Evolution... Do we believe?

PopeFrancieLXIX

Many Christians dislike even uttering the word evolution, but we must be intelligent in our walk with Christ.

While we lack solid scientific proof of macro evolution, we understand microevolution occurs on a constant basis. The idea that Organisms can change and adapt is very easy to prove.

We must realize that science and Christianity can not only coexist, but complement one other if we are honest and intelligent about our discernment of both.

What think ye?

Hedshaker

Many Christians dislike even uttering the word evolution, but we must be intelligent in our walk with Christ.

While we lack solid scientific proof of macro evolution, we understand microevolution occurs on a constant basis. The idea that Organisms can change and adapt is very easy to prove.

We must realize that science and Christianity can not only coexist, but complement one other if we are honest and intelligent about our discernment of both.

What think ye?

Science concerns itself not one iota what religion thinks. It's sole objective is to interpret the evidence and develop theories based on the scientific method. Nothing more nothing less. And it has been shown to be the most effective endeavour in human history.

If Religions wish to stay abreast of scientific breakthroughs then it is their place to incorporate it into their belief systems, or get left behind and ridiculed.

That all

nonanomanon

Acts 10:11-16 (Unclean Animals come from the Temple in Heaven, three times, and are offered up by the Apostle Peter)
ACTS 3:10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
ACTS 3:11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
ACTS 3:12 And when Peter saw [it], he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

1. God told the Hebrews to go into Canaan
2. God allowed the Babylonians to take the Hebrews into Custody
3. God allows the body of Judah (the nations) to take the Hebrews into Custody after the Crucifixion

Jewish Diaspora, in which the Jewish people were taken as a besieged people began after Solomon's temple was destroyed. The Jewish people entered Egypt when Joseph was reigning under the Pharoah, so they were not taken as a besieged people, even though they did become distressed.

After the Crucifixion of Christ, the Jewish people would somehow confirm the principle of evolution, as they were besieged of all nations to reveal the dominion of the messiah, or taken as a heresy, the dominion of satan. The Holocaust appears to be based on just that theory, that the Jewish people were the leftovers of evolutions, because they clung to the old wives fables of the Gospel. (2 Chronicles 28:9, Jeremiah 29:22, (in which Zechariah 2:16 says Judah's Marriage by Fire ends their previous taking of the Hebrews into custody) says, Samaria/Babylon took the Hebrew first, and Judah would take the Hebrews Second, before Babylon was allowed to Marry Judah (in a Marriage by Fire, at the end of time).

(The Marriage by Fire, coincidentally is between the Holocaust Countries, Pig Countries, and India "Clarence Larkin Chart" discussion)

6days

What think ye?
I agree :)
God created the heavens and the earth, and the rules which govern our universe. So of course science and God's Word are always in harmony. It is some scientists opinions which are not in agreement, and thus wrong.

Cruciform

I'd like to ask you about your screen name: "PopeFrancieLXIX." Please explain its meaning and significance.

PopeFrancieLXIX

Pope Francie is Pope Francis (just more hip hop)

LXIX is the model number on my roman daggers displayed on my desk. Oddly enough I have never looked up what the numbers are in Arabic numerals.

PopeFrancieLXIX

I agree :)

God created the heavens and the earth, and the rules which govern our universe. So of course science and God's Word are always in harmony. It is some scientists opinions which are not in agreement, and thus wrong.

Indeed!! We need more educated intellectual Christians. :)

Caino

BANNED
Banned

What think ye?

Yes, evolution is a fact, region should concern itself exclusively with the scientist not science.

gcthomas

Pope Francie is Pope Francis (just more hip hop)

LXIX is the model number on my roman daggers displayed on my desk. Oddly enough I have never looked up what the numbers are in Arabic numerals.

LXIX is '69' , an interesting number in its own right, especially for a hip hop pope. ;)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

What think ye?

I said
In the past 20 years isn't science pretty much falling apart?

M

Man.0

I believe there is such a thing as societal evolution - its progression and development.

But the biological evolution of nature? Bogus!

PopeFrancieLXIX

That's where you're wrong*.

Stuart

*'Proof' isn't the right name for it, but it is the right concept for it.

Lol. Yes in proper science "proof" is not an accurate word...I wasn't aware the general readership of this forum are on par to minds such as Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye. ;)

I will attempt to use more precise wording in my future academic statements. :p