The Simple Process of Salvation Refutes All Religions

God's Truth

Yes, you are doing exactly that! You are reverting back to OT law , and rejecting what Jesus has done by saying "you" can be that obedient also. You can try, i won't take that away from you, we all can if we want to.

The old law says to get circumcised in the flesh and sacrifice animals, etc. I do not tell anyone to do those things.

When Jesus died on the cross, God did not nail obedience to the cross.

How do you ever get that dead faith is life saving faith?

How do you ever get that God nailed obedience to the cross?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have no misunderstanding.
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. Jesus did not save me until I obeyed him.

There is no such thing in the Greek NT as believe, believing, and believer. The greek doesn't even have a word for believe. You and the entire church world have built your understanding of Christ on a mistranslation. And "THAT" will be the reason for all the weeeping and gnashing of teeth. People like yourself telling God that you did just what was written in His Word. But you wouldn't listen to warnings from people like me. You mock, call names, misrepresent, your only chance to find the narrow path.

So be it.

God's Truth

Another false understanding. God the Father called out a small group from among a large group. The Greek is very specific about that. Everyone will be under the authority of Christ, but He only bought the entire field to get the treasure out of it.

You have no understanding.

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of Israel when he walked the earth.

When he was crucified then all can come to him to be saved.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
People are brought to Christ by hearing and believing the Gospel, plus nothing.......

Well done Bob. The first sentence of the thread is wrong.

People are CALLED by the Father. At every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Savior. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

Nobody comes to Jesus, lest the Father draws them..,

next!
You are correct sir.

God's Truth

There is no such thing in the Greek NT as believe, believing, and believer. The greek doesn't even have a word for believe. You and the entire church world have built your understanding of Christ on a mistranslation. And "THAT" will be the reason for all the weeeping and gnashing of teeth. People like yourself telling God that you did just what was written in His Word. But you wouldn't listen to warnings from people like me. You mock, call names, misrepresent, your only chance to find the narrow path.

So be it.

I do not do what you accuse me of doing.

As for you bringing up Greek...God does not say that He saves those who learn Greek.

God brings the message to us in our language.

God saves those who obey Jesus that is to whom understanding is given, not to those who learn Greek.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The old law says to get circumcised in the flesh and sacrifice animals, etc. I do not tell anyone to do those things.

When Jesus died on the cross, God did not nail obedience to the cross.

How do you ever get that dead faith is life saving faith?

How do you ever get that God nailed obedience to the cross?

When you're sharing Christ with others, what exactly do you tell them to obey? Do you just tell unbelievers to obey everything Jesus says to be saved? If they ask you, what exactly, what do you tell them then?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do not do what you accuse me of doing.

As for you bringing up Greek...God does not say that He saves those who learn Greek.

God brings the message to us in our language.

God saves those who obey Jesus that is to whom understanding is given, not to those who learn Greek.

You've been warned! Now you get your wish GT.

God's Truth

You say we live in the Spirit, but what comes out of your mouth is "flesh."
How do you get that? If I speak the words that God speaks, then I am speaking words of the Spirit.
John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

How were those who never had any teachings to look for supposed to answer the drawing of the Father.
The word has been preached. We have to hear the message that saves.
Acts 11:14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.'
Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Answer: By Faith and faithing. Faithing is a "personal surrendering of our lives to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender."

Faith that results in our being sealed with the Holy Spirit and being in Christ, must have been available to people before there was the written Word. True Faith and faithing fulfills the requirement to be "in Christ" SPIRITUALLY! Even before His Word.
The old law was not based on faith.
Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith;

God's Truth

When you're sharing Christ with others, what exactly do you tell them to obey? Do you just tell unbelievers to obey everything Jesus says to be saved? If they ask you, what exactly, what do you tell them then?

We are to search for God when we want to be saved.

It is easy to read the Bible and find out what Jesus says to do.

One of the first things that Jesus says to do is repent of sins.

God's Truth

You've been warned! Now you get your wish GT.

It is too bad that you refuse to hear and believe the truth.

As for you warning me, I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself saved me.

I am just trying to help people feel closer to the Lord.

You should address the scriptures that I gave to prove what I say.

I hope that you consider them more carefully, for with the measure you use it will be measured to you and more.