question for MADIsts.

ClimateSanity

Now explain why Jesus says we must believe that.

It is extremely detrimental to not know this part.

Now, you are moving the goal posts. You kept harping on whether or not we believe we have to obey anything Jesus said. I just gave you an answer and immediately, you are not satisfied and you ask another question.

By the way, Jesus never said we must believe that. He said if you do not believe it, you will die in your sins.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No. But I speak only for myself.
What kind of stupidity is this?!

Did you say this just to give this idiotic abomination ammo or what?

What are you even doing arguing with this stupid witch if what she claims about you is true?

Thanks for making us all look like fools!

If this is actually what you believe then please do me a favor and don't take my side - on anything. Stop even discussing dispensationalism or even Christianity for that matter.

I am completely shocked and disgusted!

PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE'S SOMETHING I'VE MISSED! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE JUST PLAYING SOME SORT OF JOKE!
You cannot possibly believe that you don't have to obey God!

God's Truth

Now, you are moving the goal posts. You kept harping on whether or not we believe we have to obey anything Jesus said. I just gave you an answer and immediately, you are not satisfied and you ask another question.

By the way, Jesus never said we must believe that. He said if you do not believe it, you will die in your sins.

You have to believe that you have to obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
I obey everything that Jesus says.

No you don't.

Sell all you have.

Watch the crafty dismissal, as "everything," does not mean "everything," as she will explain away why selling all you have, as just one example, something "Jesus" said, that is excluded from "everything that Jesus says."

Watch....

ClimateSanity

No you don't.

Sell all you have.

Watch the crafty dismissal, as "everything," does not mean "everything," as she will explain away why selling all you have, as just one example, something "Jesus" said, that is excluded from "everything that Jesus says."

Watch....

She ran away and hid. She won't come back until she gets further marching orders from her online cult buddies.

God's Truth

No you don't.

Sell all you have.

Watch....

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God.

ClimateSanity

You have to believe that you receive forgiveness of sins through Jesus.

How do you get you do not have to obey and repent of those sins?

You changed the subject again . I believe that Christ took away all sins forever and that I must trust in his DBR to appropriate that in my life. Paul told me that and he received it from the risen Lord.

I have answered your original question. I have even answered you when you changed the subject.

God's Truth

You changed the subject again . I believe that Christ took away all sins forever and that I must trust in his DBR to appropriate that in my life. Paul told me that and he received it from the risen Lord.

I have answered your original question. I have even answered you when you changed the subject.

I did not change the subject.

Think about this, you said you believe something Jesus said in John, but then you said you only had to do what Paul says.

Paul does not tell anyone they do not have to repent of their sins.

Paul says everyone is to repent.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

You have to believe that Jesus is the one who forgives sins...sins that you repent of doing.