Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Gurucam

This is where the teaching of Christianity starts. One cannot use the KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly':

Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The above is how Jesus separated his disciples from all others.

Only the disciples were chosen or given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore everyone else were 'the dead who bury their dead'

Many more than the twelve disciples tried to follow Jesus. Jesus dismissed all, except the disciples. Only the twelve disciples were given by God and were allowed to 'follow Jesus'. Everyone, apart from the disciples, were 'the dead who were under Jesus other instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead':

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above set the division and tone for all deliveries in the KJV N.T.

Jesus also confirmed the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The above fully establish the distinction between the disciples and everyone else who Jesus encountered and/or delivered too.

The above confirm that only the disciples were given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

In the above Jesus confirmed that He gave parables to everyone else, for the following reasons:

1. Jesus said that He gave parable to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These people were not given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. Therefore Jesus would not hide these mysteries in parables. It is not a game.

One is either given by God to follow Jesus or one is among the dead who bury their dead.

2. Jesus said that He gave parables to them (i.e. those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) so that the little they have, will be taken from them.

This confirms that parables were not given to people to add any thing to them. Parables were given to take away the little that they had.

:idea: :idea: Clearly parables were given to serve Jesus second mission which is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Those who were called, by God, to follow Jesus were only the disciples and only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus in very private session among only them.

Why then would any one esteem, use, promote and invoke parables and falsely claim that they are following Jesus? They are obviously 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few. They are the ones who seek out, esteem, use, promote and invoke only those few revelations in the KJV N.T. which Jesus delivered to only His disciples in private session among only his disciples.

Clearly those who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables are not seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'the dead who are burying their dead', according to Jesus other mission and instruction: 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity 101 - 2 : Jesus confirmed, only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

Christianity 101 - 2 : Jesus confirmed, only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

The main delivery which relates to the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven was left for last. This was given privately to only the disciples, by the physical Jesus, just before his crucifixion and rise to heaven.

In this last delivery to his disciples, the physical Jesus said:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth
: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

In the above revelation Jesus confirmed that All Truth come from the Spirit of Truth.

The following confirms that, in order to find out All Truth, from the Spirit of Truth, one must search one's own heart/spirit and not scriptures:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The scriptures, i.e. the KJV N.T., killeth because it is mostly parables. Parables do not in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given so that the little that those people have, will be taken from them. Parables are given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (i.e. not of the parable laden scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter (i.e. the parable laden scriptures) killeth, but the spirit (Spirit of Truth) giveth life.

Getting Truth and life, eternal, is solely about connecting with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through your own heart or spirit.

Truth and life, eternal, has absolutely nothing to do with connecting with, esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking scriptures and/or tenants in scriptures.

It is absolutely clear that people who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables from the KJV N.T. are the dead who are burying their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

You guys might pass away, eventually, however these truths will never pass away. It is up to you guys to embrace it now, later, or if at all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity 101 - 3 : Jesus confirmed, only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

Christianity 101 - 3 : Jesus confirmed, only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

At the end of it all, according to KJV N.T. revelations, none of the disciples followed Jesus. They all joined the forces of 'the dead who bury their dead'.

'Following Jesus' is about achieving live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did. This is the living path. This is the 'follow Jesus' path.

'Following Jesus' has nothing to do with knowing and/or following the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, as Peter and the other disciples did.

Following the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and esteeming, using, promoting and invoking scriptures and esteeming using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments and canons etc, is the dead path. This is the dead burying their dead path.

As far as KJV N.T. revelations goes, only Paul, who came from the outside, actually followed Jesus in the correct and prescribed manner.

Because of this, only Paul was given Jesus' Christian commission which is totally spirit, Spirit and Spirit based.

When one use and quote the KJV N.T. one must know whether they are using and/or quoting things that were given for those who follow Jesus as opposed to things that were given for the dead to bury their dead. These revelations will often oppose each other.

For example those who follow Jesus are believers. They have God given justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but be glorified by God:

Acts 13:39King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

On the other hand those who do not follow Jesus are unbelievers. They are the dead who bury their dead. They still discern wisdom in the ten commandments. They still esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandment in some way or the other.

They are under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) and they are obliged to uphold the ten commandments perfectly. They do not have God given justification to transgress the ten commandments. They get sin and sustain spiritual death when they transgress the ten commandments.

This why some revelations in the KJV N.T. speak of freedom from the ten commandments and others speak of being under the ten commandments. The former is for those who follow Jesus. The latter is for the dead who bury their dead.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

The main delivery which relates to the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven was left for last. This was given privately to only the disciples, by the physical Jesus, just before his crucifixion and rise to heaven.

In this last delivery to his disciples, the physical Jesus said:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth
: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

In the above revelation Jesus confirmed that All Truth come from the Spirit of Truth.

The following confirms that, in order to find out All Truth, from the Spirit of Truth, one must search one's own heart/spirit and not scriptures:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The scriptures, i.e. the KJV N.T., killeth because it is mostly parables. Parables do not in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given so that the little that those people have, will be taken from them. Parables are given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (i.e. not of the parable laden scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter (i.e. the parable laden scriptures) killeth, but the spirit (Spirit of Truth) giveth life.

Getting Truth and life, eternal, is solely about connecting with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through your own heart or spirit.

Truth and life, eternal, has absolutely nothing to do with connecting with, esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking scriptures and/or tenants in scriptures.

It is absolutely clear that people who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables from the KJV N.T. are the dead who are burying their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

You guys might pass away, eventually, however these truths will never pass away. It is up to you guys to embrace it now, later, or if at all.

This is a brave statement. I had to thoroughly read to get your message. I agree in the end. I was thinking that you were narrowing the scope of the saved, but as I read further, I see the opposite. I quote scripture all the time, but I know it is the Love of the King of kings that saves alone.

I have reread your words and have one specific concern. Do you exalt the stone law?

Can we tell where the Spirit of the Lord blows?

Can we judge who the Spirit of the Lord teaches?

Most specifically, do we know who has gone to the Son that He might give them to His Father?

Gurucam

This is a brave statement. I had to thoroughly to get your message. I agree in the end. I was thinking that you were narrowing the scope of the saved, but as I read further, I see the opposite. I quote scripture all the time, but I know it is the Love of the King of kings that saves alone.

Can we tell where the Spirit of the Lord blows?

Can we judge who the Spirit of the Lord teaches?

Most specifically, do we know who has gone to theSon that He might give them to His Father?

Thank you for your reply.

The KJV N.T. contains very clear and literal responses to your question. I will post them shortly.

Thanks again.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christianity 101 - 1 : Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:
Christianity 101 vs. churchianity 101:The Lord in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV) which left us all out (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) unless God had a mystery that included the likes of us. PTL, He did (Ephesians 2:1-6 KJV)! Get saved by trusting the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, guru!

Gurucam

Nameless.In.Grace,

You asked: Can we tell where the Spirit of the Lord blows?

The answer lies in first identifying the qualities, characteristics and attributes of the Spirit of Jesus who is now Lord.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above revelation confirms that, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is that Spirit. Then adds that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The mention of liberty confirms that this revelation relates to believers/Christians who are not under the ten commandments. This liberty relates to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments)

Bondage is mentioned in the above. 'Bondage' in the above relates to:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is also confirmed that Christians/those who follow Jesus/believers have justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Therefore it is clear that those who follow Jesus are believers and Christians and they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. Is this clear? Or does it require further clarification.

This tells us the Spirit of Jesus will require one to transgress the ten commandments. This defines the first quality of the Spirit of Jesus. The question is, is this clear?

Gurucam

Christianity 101 vs. churchianity 101:The Lord in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV) which left us all out (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) unless God had a mystery that included the likes of us. PTL, He did (Ephesians 2:1-6 KJV)! Get saved by trusting the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, guru!

You ought not to take those revelation to be truth. Those revelations were most likely done to appease the dead.

All information is available in the KJV N.T. to genuine seekers of truth. However if you are not spiritually aware (still the dead) you will miss it all. You will not be given to know the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.

Who ever one might be, the path to salvation and deliverance is not in the hands of Jesus or the disciples or Paul.

Jesus' disciples were first given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, then they were given to Jesus, so that Jesus can heal them.

One must be given by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, before Jesus could heal/help one.

It is therefore necessary to find out how does one become chosen or given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. One must seek this actualization first before seeking salvation and deliverance.

The require actualization which will make one given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is given in the following:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus could heal one only when one is converted. To be converted means to stop having ears that are dull of hearing, eyes that have closed and hearts that are waxed gross. Do you know what this means?

This is linked to:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17:20-21King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

If you do not know the kingdom of God within your own heart you cannot be healed or helped by Jesus. Also you will not discern truth in the KJV N.T.

In fact, even before you use the KJV N.T., in ant serious way, you must have 'ears that are not dull of hearing', 'eyes that are open' and 'a heart that is not waxed gross'. Otherwise you will not get truth out of the KJV N.T.

This relates to being converted from being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware. 'Ears that are not dull of hearing', 'eyes that are open' and 'hearts that are not waxed gross' does not refer to our physical faculties. These refers to the intuitive (none physical) faculties of our spirit or inward man. These are the faculty of spiritual discernment.

With out actualizing these faculties one remains the dead who is buried by their dead counterparts. One cannot follow Jesus. Jesus cannot help one to get this actualization. However only those who have this actualization can follow Jesus.

Becoming spiritually aware (i.e. becoming aware of one's own spirit/heart) is the same as actualizing the intuitive faculties of one's own spirit.

The instruction for doing/achieving this to seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within one's own heart. This is the first thing that one does. One does not go to Jesus or the scriptures first.

This is an inward search. This is meditation to awaken to to one's own spirit.

Last edited:

Gurucam

heir,

It is totally up to you. One can take the typical and traditional Christian's ego trip and seek to promote that Jesus is God and one has the monopoly on God. Or one can truly humble one self and genuinely seek the path to one's own salvation and deliverance through a diligent reading of the KJV N.T. until one reaches:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Then one must stop and seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart until one is no longer a natural man and all things of God (including All Truth) are added on. Then one can come back to reading the KJV N.T.

'Heart' is spirit. So it is all a spirit thing. Not scriptures thing but a spirit within you thing.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

A natural man is 'the dead' (in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'). He is not aware of his spiritual body. He is aware only of his physical body. This people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed. He cannot know the things of God.

A 'waxed gross heart' means that one's heart/spirit is covered over. It means to be spiritually dead also called 'the dead'.

A natural man is a child of the flesh. He must be converted by become aware of his spirit or inward man. Then he will have spiritual hearing, spiritual seeing and an open heart. These are the intuitive faculties of his spirit. These are actualized and become functional when one becomes aware of one's own spirit or inward man or 'inner child'.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only after the above conversion can one discern Truth from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own spirit or heart. Spirit of Truth is the Spirit Jesus. Jesus heals one when one gets All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus and is led by All Truth.

Then when one read the KJV N.T. one will discern truth as apart from parables and others things given simply to appease 'the dead'.

Those who ignore the instruction, 'seek ye first the kingdom of God within' and instead, goes directly to the KJV N.T. becomes 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus had and continue to have, no regard for such people.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Nameless.In.Grace,

You asked: Can we tell where the Spirit of the Lord blows?

The answer lies in first identifying the qualities, characteristics and attributes of the Spirit of Jesus who is now Lord.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above revelation confirms that, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is that Spirit. Then adds that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The mention of liberty confirms that this revelation relates to believers/Christians who are not under the ten commandments. This liberty relates to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments)

Bondage is mentioned in the above. 'Bondage' in the above relates to:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is also confirmed that Christians/those who follow Jesus/believers have justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.

Therefore it is clear that those who follow Jesus are believers and Christians and they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. Is this clear? Or does it require further clarification.

This tells us the Spirit of Jesus will require one to transgress the ten commandments. This defines the first quality of the Spirit of Jesus. The question is, is this clear?

Did I read that right?

Did you just say the Spirit of Jesus will require one to transgress the Decalogue?

Be of courage in your answer, I am not self righteous.

Gurucam

I am looking forward to reading your reply. I edited my previous post to ask if you exalt the stone law?

The ten commandments are the law of sin and death.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirm

1. that one must transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

2. that the tenth of the ten commandments, the thou shall not covet commandment, killeth.

Therefore one who is newly spiritually aware no longer only have freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. Such a one is instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to drop his or her old spouse (who he or she had under the guidelines of the thou shall not covert commandment) and get a new one according to the urging of spirit/love.

Also the above confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, killeth. Therefore the ten commandments are the law of sin, spiritual death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

The above is supported by:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the thou shall not covert commandments so as to leave their old spouses and get new spouses according to their spirit/love. They are to do this so as to serve in the newness of spirit so that they will stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

The newly spiritually aware describes some one who was 'the dead' and newly became spiritually aware. He would have been in a marriage according to the laws of adultery and coveting. That would have been a marriage under the flesh. And in that union they would bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Such a person is instructed to drop that old spouse and that old marriage. And get a new spouse according to urging of spirit/love. Then he or she will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bring forth only children of God.

Jesus and God want to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, without children of the flesh.

Of course 'the dead' are children of the flesh and they do not know anything about spirit/love. They are totally in the flesh. Therefore they cannot serve in the newness of spirit/love. The above instruction does not apply to them. They must remain under and esteem the ten commandments.

At any event, being dead to spirit/love, the dead will discern wisdom in the ten commandments and they will esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

The dead's perception of marriage is one that is held together by laws like the thou shall not covert and the thou shall not commit adultery commandments. There perceptions are limited to the flesh. And these marriages/unions are put together only by man (natural men). Hourly man are putting them asunder.

Of course 'the dead' would always invoke the thou shall not covert and the thou shall not commit adultery commandments to keep their spouses trapped in a loveless marriage with them. They are the dead who bury (totally spiritually killeth) their dead, counterparts, hourly and totally. Eventually they bury their physical dead counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. It is all a dead burying their dead affair with 'the dead'.

Only spiritually aware people can become Christians. Only they can search their hearts or spirits to know what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. Then by doing just this one becomes Christian. This is the only way.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

As confirmed above, what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do will inevitably require one to routinely transgress the ten commandments.

The ten commandments are relevant only in physicality. The ten commandments are based on duality. Christians are the chosen few who transcend duality.

By being led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirit, Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God. This is real Gift that is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above confirm

1. that one must transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

2. that the tenth of the ten commandments, the thou shall not covet commandment killeth.

Therefore one who is newly spiritually aware no longer only have freedom. liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. Such a one is instructed to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to drop his or her old spouse who he or she had under the guidelines of the thou shall not covert commandments and get a new one according to the urging of spirit.

Also the above confirmed that thou shall not covet killeth. Therefore the ten commandments are the law of sin, spiritual death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Are you saying that Satans sting comes from Sin and that sin is given power by the Law?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The above confirm

2. that the tenth of the ten commandments, the thou shall not covet commandment, killeth.

Therefore one who is newly spiritually aware no longer only have freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. Such a one is instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to drop his or her old spouse (who he or she had under the guidelines of the thou shall not covert commandment) and get a new one according to the urging of spirit/love.

Also the above confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, killeth. Therefore the ten commandments are the law of sin, spiritual death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the thou shall not covert commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit so that one will stop bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

My brother!!!! Where have you been?

You know that new wine bursts old skins, while new skins are made for the new wine.

It is long since I spoke of this.

Certainly He alone is the wine skin, but our need for Him allows the Gospel to reach many and in this, we are his jars of clay in the Potters Hands.

Epoisses

The above confirm

Newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the thou shall not covert commandments so as to leave their old spouses and get new spouses according to their spirit/love. They are to do this so as to serve in the newness of spirit so that they will stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth children of God, like Isaac.

The newly spiritually aware describes some one who was 'the dead' and newly became spiritually aware. He would have been in a marriage according to the laws of adultery and coveting. That would have been a marriage under the flesh. And in that union they would bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Such a person is instructed to drop that old spouse and that old marriage. And get a new spouse according to urging of spirit/love. Then he or she will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bring forth only children of God.

Jesus and God want to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, without children of the flesh.

Of course 'the dead' are children of the flesh and they do not know anything about spirit/love. They are totally in the flesh. Therefore they cannot serve in the newness of spirit/love. The above instruction does not apply to them. They must remain under and esteem the ten commandments.

At any event, being dead to spirit/love, the dead will discern wisdom in the ten commandments and they will esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

The dead can perceive a marriage that is held together only by laws like the thou shall not covert and the thou shall not commit adultery commandments. These marriages/unions are put together only by man. Hourly man are putting them asunder.

Of course 'the dead' would always invoke the thou shall not covert and the thou shall not commit adultery commandments to keep their spouses trapped in a loveless marriage with them.

Only spiritually aware people can become Christians. Only they can search their hearts or spirits to know what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. Then by doing just this one becomes Christian. This is the only way.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Amen. Legalism is the sin that led to the crucifixion of Christ. Those who extol the virtues of the law never mention that. Or that the law never saved one single person or forgave one single sin. The shed blood of Christ saved the world and forgave all sin.

Epoisses

Did I read that right?

Did you just say the Spirit of Jesus will require one to transgress the Decalogue?

Be of courage in your answer, I am not self righteous.

Yea you read it right, graceless! Christians live by grace thru faith expressed in love for God and man. Grace, faith and love the 'big three' of the NT.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Amen. Legalism is the sin that led to the crucifixion of Christ. Those who extol the virtues of the law never mention that. Or that the law never saved one single person or forgave one single sin. The shed blood of Christ saved the world and forgave all sin.

We bump heads over eschatologically, but on this point we don't disagree.

I now encourage you for being an encourager of the gospel.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yea you read it right, graceless! Christians live by grace thru faith expressed in love for God and man. Grace, faith and love the 'big three' of the NT.

You do not read my words... I get railed daily for saying these things.

I exalt He as you.

Peace amongst us brother, for we are bathed in a world of legalism.