ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

When Jesus appeared to Paul, was He STILL only coming to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

Yes, you'll pervert a bunch of scripture to fix that one.

How many times do you have to be told?

Can't you retain what people tell you?

Jesus said when he is crucified then he will draw all.

Paul calls it first to the Jews then to the Gentiles.

God's Truth

I never said that. You always stoop to LYING. That's bad. That's sin. You're a lying sinner.

You tell untruths about me and you are the one who does wrong, and then you get people like steko to give you a thanks.

Don't any of you care what you say and how you say it?

God's Truth

Apparently she doesn't.
"Lost sheep" are sheep that have gone astray.

Psalms 119:176 KJV
(176) I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Jeremiah 50:6 KJV
(6) My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Matthew 18:12-13 KJV
(12) How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
(13) And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

You think you proved me wrong how?

God's Truth

Once again, you just will not read anything in CONTEXT.

I believe all of the scripture IN CONTEXT. You are just a crazy religious zealot that believes whatever you want to believe regardless of the CONTEXT.

You do not understand Israel's place in God plans, not the place of the body of Christ.

You just screech like finger nails on a chalk board.

All saved, Jew or Gentile must be part of the body of Christ.

What do you think being one means?

What do you think eating Jesus means?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT, your neg repping revengeful spirit is not much of good Christian thing to do.

Didn't you say you are sinless and saved?

Is that what saved Christian thing to do?

God's Truth

Earthly Lord Jesus-minister of the circumcision
Apostle Paul-apostle of the Gentiles

:idunno:

Seems pretty simple.

Paul calls it first to the Jew then to the Gentile.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

God's Truth

Meshak, here are words from the chosen of God that you judge as being wrong too:

Titus 1:13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith

God's Truth

You pester everyone who don't agree with you the same way. You call them hypocrite and they call you back hypocrite too.

how do you like it, dear?

You are pretender of holy, sinless, saved person.

You are misrepresenting Jesus with your obnoxious behavior.

That is what you do, hypocrite.

Stop pestering now.

God's Truth

The cross took care of the sin/sins issue, Christ rejector, and you hate that.

No, the cross took care of the sin/sins issue, because we cannot repent, as in "stop sinning,"(your def, not the bible's), you idiot.That is the reason for the dbr, deviled one.

You go to the cross to the LAMB who is the sacrifice, WHOSE BLOOD washes sins away, sins that you repent of doing.

SaulToPaul 2

Hahahahahahaha

They did not undue their circumcision of the flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:18 Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised.

Romans 2
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

God's Truth

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter....when they insulted wolves:"All you got are abusive insults. Just like the devil would like. Stop it!!!!"

You embarrassing biblical moron, village idiot.

You do nothing as they do.
You claim you are doing what Jesus and his disciples did! hahahaha

There would be a Holy Bible FULL of, "You demon, you liar, you drunk, you drug addict, you demon, you..."

You have got to be delusional to maintain that you sound anything like Jesus, or like John the baptizer, the next greatest man.

You are NOTHING like them.

You are ABUSIVE.

You are a false accuser.

Right Divider

Body part
How many times do you have to be told?

Can't you retain what people tell you?

Jesus said when he is crucified then he will draw all.

Paul calls it first to the Jews then to the Gentiles.
The dispensation of the grace of God is something DIFFERENT. How can you not understand this? Oh that's right, you're a zealot that believes myths instead of the Word of God.

God's Truth

Malachi 3:18 7"They will be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him." 18So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.