Does marriage = the world?

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
The world system is based on something. Maybe that something is marriage?

Marriage is a central force of humanity. I don't know if it should be considered the central force, but the object of matrimony is a whole lot more consequential than what is realized.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Did Queen Elizabeth marry Prince Albert?

Why?

Marriage has always been an empire building tool.

Why is it illegal for Roman Catholic officials to marry?

Marriage in such circles would destroy that Roman hierarchy.

Marriage in the eyes of American Courts is a good source of income for divorce judges.

The real problem with marriage is that believers take part in it.

Marriage is not defined in the Bible.

Governments are nothing compared to the institution of Marriage, and yet marriage is always pretending to be Goverment's hand maid.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Marriage is not defined in the Bible.

yes it is.

Genesis 2:18, 21-24

The Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him'...and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh.

Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man.' For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh

From Matthew 19:4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Why one?

Malachi 2:15 Did He not make them one, with a portion of the Spirit in their union? And what was the one God seeking? Godly offspring. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and let none of you be faithless to the wife of your youth.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Marriage is a central force of humanity. I don't know if it should be considered the central force, but the object of matrimony is a whole lot more consequential than what is realized.

Not only is it a central force, it is THE central force. There is nothing to compare it to. Breaking the marriage bond is liken to a wild animal ripping a limb off of its victim then eating it in front of said victim.

This force cannot be ignored. Satan himself has harnessed its power for good and evil. He understands its destructive nature.

To deny ones self marriage changes a person. Maybe forever. At the very least they are not normal.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Marriage is not a game. God does not need us to propagate the human race.

Here is what happens when a person gets married according to the book of Genesis: you are immediately employed by Satan. And the job that he has is to bring others down. It is simple. If Adam and Eve are going to be the example of marriage then give us the result. Or I can give it. Here you go

A coffin

Jamie Gigliotti

Marriage is not a game. God does not need us to propagate the human race.

Here is what happens when a person gets married according to the book of Genesis: you are immediately employed by Satan. And the job that he has is to bring others down. It is simple. If Adam and Eve are going to be the example of marriage then give us the result. Or I can give it. Here you go

A coffin

Marriage is a very challenging endeavor if taken seriously. It can present Spiritual challenges as Paul aptly describes.
"But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and His interests are divided" 1 Corinthians 7:33-34

On the other hand it is an amazing opportunity to demonstrate the love a sacrifice of Christ to another.

"...so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives." 1 Peter 3:1

Finding unity in the Spirit can be an amazing powerful bearer of fruit for the kingdom of God. Encouraging one another daily. Satan's worst nightmare.

All in perspective my friend.