Trump's newest liberal programs.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The Trumpeter will provide deductions/tax credits for child care, for those caring for elderly parents, and for maternity leave.
So is he a conservative still?
Or is he just pandering to women in a last ditch effort.

Think it will get through the Republican house?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The Trumpeter will provide deductions/tax credits for child care, for those caring for elderly parents, and for maternity leave.

A tax deduction is a liberal program? Do you even know how to speak English?

Looks like he really knows what he's talking about after all...
...and it looks like you never know what YOU are talking about. Its about time for a name change for you. "Common Sense"? I don't think so.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It won't pass probably, but Trump is saying it pays for itself. Trump is rolling out a new economic plan soon as well.

The hypocrisy of these people... ...Obama has racked up more debt than all previous presidents COMBINED... ..we are now at about 20 Trillion... ....and now they snivel about the cost of a family tax deduction. Absolutely amazing.

jeffblue101

actually tax deductions and credits have been a part of the conservative platform since forever as small government alternatives to big government welfare state. I guess that you believe the lie that conservatives don't care about the young and the elderly.

quip

BANNED
Banned

The commie! How dare he extend economic relief to working single mothers....what's next a reduction in capital gains tax?! :plain:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
actually tax deductions and credits have been a part of the conservative platform since forever as small government alternatives to big government welfare state. I guess that you believe the lie that conservatives don't care about the young and the elderly.

Well, tax deductions and credits that support big business anyway. Lets see how these proposals that are more likely to benefit single Moms and people who do need to work paycheck to paycheck. But Trumpy will need to add to the Federal payroll to get people to track down all the waste, fraud and abuse savings to pay for this.

Lets face it most of the Rethugs in Congress think a woman should just stay home and take care of children, not go back to a career.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Trump is a liberal Trojan horse. Back in the late '90s, when Trump was a member of the Reform Party, he was saying things like "I really believe the Republicans are just too crazy right," but nothing he is proposing now is any less "crazy right" than anything Pat Buchanan proposed when he ran for the nomination in 2000. In fact, now that he is running for the Republicans himself, Trump seems to have decided that the best strategy to win is to actually out-flank the crazy right on some issues. But I strongly suspect that it is all a ruse. If he gets elected, he will show himself to be the liberal "Rockefeller Republican" he really is.

MarcATL

Trump is a liberal Trojan horse. Back in the late '90s, when Trump was a member of the Reform Party, he was saying things like "I really believe the Republicans are just too crazy right," but nothing he is proposing now is any less "crazy right" than anything Pat Buchanan proposed when he ran for the nomination in 2000. In fact, now that he is running for the Republicans himself, Trump seems to have decided that the best strategy to win is to actually out-flank the crazy right on some issues. But I strongly suspect that it is all a ruse. If he gets elected, he will show himself to be the liberal "Rockefeller Republican" he really is.
Now you're thinking.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Providing tax credit and maternity leave would effective in lowering the amount of abortions. Prospects for birthing children deters the trepidation of having them.

Of course conservatives wouldn't like it- as much as conservatives love to call abortion 'murder', such life doesn't have much more value than the loose change in their car ashtray :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Providing tax credit and maternity leave would effective in lowering the amount of abortions. Prospects for birthing children deters the trepidation of having them.

Of course conservatives wouldn't like it- as much as conservatives love to call abortion 'murder', such life doesn't have much more value than the loose change in their car ashtray :rolleyes:

:shocked:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:shocked:

Do you realize that when you call abortion 'murder', you are thereby saying there is a literal holocaust going on and what upsets you on a day to day basis are things such as losing change- over mass systematic murder?

You see, conservatives preach something that they don't really believe. If there were born children being massacred in every city every day, one would be more then concerned.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Republican platform, not conservative. There's a huge difference.

Why not just cut taxes (hence government spending) instead of creating more paperwork for the huge/bureaucratic IRS?

Also note that as President, Donald Trump would require businesses to give women paid paternity leave.

Trump Backs Mandatory Paid Maternity Leave, But Mike Pence and Top Supporters Long Opposed It
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump...op-supporters-long-opposed-it/article/2004311

I thought conservatives (which Donald Trump obviously is not) were pro business and for small government.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
With more older persons retiring everyday, the best move for Trump would be to state he would not raise taxes, especially capital gains tax. Clinton cannot say that, with all her 'social programs"