in His regenerated Spirit (like Paul). They let the dead (Peter) bury them.

Such a person cannot know the will of God. They cannot know the things of God which is only spiritually/intuitively discerned and not at all gotten through physically reading and/or physically hearing the scriptures. Therefore such a one cannot be and is not, saved and or delivered.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: . . .

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To you who are buried or plan to be buried in the earth with with your dead physical bodies in the hope that Jesus will return some day, in a human physical body to shout out to you to rise out of the earth, the following serious questions arise:

Do you want to continue to seek to deny, persecute, undermine and blaspheme the above and so seek to destroy the Lord Jesus and Christianity?

Or do you want to be among the chosen few who prize Truth and the KJV N.T.

Can you risk the chance of remaining in the depths of earth with your dead physical body for all eternity? . . . indeed this is your risk.

The most cunning and cruel thing that Peter did was to convince his charges that he is not Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What indeed was Peter's 'Jesus given' mission?

It is clearly confirmed that Jesus:

Matthews:16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

It is also clearly confirmed that:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It is also clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus established a church/institution under Satan where people are sent so their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

From the above it is clear that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did fully recognize Peter to be Satan and he did fully expect Peter to remain Satan

And because of the above fact, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did established a Satanic church under Peter, where people would be delivered for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore this defined Peter (satanic based) mission as given to him by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Peter, as Satan, was given to destroy the flesh (tendencies) of his charges so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

How then is one's spirit saved?

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that one look not at things that are 'seen', for such things are temporal. The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus instructed that instead, one should look to things that are 'not seen', for such things are eternal.

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews: 11 KJV N.T.
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

One spirit is saved by looking to things that 'not seen' and eternal. Therefore Peter's job under his appointment by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus was clearly defined.

Peter's 'Jesus given' mission, was to teach and encourage people to stop looking to things that are 'seen and temporal and instead learn to look only to things that are not seen and eternal. This is how one awakens to one's spirit and this is how one's spirit is saved.

The question is did Peter & Co. deny this appointment and go about promoting and establishing, their own ideas, falsely under the name of the Lord Jesus?

Clearly up to this day Peter and his charges seek physical evidence for everything. This tendency to be rooted in only in the 'seen' physical and temporal reality is the essential quality of Satan. It is a faithless and absolutely none spiritual stance. This is the awareness (or lack of awareness) of the dead, i.e. the spiritually dead or a 'child of the flesh', i.e. one who is Satan.

You must be aware that even after Jesus' crucifixion Peter and the other disciples demand 'seen' signs from the Lord Jesus. They needed to physically see the marks in his body before they accept that he rose from the dead, after his crucifixion. This is absolute faithlessness. This is total 'deadness' i.e.spiritual deadness. Spiritual deadness describes 'the dead' in Jesus statement 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Peter & Co., as spiritually dead (and Satanic) people, continued to hold this approach to life (of not looking to things that are not seen and eternal). This resulted in 'the dead burying their dead'. However this was not their only serious transgression. They actively denied, persecuted, undermined and blasphemed Paul and his commission. And they also actively promoted the denial, persecution, undermining and blaspheming of Paul and his commission which is the Lord Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit based Christian commission.

It is clearly confirmed that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, Son of God body.
The following confirmed in which body the Lord Jesus rose to heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Peter and Co continued to corruptly promote that the Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a physical body. It is a fact that throughout history they held and promoted many other very foolish physical ideas, including that the sun went around the earth and many more.

Peter and Co. still, boldly, demand signs (i.e. physical validation) for essentially 'not seen' Spirit events. As they did of the Lord Jesus after His crucifixion and rise in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. And they made this demand even though they had walked with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus for most of his travels on earth.

This was the extent of their 'deadness (i.e. their spiritual deadness) which is a Satanic state.

There was not way that they could commune with the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did.

Fact is Jesus knew (or at least suspected) that Peter did not actually loved him. He knew or at least suspected) that Peter was simply pretending to love him. For our edification and awakening, the Lord Jesus asked Peter three times whether or not Peter loved him. This is the same number of time Peter denied the Lord Jesus, at other forums.

John: 21 KJV N.T.
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

. . . the lord Jesus asked this three times (i.e. the same number of times Peter denied the Lord)

Indeed the Lord Jesus would definitely know if Peter loved him or not. No doubt about that fact. Therefore the question to Peter was not an inquiry. The question was delivered for listeners (i.e. those with ears to hear) to note that Jesus knew that Peter did not love Him.

One should not need a sledge hammer over one's head to catch on to this truth, i.e. Peter did not love the Lord Jesus. It seem that the Lord Jesus made a total fool of Peter and the likes of Peter who chose to be blinded by and follow Peter.

Peter was always a dissident of satanic proportions . . . and the Lord Jesus knew this very well and dealt with Peter accordingly and appropriate. Peter was given the commission of 'the dead' who will bury his dead counterparts. 'The dead' are children of the flesh (also called Satan). They (children of the flesh) persecute children of God. 'Children of the flesh are not destine to inherit earth in the fullness of time together with children of God . . . this is the plan of the Lord Jesus and God. This is clearly confirmed in the KJV N.T. in the same manner as, 'many are called and few chosen'.

Peter who was known to be Satan by the Lord Jesus was given to 'bury' his dead counterparts. For the Lord Jesus knew that Peter would led them (i.e. people like himself) up the dead and irreversible path to 'Satanville', under the earth. Such burial was indeed destine to be for all eternity so as to leave the earth to children of God and totally free of children of the flesh.

The very great majority of the billion or so who are called to Christianity play (or are encouraged and/or misled to play) 'fast and loose' with the revelations in the KJV N.T., to their own individual and terminal detriment.

You may not believe it but Dec. 2012 did mark the end. Not the end of the world. Dec. 2012 marked the end of dominance by the likes of Satan/Peter and the likes.

We are most definitely in the irrevocable Age of Paul and his likes.

Past Satanic/Materialistic supposed 'upper class' had a little rule on earth (under the influence of Satan/Peter). They never rule in spirit heaven. In fact, they were never even present in spirit heaven. Now their rule on earth, is falling apart permanently, before everyone's eyes, under grace of God . . . as God kingdom of heaven descend to earth.

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This false aristocratic class have no idea about what has happened and continues to happen to their 'world'. Why and how would they know? After all they are 'the dead'. They will sleep, be relegated and be buried through it all . . . the question is will you be awake at this time? In this scenario, even if one dies on earth, the spiritually aware will return soon. However the dead, the Satanic, the all and all materialist, the child of the flesh, will not return to earth.

Survival is not at all about boarding or not boarding arks of any kind. Indeed this has nothing to do with paying a billion bucks to get a seat on an 'state of the art' ark like that of Noah (i.e. according to the picture 2012). This has nothing to do, even with, modern technology.

That whole picture ('2012') is about foolish people fooling other foolish people. That is about Satan/Materialistic people of the world fooling their counterparts. For others it was simply entertainment.

There is but one way to survive and be counted (i.e. chosen). The details of this is the very fabric of the KJV N.T.

Come on to my posts and you will know.

For example: The Satanic or materialist class ruled the world through the Capitalist system which was anchored on intellectual Economic theory. This system have long collapsed world wide. For many years this system was dominated and controlled by the U.S.A. and the U.S. dollar. They lived high off the hog. This has since collapsed. The most scientific and profound ideas in formal Economic theory is failing everywhere.

Those whose life were and are consumed by this past mode of education and experiences are not prepared to give up. This is their life being washed down the drain. They are still fighting to modify part of the theory inherent in this already failed Economic/Capital system. They continue to offer modification so as to milk 'millions' for themselves, from an already failed system. It is absolutely obscene.

It is not simply a matter of replacing the world's recognition of the U.S. dollar and the U.S.A. with some other currency and some other country. It is far bigger that this. It is an entirely new paradigm being establish. One that will have no use, need and/or recognition for, any old intellectuals/materialist/Capitalist and the things which they control and posses.

The new order is anchored on spiritual, individual, self actualization. It lies in people's individual capacities to bend time and space. It lies on individual people's capacity to rise above or beyond space and time and look back on space and time. This new age is anchored on one's capacity to seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit.

It lies in people's capacity to rise beyond time and space (within their own hearts or spirits, i.e. within the quantum, field) and commune directly with the Lord Jesus, live and direct, in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God format. . . . and so know KJV N.T. revelations in absolute purity. This not at all about the limited and foolish physical/intellectual discernment of scriptures. This about knowing the things of God through 'inspiration'.

Only these kind of people can and will deliver the world.

This is not at all Peter and his people and they are many.

This is all about Paul and his people and they are the chosen few.

Last edited:

PureX

Every time we react to the circumstances of our lives in fear, and selfishness, it becomes just a little easier to react that way the next time. In time, this mode of reaction becomes our 'norm', and we don't even realize it, or think twice about it. And if we do, our egos find a way to justify it, or ignore it for us, because that's what our egos do.

This is what all the 'Biblespeak' you're posting comes down to. At least for me.

The one thing I would note, is that there are a lot of Christians who think that all they need to do to be 'saved' is "believe on Jesus". And they think this because it's easy. And because their ego uses this thinking to avoid having to look at how fear and selfishness has become a 'normal' mode of their behavior.

But salvation is a 'work'. It's the work of examining ourselves and recognizing the degree to which we react to life in fear and selfishness, instead of faith and love for others. And believing in religious dogma doesn't take away the need for the Christian to do that work.