Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So you'd be OK for gay Americans to take steps to kill those on the religious right in the US who hate them and would like them executed as they think the OT says? It'd be OK for American Muslims to attack thosee Christian Americans who wish them harm?

For protection and survival, right?

Your post here just shows how ignorant you really are, is it your position that this was a "religious" right winger that killed these gay people? Last I checked it was a radical muslim allied with the fascist group ISIS that committed this act, and tbe fact that he directed his hatred towards homosexuals is in keeping with his radical ideology. The man also cased Disney properties in Orlando as potential targets, would you be spewing this same ignorant drivel if he would have targeted Disney? Use your head as something more than a hat rack for a change....:nono:

lovemeorhateme

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
When I got up this morning my wife told me that (at the time) 20 people had been murdered in a nightclub shooting. When we went to church later in the morning my Pastor prayed for the dead and their families. I didn't know either time that the dead were proud and unrepentant sinners.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Art, 50 lost souls will be spending eternity in damnation because they didn't repent and ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior.

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clearer. I was even more saddened when I found out that 50 proud and unrepentant sinners were murdered and that they are going to spend eternity in damnation.

Any massacre like this is sad no matter who the victims are, but I agree that the chances are they were unrepentant sinners which makes this even more of a tragedy.
I pray for lost souls daily: Art Brain, annabennedetti, patrick jane, Rusha, etc. etc., all are in my prayers.

I find that hard to believe. You prefer to be patronising and condescending towards others than demonstrate any sort of Christian love towards them.

If there were indeed "heterosexual girls" amongst the victims, they surely weren't at a homosexual nightclub preaching to the homosexuals that Jesus has a better way, they were celebrating sinful behavior with them.

I guess I've never considered celebrating sinful behavior as something "valuable".

I wasn't talking about what people do, I was talking about the intrinsic value that each person has. A value so high that Jesus paid the ultimate price, so if they only accept Him, they will be saved. If Jesus can see that kind of value in each and every person, then we should be able to as well.

As I mentioned in the earlier post we prayed for the families (even more so) as well. It was sad to see on the news that one of the mothers gave accolades to her son because he started a "gay/straight club". How sad that in life she contributed to her son's eternal damnation.

Well, it's good to hear that you did pray for the families of those involved. Do I think it's sad that people celebrate homosexuality? Of course I do. I also think it's sad that some Christians demonstrate such utter contempt for those who are caught up in that lifestyle.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clearer. I was even more saddened when I found out that 50 proud and unrepentant sinners were murdered and that they are going to spend eternity in damnation.

Any massacre like this is sad no matter who the victims are, but I agree that the chances are they were unrepentant sinners which makes this even more of a tragedy.

"The chances are..."? My my, you are naïve.

I pray for lost souls daily: Art Brain, annabennedetti, patrick jane, Rusha, etc. etc., all are in my prayers.

I find that hard to believe. You prefer to be patronising and condescending towards others than demonstrate any sort of Christian love towards them.

(I feelz Pete's Christian love).

I see that you're still holding a grudge against me for wanting to make use of civil laws to help morally confused people find a better way.

If there were indeed "heterosexual girls" amongst the victims, they surely weren't at a homosexual nightclub preaching to the homosexuals that Jesus has a better way, they were celebrating sinful behavior with them.

I guess I've never considered celebrating sinful behavior as something "valuable".

I wasn't talking about what people do, I was talking about the intrinsic value that each person has. A value so high that Jesus paid the ultimate price, so if they only accept Him, they will be saved. If Jesus can see that kind of value in each and every person, then we should be able to as well.

These people were not only leading Godless/immoral lives by openly participating in an abhorrent sinful behavior, they were leading others astray as well. There is absolutely no "value" to that.

As I mentioned in the earlier post we prayed for the families (even more so) as well. It was sad to see on the news that one of the mothers gave accolades to her son because he started a "gay/straight club". How sad that in life she contributed to her son's eternal damnation.

Well, it's good to hear that you did pray for the families of those involved. Do I think it's sad that people celebrate homosexuality? Of course I do. I also think it's sad that some Christians demonstrate such utter contempt for those who are caught up in that lifestyle.

I find it sad that you don't want to make use of every resource that God made to help these morally confused people out of their Hellbound lifestyle.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

"The chances are..."? My my, you are naïve.

(I feelz Pete's Christian love).

I see that you're still holding a grudge against me for wanting to make use of civil laws to help morally confused people find a better way.

These people were not only leading Godless/immoral lives by openly participating in an abhorrent sinful behavior, they were leading others astray as well. There is absolutely no "value" to that.

I find it sad that you don't want to make use of every resource that God made to help these morally confused people out of their Hellbound lifestyle.
aCW wants gay rehab clinics all over the world :rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Well, it sort of defeats the purpose if you rub it in.

:chuckle: Your comment is one of ignorance and immaturity. IF a prayer is sincere and with positive intent it would never be seen as "rubbing it in".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Your comment is one of ignorance and immaturity. IF a prayer is sincere and with positive intent it would never be seen as "rubbing it in".

Using 'prayer' as a means to rub it in to someone they don't agree with is not 'genuine' or 'sincere'. You're the ignorant one, who thinks God doesn't know the difference :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:chuckle: I am so far from perfect, Patrick, but thanks. :)

Okay, so you're this far:

pinch1.jpg

:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who uses 'prayer' as a means to rub it in to someone they don't agree with, that is not 'genuine' or 'sincere'.

Tell that to Ok'D/Sod/Koban. Also, you are unfit to determine the motives of others. While I may disagree with ACW on many things, he is a far better person than you will ever be.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Using 'prayer' as a means to rub it in to someone they don't agree with is not 'genuine' or 'sincere'.

Sigh ... once again, you are either ignorant or flat out dishonest (I will go with the latter). You have determined that I was included in ACW's comment with the intention of "rubbing it in". I did not take his comment as such.