Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's usually the homosexual males that are infatuated with the anus anna...

If the forum would let me search for that four-letter word, I'm positive you'd shine like a star.

Just tell your little 'gay' friends that the anus sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be penetrated and we'll end this strange discussion there.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Addressed in my above post. Regarding "radical Islam": as opposed to "moderate Islam"? (they all read from the same book of hate).

You're fixated on the idea that he was gay, and completely ignoring his radicalization. Meh. Enough said.

Like I said: If Omar Mateen had spent the last decade in mosques and quoting from the book of hate instead of "pursu[ing] a relationship with [a] male classmate, [being] a regular at gay bars including Pulse for the past decade, and used hookup apps like Grindr to meet men", then I'd go along with the Islam claim.

"The shooter's family told investigators he wasn't particularly religious..
They expressed surprise about any connection to ISIS, according to two law enforcement officials.

Officials stressed that their investigation is in the early stages. They say they're looking into the possibility Mateen radicalized on his own. In addition to possible ties to the terror group, there could be other factors at play.

After seeing two men kissing in Miami, Mateen expressed outrage to his father, the officials said."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

So Omar Mateen was all of the sudden outraged at the sight of two men kissing? Do homosexuals kiss in the night clubs that he frequented for a decade?

But then both you and I know that after all of these years that the LGBTQ movement spent playing the victim, their allies in the press surely can't show that one of their own was responsible for the Orlando bloodbath, right anna?

Do consider that field trip, Kenya's way ahead of you. They've got a process that nets 14 years for a conviction.

Sounds like there is a lot of homosexual pedophilia going on to warrant that kind of punishment (it's been shown earlier in this 4 part thread that many foreign homosexuals travel to Africa to rape little black boys and of course infect with them AIDS).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Like I said: If Omar Mateen had spent the last decade in mosques and quoting from the book of hate instead of "pursu[ing] a relationship with [a] male classmate, [being] a regular at gay bars including Pulse for the past decade, and used hookup apps like Grindr to meet men", then I'd go along with the Islam claim.

A Life of Violent Threats Paved Way for Orlando Attack
Often citing Islamic terrorists, Omar Mateen worried peers, employers and the FBI, but wasn’t stopped
Again and again for much of his life, Omar Mateen let people know he was a violent, dangerous person capable of murder. Repeatedly, he wiggled out of trouble, distracting officials with a beguiling charm, a feigned stupidity or some other tactic.

A look at Mateen’s troubled life, based on interviews with officials and people who knew him, as well as documents, reveals that on at least a dozen occasions, beginning when he was in grade school, he gave clues in a public setting that he was capable of mayhem.

At age 14, he said he could shoot an AK-47 and mimicked an airplane flying into the World Trade Center. At 26, he bragged to courthouse co-workers of terrorist ties. Weeks ago, at 29, Mateen sought to buy heavy-duty body armor and bulk ammunition.

Many of his violent outbursts aped or celebrated Islamic terrorism and he repeatedly claimed connections to known terrorists, including the Boston Marathon bombers. He cheered the 9/11 attacks on the day they happened and once threatened to shoot partygoers at a barbecue when pork, which is forbidden to Muslims, touched his hamburger.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

A Life of Violent Threats Paved Way for Orlando Attack
Often citing Islamic terrorists, Omar Mateen worried peers, employers and the FBI, but wasn’t stopped
Again and again for much of his life, Omar Mateen let people know he was a violent, dangerous person capable of murder. Repeatedly, he wiggled out of trouble, distracting officials with a beguiling charm, a feigned stupidity or some other tactic.

A look at Mateen’s troubled life, based on interviews with officials and people who knew him, as well as documents, reveals that on at least a dozen occasions, beginning when he was in grade school, he gave clues in a public setting that he was capable of mayhem...​

Yes, let's hear from people who knew Omar Mateen well:

Omar Mateen: Strong Signs He Was Gay ...According to Ex-Wife

June 14, 2016

Omar Mateen's ex-wife is dancing around the subject, but her fiance says it flat out -- all the signs pointed to Mateen being gay ... or at least struggling with the fact he was gay.

Amid reports the Orlando mass murderer had been to Pulse nightclub multiple times ... Sitora Yusufiy and her current fiance, Marco Dias, were asked by a Brazilian reporter if Mateen was gay. Dias said Sitora believed Omar had "homosexual tendencies."

Dias also said Sitora told him she witnessed Mateen's father calling him gay several times.

Dias claims the FBI told Sitora to keep mum about Mateen's homosexuality in interviews with "American media"...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/14/omar-mateen-gay-ex-wife-fiance-talks-orlando/

Like many homosexual males, it appears that Omar Mateen had "daddy issues".

Regarding what the FBI told Sitora:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
But then both you and I know that after all of these years that the LGBTQ movement spent playing the victim, their allies in the press surely can't show that one of their own was responsible for the Orlando bloodbath, right anna?

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was gay, former classmate says

June 14, 2016

A former classmate of Omar Mateen’s 2006 police academy class said he believed Mateen was gay, saying Mateen once asked him out...

The classmate said that he, Mateen and other classmates would hang out, sometimes going to gay nightclubs, after classes at the Indian River Community College police academy. He said Mateen asked him out romantically.

“We went to a few gay bars with him, and I was not out at the time, so I declined his offer,” the former classmate said. He asked that his name not be used.

He believed Mateen was gay, but not open about it. Mateen was awkward, and for a while the classmate and the rest in the group of friends felt sorry for him.

“He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him,” he said. “He was always socially awkward.”

Read more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-...ateen-was-gay-former-classmate-says/341204498

Was the mass murder by Omar Mateen an act of revenge against his fellow homosexuals for being ostracized?

At age 14, he said he could shoot an AK-47 and mimicked an airplane flying into the World Trade Center. At 26, he bragged to courthouse co-workers of terrorist ties. Weeks ago, at 29, Mateen sought to buy heavy-duty body armor and bulk ammunition.

Many of his violent outbursts aped or celebrated Islamic terrorism and he repeatedly claimed connections to known terrorists, including the Boston Marathon bombers. He cheered the 9/11 attacks on the day they happened and once threatened to shoot partygoers at a barbecue when pork, which is forbidden to Muslims, touched his hamburger.

Thank you for showing that he had America hating Muslim roots, but that doesn't explain why as a homosexual Omar Mateen targeted other homosexuals.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thank you for showing that he had America hating Muslim roots, but that doesn't explain why as a homosexual Omar Mateen targeted other homosexuals.

You're so fixated on his sexual orientation that it took multiple posts to get you to admit that much. There are millions of armchair analysts out there trying to dissect the mind of a killer and none of us should be assuming we know any more than the information that's been released - but his exact words are certainly good indicators.

CherubRam

Do not trust what Homosexuals say: Omar was not a Homosexual, that is a falsehood. He was casing the place and looking for victims.

exminister

You touched on it already, the violence that goes with being gay. They have higher rates of domestic violence and more hatred

Being taught in Islam that homosexuality is evil surely sets up power kegs like this guy. Self hating homosexuals can be quite abusive to homosexuals to prove they are "straight".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You're so fixated on his sexual orientation that it took multiple posts to get you to admit that much.

Shhhhhh, the FBI wants the fact that mass murderer Omar Mateen was a homosexual kept quiet.

"Dias claims the FBI told Sitora to keep mum about Mateen's homosexuality in interviews with "American media"...

There are millions of armchair analysts out there trying to dissect the mind of a killer and none of us should be assuming we know any more than the information that's been released - but his exact words are certainly good indicators.

This "armchair analyst" has pointed out time and time again the violence that disproportionately happens amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior and partake in the homosexual culture.

Mass murderer Omar Mateen used Islam as a scapegoat to cover his hatred of himself and thus his fellow homosexuals.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Being taught in Islam that homosexuality is evil surely sets up power kegs like this guy. Self hating homosexuals can be quite abusive to homosexuals to prove they are "straight".

As I'd mentioned in earlier posts: Self loathing is a huge part of the homosexual mentality. Remember that these lost souls weren't born that way, they were a product of some kind of sexual and/or mental abuse.

Like many homosexuals, Omar Mateen had issues with his father. Perhaps we'll learn more about his childhood as time goes on to see why he developed same sex desires and later engaged in homosexuality.

eider

As I'd mentioned in earlier posts: Self loathing is a huge part of the homosexual mentality. .............

Questions:-
Do you study, and think about homosexuals and homosexuality a lot?
Would you call yourself a Manic Homophobe?
Is it possible that hateful and agggressive writings on the internet could possibly fuel homophobia and homophobic attacks such as happened at Orlando?

....just askin'.....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Questions:-
Do you study, and think about homosexuals and homosexuality a lot?

I can't help but think that you're taking this thread (and if you've been around TOL for awhile, the 3 prior threads) personal.

The truth about homosexual behavior and the agenda and culture that goes with it is extremely painful to many.

Would you call yourself a Manic Homophobe?

Aren't all followers of Christ? Come on eider, be honest and tell us how all followers of Christ should be burned at the stake for having the audacity to love their neighbor as they love themselves.

Is it possible that hateful and agggressive writings on the internet could possibly fuel homophobia and homophobic attacks such as happened at Orlando?

....just askin'.....

As seen through the recent actions of homosexual and mass murderer Omar Mateen, there's more than enough hate to go around inside the LGBTQueer so-called "community", I doubt that the internet could fuel any more.

That being said: If you were to look at the index on page one you'll see that I offer numerous links to spiritual and psychological organizations that have helped many people with same sex attraction and gender confusion overcome them.

That's some kind of hate ey eider?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It's usually the homosexual males that are infatuated with the anus anna...

Just tell your little 'gay' friends that the anus sphincter muscle wasn't meant to be penetrated and we'll end this strange discussion there.

Sounds like there is a lot of homosexual pedophilia going on to warrant that kind of punishment (it's been shown earlier in this 4 part thread that many foreign homosexuals travel to Africa to rape little black boys and of course infect with them AIDS).

Your posts are sickening

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your posts are sickening

It's a sickening subject.

That being said:
Reading a post from patrick jane is like opening up a box of Cracker Jacks:

You don't know from one box to the next what kind of cheap (utterly worthless) prize you're going to get.

BTW:

EX Gay Therapy:

Organizations that help men, women and youth overcome same sex attractions

http://www.narth.com/

http://www.therapeuticchoice.com/

http://www.pfox.org/

http://ex-gaytruth.com/

http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org/aboutexoduss4.php

http://www.voices-of-change.org/

http://www.samesexattraction.org/organizations.htm (35)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some have referenced Orlando as the deadliest mass shooting in the U.S. With a little googling, it appears otherwise: http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/wounded.jpg

Don't cha just hate it when there's more to the story?

bufeagle.jpg

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb401/user74574/bufeagle.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have to apologize for an error. I've been referring to mass murderer Omar Mateen as "homosexual Omar Mateen".

While he did send pictures of his private parts to various men through a homosexual dating app, he also attempted to pick up women (and let's not forget that he was on his 2nd marriage and fathered a boy).

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/15/omar-mateen-gay-dating-apps-fbi/

From now on I will address mass murderer Omar Mateen as "bisexual Omar Mateen" (the "B" in the LGBTQ etc. acronym).

lgbtqiapd.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh my, this could be very damaging for the LGBTQ movement.

TMZ, whose editor is openly homosexual Harvey Levin, wrote the following about homosexual bisexual/mass murderer Omar Mateen in the article that I linked above:

"There are mounting claims that Omar Mateen was gay and looking to hook up on apps and in clubs -- but it appears he was also actively hitting on women ... a strong sign of a possible struggle with his sexuality.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/15/omar-mateen-gay-dating-apps-fbi/

Surely the pro homosexual periodical TMZ isn't saying that bisexuals (the "B" in the LGBTQ etc. etc. acronym) are confused about human sexuality?

Ya know, if bisexuals are confused about human sexuality, could it be possible that lesbians (the "L" in the LGBTQ etc. etc. acronym), that homosexual males (the "G" in the LGBTQ etc. etc. acronym), drag queens/cross dressers and genital mutilators (the "T" in the LGBTQ etc. etc. acronym) are confused about human sexuality as well?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Omar Mateen may not have understood the difference between ISIS, al-Qaeda and Hezbollah

June 13, 2016

In the early hours of Sunday morning, Omar Mateen killed at least 49 people during an attack on the popular gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando. During the attack, Mateen placed a 911 call and told the operator that his actions were motivated by his hardcore Islamist beliefs. However, Mateen's comments about Islam suggested that while his viewpoints were no doubt extreme, they were also confused, perhaps even incoherent.

Speaking to reporters Monday, FBI Director James B. Comey said that during his 911 calls, Mateen said he was a supporter of the Islamic State, the extremist Sunni group also known as ISIS that controls a significant expanse of territory in Syria and Iraq. Media outlets linked to the Islamic State later claimed Mateen as their own, describing him as "one of the soldiers of the caliphate in America."

Mateen also mentioned the 2013 Boston bombing during his calls. That attack, which left three dead and more than 260 injured, was carried out by the Tsarnaev brothers. While the brothers were not found to be directly linked to a foreign group, they were partly motivated by a magazine published by al-Qaeda's affiliate in Yemen. (According to the Guardian, Mateen's admiration for the Tsarnaev brothers went back further. In 2013, Mateen is believed to have told the FBI that he knew the two bombers, though investigators later concluded that this relationship had been fabricated.)

Comey said that during the calls, Mateen also mentioned Moner Mohammad Abusalha, a fellow Floridian who had traveled to Syria to fight with Jabhat al-Nusra, the al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria. Mateen had been investigated by the FBI for his contact with Abusalha in 2014, but the case was quickly closed. Abusalha returned to Syria, where he killed himself in a suicide attack.

Further confusing matters, Comey also revealed that in "inflammatory and contradictory" comments to co-workers in 2013, Mateen had claimed to be a member of Hezbollah, the Shiite militia based in Lebanon.

To be clear, these groups named by Mateen are not allies. The Islamic State and al-Qaeda both derive their theology from an extreme view of Sunni Islamism, but in practical terms the pair split in 2014, with the more established al-Qaeda publicly disavowing the actions of the more extreme Islamic State. Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria, often fights the Islamic State in the Syrian conflict. Meanwhile, Hezbollah is a Shiite Islamist group. In Syria, it supports the government of Bashar al-Assad, effectively meaning it fights both the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...fference-between-isis-al-qaeda-and-hezbollah/

Some "terrorist", Omar Mateen didn't even know that the groups that he allegedly associated with are enemies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

The irony is that ISIS, al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Vladimir Putin and "aCultureWarrior" all share similar views when it comes the gay community.

Status
Not open for further replies.