Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by musterion

Interesting that the snipers (a) evidently had at least basic tactical training and (b) enough advance notice of the parade route to pick effective and fairly defensible locations.

Very interesting.

One wonders how they were able to know that in advance.

It's not hard to imagine that they got inside info to plan this.

I see that TOL has a couple of conspiracy theorists on this one.

1). The "basic tactical training" would come with military experience.
2). Parade routes are given to the public in advance.

More dumbass capital offense cop killers with a murderous plan that didn't end well for them.

5 dead white police officers and numerous others wounded? It went extremely well for the cop-killers.

musterion

radind

Yet you think if godless secular humanist Donald Trump wins the election things will get better?

A civil war is brewing here in the US, I say let's get it on.

I think that Trump is areligious and I do not expect him to attack Christian values like the godless Secular Humanists do.
We don't need a civil war( one was enough).
I do think that the USA would fare better under Trump that under Clinton.

rexlunae

Interesting that the snipers (a) evidently had at least basic tactical training and (b) enough advance notice of the parade route to pick effective and fairly defensible locations.

Very interesting.

One wonders how they were able to know that in advance.

I don't think that conspiracy theory holds up. As Nick pointed out, the protest route was blocked off and patrolled by police. It's not like anything about it was secret. It wouldn't be too hard to set up close to it, and look for targets of opportunity. If snipers can operate in war zones, one would think this would be easy enough.

rexlunae

rexlunae

Yep.
Seems more like a "black peoples lives are more important" attitude.

Right. Because white people never object when their own are shot unjustly. They're just fair, and objective, and realize that all actions are just individual deeds influenced by nothing but the choices of independent actors, not part of any particular community. Oh, wait, what was this thread all about?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reportedly this whole march was Sharpton's show. This needs to be hung on him.
There was nothing wrong with the protest.
It's a first amendment right.
The actual protest was, for the most part, a peaceful one.
There were reported instances of a few of the protesters cursing at and taunting officers during the protest.
No officer retaliated.
No officer instigated any taunting to the protesters, but did their duty in a professional manner, despite that the protest was against police officers.

The wrong here is clear cut ---- random cop killing with the intent to keep killing more cops.

Oh, and Al Sharpton is a moron.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right. Because white people never object when their own are shot unjustly.
False.

They're just fair, and objective, and realize that all actions are just individual deeds influenced by nothing but the choices of independent actors, not part of any particular community. Oh, wait, what was this thread all about?
This thread is about who were the criminals at the Dallas protest rally shooting.
Have you figured that out yet?

musterion

There was nothing wrong with the protest.
It's a first amendment right.
There were reported instances of a few of the protesters cursing at and taunting officers during the protest.
No officer retaliated.
No officer instigated any taunting to the protesters, but did their duty in a professional manner, despite that the protest was against police officers.

The wrong here is clear cut ---- random cop killing with the intent to keep killing more cops.

Oh, and Al Sharpton is a moron.

What if it wasn't random? What if the whole thing was a setup?

I put nothing past the Left anymore.

musterion

Some report that the marchers (some of them) were chanting "What do we want?/DEAD COPS/When do we want them?/NOW." But that's apparently referring to a prior march a few years ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...thousands-in-saturday-march-on-washington-dc/

The Dallas shooter (one of them) said he was inspired by BLM and was angry on their behalf.