Gorilla Lives Matter

ClimateSanity

A zoo gorilla would be more accustomed to adults (keepers) than to children.

Would you have jumped in if it were your son?

I would have. No matter what.

I don't want my son killed just because I wanted to look heroic . I would give zoo attendants a little time to arrive before I jumped in myself. That is the way that will bring the highest possibility of my son coming out alive.

ClimateSanity

A zoo gorilla would be more accustomed to adults (keepers) than to children.

Would you have jumped in if it were your son?

I would have. No matter what.

And if your son died because you could not control yourself and jumped in without thinking? Your heroism won't matter much to your husband and the rest of the family then.

theophilus

I don't want my son killed just because I wanted to look heroic . I would give zoo attendants a little time to arrive before I jumped in myself. That is the way that will bring the highest possibility of my son coming out alive.

It's not about looking heroic; it's about a child and it's about being a MOM.

AND

it's about being bullet-proof until it's my time to die.

AND

I have been in much worse situations than that and came out a little bloody and bruised...but it wasn't my time.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wonder how the zoo administrators thought this was going to end without shooting the gorilla?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The "wild card: in this whole scenario is the "noise some" crowd.

like I said, they shoulda shot the crowd first

:mock:crowd of retards at the zoo

:mock:crowd of retards on social media

:think:

maybe the problem isn't the zoo keepers, or the negligent mom

maybe the problem is that the world is full of retards

ClimateSanity

Being a "good" mom includes being rational. That's the best way to make sure your kids are taken care. So many "good" mom's end up raising sluts and gangbangers. Today's society doesn't have a clue about family and parenting.