Study: Liberals prone to psychoticism

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, I recall it, and unlike here you actually quote the guy and his erroneous presumptions...

:thumb:

He's fallen for the photoshop more than once (“diversity is more important than your security.”)

... Maybe when he finds what matches his hate-of-the-day, his "social desirability" gets the better of him. :)

I also like this from the final paragraph of his OP article:
"In other words, if this study hadn’t come out conforming to the liberal narrative and sliming conservatives, it wouldn’t have attracted much notice."

So now that there's a retraction:

In other words, if this retraction hadn't come out conforming to the conservative narrative and sliming liberals, it wouldn't have attracted much (musterion's) notice.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nah, if you were a mind reader you'd know I wasn't an atheist but thanks for playing anyway doofus...

You claim to be 'Christian' merely for the benefit of pretending the cards are stacked on your notions against other Christians and theirs. 'Lukewarm' doesn't even suffice for you- you defend atheists and anti-theists, gays and feminists, and basically every other thing that is explicitly sinful.

Arthur Brain

You claim to be 'Christian' merely for the benefit of pretending the cards are stacked on your notions against other Christians and theirs. 'Lukewarm' doesn't even suffice for you- you defend atheists and anti-theists, gays and feminists, and basically every other thing that is explicitly sinful.

Nope, don't claim to be that either so another strike out there dingbat. Any more daft assumptions you wanna make before the sun goes down?

Look doofus, the opinions of some whacked out woman hating moron with an ego the size of Baltimore and a brain the size of a microbe don't interest me so why not go play with an abacus or something?

Arthur Brain

He's fallen for the photoshop more than once (“diversity is more important than your security.”)

... Maybe when he finds what matches his hate-of-the-day, his "social desirability" gets the better of him. :)

I also like this from the final paragraph of his OP article:
"In other words, if this study hadn’t come out conforming to the liberal narrative and sliming conservatives, it wouldn’t have attracted much notice."

So now that there's a retraction:

In other words, if this retraction hadn't come out conforming to the conservative narrative and sliming liberals, it wouldn't have attracted much (musterion's) notice.

Pretty much nailed it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nope, don't claim to be that either so another strike out there dingbat. Any more daft assumptions you wanna make before the sun goes down?

Deism, the most convenient belief of God that exists. If not, I'm sure it's something similar.

Look doofus, the opinions of some whacked out woman hating moron with an ego the size of Baltimore and a brain the size of a microbe don't interest me so why not go play with an abacus or something?

Whatever you say, Arthur Brainless. You found the one thing I'm not popular for and have ridden it to collapse- how liberal of you :rolleyes:

The real moron is the one who supports enmity against an entire sex simply because they, themselves, have been been an subservient little man and never felt it's sting.

musterion

To the 3 people he's speaking to (okay to all 5 of you):

First, it's pretty funny that musterion has a problem all of a sudden talking about a subject that's usually near and dear to his heart (you know, sodomy) and second - anyone remember musterion's Oregon college murderer: black or white thread?

Psycho leftists deliberately made a black murdering psycho leftist look white in order to deceive. Thanks for proving the point of the corrected study by trying to distract from it, psycho.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are media sheep. If they say the moon is made of cheese, then it is made of cheese.
And if you believe otherwise, you are a racist :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You were unquestioningly for this study when you first heard of it.

Now?

Really? Don't remember that meself, got a quote?

Of course you dont. But I recall when the original version of the study came out, the presentation of which the people behind it now say was wrong, you and others here were quite happy with the idea that it was conservatives who lean psychotic. The lie has popped up occasionally since.

Oh, and one other thing... I sure wish you could find that thread, because it seems the study came out in 2012 ("That 2012 paper has been cited 45 times..."), and you didn't join TOL until 2014. So I'm not quite sure: how is it you remember what AB and others had to say?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So try to stay on topic for once. What do you think about this study indicating that it's liberals -- rather than conservatives -- who skew psychotic?

You don't care what I think, remember?

Your opinions have never meant anything to me because, at the root of them all, is nothing but your feelings about things. There's no rational discussion to be had with someone who operates on that level.

I'll just keep pointing out your lies, your general all-around nastiness, and your photoshop fails - for as long as I'm around to notice. :)

Arthur Brain

Deism, the most convenient belief of God that exists. If not, I'm sure it's something similar.

Nope, that's strike three dipstick. If this were a baseball game you'd be on your way back to the bench, not that I reckon any team would allow you to step up to the plate anyway...

Whatever you say, Arthur Brainless. You found the one thing I'm not popular for and have ridden it to collapse- how liberal of you :rolleyes:

You're not popular full stop doofus in case you somehow hadn't noticed that. Your putrid diatribes against women certainly inform a great deal of that but in general you're just some silly little crank who's under the delusion that he's intelligent.

The real moron is the one who supports enmity against an entire sex simply because they, themselves, have been been an subservient little man and never felt it's sting.

Go play on your X box kid.

Arthur Brain

So try to stay on topic for once. What do you think about this study indicating that it's liberals -- rather than conservatives -- who skew psychotic?

It's a load of crap. Conservatives aren't generally psychotic either although once again, it's only nutters on the far right that support killing people for being gay and having affairs, fact. Amply demonstrated on here alone. Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of em' frankly...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nope, that's strike three dipstick. If this were a baseball game you'd be on your way back to the bench, not that I reckon any team would allow you to step up to the plate anyway...

I don't really care what heretical belief you hold :idunno:

You're not popular full stop doofus in case you somehow hadn't noticed that. Your putrid diatribes against women certainly inform a great deal of that but in general you're just some silly little crank who's under the delusion that he's intelligent.

I'm more intelligent then a lot on here, and that threatens a lot on here :)

Also
Just because I am not afraid to state the issues of women doesn't mean I am sexist, it just means that I am not a victim of Stockholm's syndrome such as yourself, who sees no problem with men being attacked and even joins in on it.

What kind of a man does that, really? Not a man at all- I don't even know what to call your kind.

Arthur Brain

I don't really care what heretical belief you hold :idunno:

Well shut up then. :)

I'm more intelligent then a lot on here, and that threatens a lot on here :)

Oh dear, you really are just a kid aren't you? If you really were so intelligent you'd be astute enough to realize that nobody but nobody sees you as a threat. I mean, what exactly is threatening about a self important windbag who posts misogynistic rubbish on the internet? Nothing is what. You're just some anonymous crank with a whacked out axe to grind.

Also
Just because I am not afraid to state the issues of women doesn't mean I am sexist, it just means that I am not a victim of Stockholm's Stockholm's syndrome such as yourself, who sees no problem with men being attacked and even joins in on it.

What kind of a man does that, really? Not a man at all- I don't even know what to call your kind.

You don't state facts. You just go on prissy hissy fit rants that have no grounding in reality to anyone with an IQ above 0.7. You're just a dumb kid who will hopefully learn and in future years cringe over his asinine 'contributions' on here. Hopefully...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, you really are just a kid aren't you? If you really were so intelligent you'd be astute enough to realize that nobody but nobody sees you as a threat. I mean, what exactly is threatening about a self important windbag who posts misogynistic rubbish on the internet? Nothing is what. You're just some anonymous crank with a whacked out axe to grind.

If I wasn't seen as a threat, then the said posters wouldn't jump at every post I make on particular subjects. You saying otherwise doesn't mean a thing- I mean, who wants to admit that they see another as threatening to their standing :rolleyes:

You don't state facts. You just go on prissy hissy fit rants that have no grounding in reality to anyone with an IQ above 0.7. You're just a dumb kid who will hopefully learn and in future years cringe over his asinine 'contributions' on here. Hopefully...

:blabla:

The fact is that there is a supreme conflict of interest, and enmity, against men in this current time. It's the truth. Reality. The physical plane of the universe. Genuine. Existent.

You're bull is not- it is fantasy, a made up slew of nonsense produced by disgruntled women and perpetuated through daft men like yourself.
It's a circle of madness- feminists tell lies, you accept it as truth, they see it as confirmation, tell more lies, and it continues.

Arthur Brain

If I wasn't seen as a threat, then the said posters wouldn't jump at every post I make on particular subjects. You saying otherwise doesn't mean a thing- I mean, who wants to admit that they see another as threatening to their standing :rolleyes:

This is a debate forum you loony so people reply to posts, ya get that? If you extracted your head from a certain orifice you'd realize that nobody sees you as any sort of threat simply because they happen to respond to your latest drivel.

:blabla:

The fact is that there is a supreme conflict of interest, and enmity, against men in this current time. It's the truth. Reality. The physical plane of the universe. Genuine. Existent.

Nah, you're just a silly little kid talking bollocks.

You're bull is not- it is fantasy, a made up slew of nonsense produced by disgruntled women and perpetuated through daft men like yourself.
It's a circle of madness- feminists tell lies, you accept it as truth, they confirm it, tell more lies, and it continues.

It's 'your' so your grammar is in keeping with the rest of your silly little diatribe, that being crap.

Don't feed me your tripe, little man.

Eh, you feed yourself a constant diet of it so ya don't need my help kid.