ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

Right Divider

Body part
And yet, within the cult SOME TOL Mads make of Mad, it is more than acceptable for said TOL Mads to toot their own horn...

What one sided duplicitious enabling.

Welcome back, GT.

With or without your imperfections.
Thanks for your, in this case, ridiculous opinion.

God's Truth

And yet, within the cult SOME TOL Mads make of Mad, it is more than acceptable for said TOL Mads to toot their own horn...

What one sided duplicitious enabling.

Welcome back, GT.

With or without your imperfections.

Thanks for the welcome back...the welcome back with some imperfections.

Truly though, thanks again.

Danoh

I just got that. LOL

Another thanks, Danoh.

No problem.

This North American Mid-Acts Dispensationalist (Acts 9 aka M.A.D) believes EVERYONE has a right to their view.

To the memory of our countless young men and women in uniform who have given their very lives in their belief they were doing so to preserve that right.

God's Truth

No problem.

This North American Mid-Acts Dispensationalist (Acts 9 aka M.A.D) believes EVERYONE has a right to their view.

To the memory of our countless young men and women in uniform who have given their very lives in their belief they were doing so to preserve that right.

Amen.

Right Divider

Body part
No problem.

Please show us the post where some MAD here said that some people have no right to their view.

Thanks.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He taught it not commanded it.

Are animals something?

Mark 7:15
There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
If He had taught it then Peter's vision makes absolutely no sense. Especially not his response in said vision.

If Jesus had taught them it was OK then th vision wold have been unnecessary, and Peter would not have said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.” [Acts 10:14]

I'll have to agree with Interplanner here.
Of course you do. :dog:

Interplanner

If He had taught it then Peter's vision makes absolutely no sense. Especially not his response in said vision.

If Jesus had taught them it was OK then th vision wold have been unnecessary, and Peter would not have said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.” [Acts 10:14]

But Jesus introduced that unclean was what came out, not what went in.

way 2 go

1. That God would provide payment for sin through grace NOT works through the life-death, and resurrection of Jesus.
why don't you believe Paul when he says
the mystery is that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs

as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6**That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

2. Genesis chapter 3.

obviously not if we are going by what Paul said
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs
but if we are winging it and truth
does not matter

dodge

why don't you believe Paul when he says
the mystery is that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs

as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6**That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

obviously not if we are going by what Paul said
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs
but if we are winging it and truth
does not matter

Paul taught NOTHING that Jesus did not teach before him. Yes, the message was hidden for a time, but Paul revealed nothing that Jesus had not already revealed. Why don't you believe Jesus ?

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

So Peter was a space cadet, what about that does not make sense?

I notice you didn't answer my question.

Interplanner

Way2Go:
you have to finish the sentence. The shared stuff and fellowship is not the mystery. Paul set up the sentence to put all the weight on "through the Gospel" (as opposed to through the Law/Judaism).

This is why:
1, all those things were mentioned in the prophets, and in the promise to Abraham
2, there is white hot friction when Judaism finds out the Gospel is the channel