God's Law and love

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand the love of God as a command of God's Law and as that which is offered to mankind in the person of His Son?

Romans 5:8 NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
let's hear your perspective:)

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-5.

God's love is expressed in His Son and in His Law. Yeshua taught us to love others in obedience to God's commandments. The gospel, salvation and the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ, must be accepted, appropriated, applied. Maybe appropriated is the wrong word, but as with atonement we need to understand what is being said. Jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. By repentance, faith in God and Jesus, and not by our works, the grace mercy and forgiveness of God and the free gift of eternal life come to the individual recipient.

God's love is found not merely expressed by God in the commands or commandments of God's Law, and His love is both expressed in His giving of the Law and in that which is offered to us unto forgiveness of sins and the instruction or teaching embodied in the person of Jesus Christ God's Son.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-5.

God's love is expressed in His Son and in His Law. Yeshua taught us to love others in obedience to God's commandments. The gospel, salvation and the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ, must be accepted, appropriated, applied. Maybe appropriated is the wrong word, but as with atonement we need to understand what is being said. Jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. By repentance, faith in God and Jesus, and not by our works, the grace mercy and forgiveness of God and the free gift of eternal life come to the individual recipient.

This is good except you added popular doctrine, not by works.

Of course, we all know we cannot save ourselves with our works alone. But work is necessary because following Jesus is all about works. "faith without works is dead".

Without adding that, you are only preaching popular Christianity, not true Christianity or God's love.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is good except you added popular doctrine, not by works.

Of course, we all know we cannot save ourselves with our works alone. But work is necessary because following Jesus is all about works. "faith without works is dead".

Without adding that, you are only preaching popular Christianity, not true Christianity or God's love.

Remember Abraham? Faith was working with his works and as a result of the works faith was perfected. When you know that you are not saved by works then know also that you were saved unto good works. God has good works for you to do, prepared in advance. If this is not about Christianity is it about Biblical teaching?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Remember Abraham? Faith was working with his works and as a result of the works faith was perfected. When you know that you are not saved by works then know also that you were saved unto good works. God has good works for you to do, prepared in advance. If this is not about Christianity is it about Biblical teaching?
The way you are saying seems good deeds is not necessary, it is because you added not by works. Jesus did not say that.

Those adding word gives mixed messages and it is wrong.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The way you are saying seems good deeds is not necessary, it is because you added not by works. Jesus did not say that.

Those adding word gives mixed messages and it is wrong.
Shalom.

I do not see scripture as wrong. I have accepted Paul as an Apostle of God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, if you are listening only to Jesus, which is important, what you should do, and a good place to start, I both do not see or think that you would have this difficulty (of or in thinking) and I believe you will do well in recognizing God's commandments as for your obedience.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not see scripture as wrong. I have accepted Paul as an Apostle of God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, if you are listening only to Jesus, which is important, what you should do, and a good place to start, I both do not see or think that you would have this difficulty (of or in thinking) and I believe you will do well in recognizing God's commandments as for your obedience.

Shalom.

Jacob

I don't have difficulty. I just don't add to Jesus' word.

Your reading is the same as the majority of the churches which is chaos.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know what Paul teaches very well too.

Hebrews 3:1 NKJV - Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,

Paul is said to be an apostle. There were twelve apostles, then eleven, then twelve again. Plus there are more.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 3:1 NKJV - Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,

Paul is said to be an apostle. There were twelve apostles, then eleven, then twelve again. Plus there are more.

Paul is not one of main apostles.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul is not one of main apostles.
He certainly was and the 12 told him so. He is the apostle to the gentiles and that's me & you.

[h=3]Why the Apostles Peter and Paul are Called the "Chief Apostles ...[/h]
Ephesians 1:1 KJV -
[FONT=&quot]Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Romans 11:13 KJV - [FONT=&quot]For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

[/FONT]
2 Timothy 1:1 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,[/FONT]

Galatians 1:1 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead)

[/FONT]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He certainly was and the 12 told him so. He is the apostle to the gentiles and that's me & you.

[h=3]Why the Apostles Peter and Paul are Called the "Chief Apostles ...[/h]
Ephesians 1:1 KJV -
[FONT="][U][B]Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God[/B][/U], to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]
[/FONT]
Romans 11:13 KJV - [FONT="]For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as [U][B]I am the apostle of the Gentiles[/B][/U], I magnify mine office:

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=5][COLOR=#4b0082][B]2 Timothy 1:1 KJV - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,[/FONT]

Galatians 1:1 KJV - [FONT="]Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead)

[/FONT]

I understand how you read Jesus' word.

As you know I skip the verses if it does not harmonize with Jesus' word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-6. It is morning, day.

Well I do not know if the twelve, the eleven, and the twelve, are called main apostles.

Shalom.

Jacob

they are appointed by Jesus first hand. And they will be treated highly by Jesus. Paul is not included in this twelve.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
they are appointed by Jesus first hand. And they will be treated highly by Jesus. Paul is not included in this twelve.

Do you understand who the first twelve are? I do not know which twelve you are referring to. Remember, there was the eleven. I do not include Paul in the twelve, the eleven, or the twelve.

Here is a mention of the twelve from scripture. There is not a mention of twelve after there were eleven when Judas Iscariot died. Another was added to take his place.

Matthew 10:2-4 NKJV - Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the [son] of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Cananite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand who the first twelve are? I do not know which twelve you are referring to. Remember, there was the eleven. I do not include Paul in the twelve, the eleven, or the twelve.

Here is a mention of the twelve from scripture. There is not a mention of twelve after there were eleven when Judas Iscariot died. Another was added to take his place.

Matthew 10:2-4 NKJV - Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the [son] of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Cananite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

good day Jacob,

blessings.