Scene from a homosexual "wedding"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's a unicorn because the horse really thinks of itself as a unicorn.
(Waiting for surgery.)
And then both ends will be just right for it's masters.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Typical? Probably not. But very telling in more than one sense.

Why, because their Christ rejecting Jews?

Did you notice the Star of David on the horse, and the yamaka on the guy in the front right?

The wedding is probably in Israel. Israel has the largest Gay Pride parade in Asia, and the largest gay beach in Asia. Out Magazine listed Tel Aviv as the best gay destination in the world.

Israel is the only country in Asia that allows homosexuals to adopt children and serve openly in the military.

musterion

That's a unicorn because the horse really thinks of itself as a unicorn.
(Waiting for surgery.)
And then both ends will be just right for it's masters.

ew

smiley-vomit.gif

bybee

Why, because their Christ rejecting Jews?

Did you notice the Star of David on the horse, and the yamaka on the guy in the front right?

The wedding is probably in Israel. Israel has the largest Gay Pride parade in Asia, and the largest gay beach in Asia. Out Magazine listed Tel Aviv as the best gay destination in the world.

Israel is the only country in Asia that allows homosexuals to adopt children and serve openly in the military.

Poor Jesus, born to a Jewish mother and a Father who chose His people....

Buzzword

Typical? Probably not. But very telling in more than one sense.

I would have LOVED to ride a unicorn down the aisle at my wedding!
Especially for the recessional with my new wife.
Maybe with armor instead of Hebrew vestments, but STILL!

Here are some other scenes from homosexual weddings.
marriage31.jpg

934D8B6FB.jpg

Spoiler
157737311.jpg

Spoiler
fad436e1-b3e2-4d06-8120-a0fa80c28dd5-2060x1236.jpeg

manhattans-first-legally-married-gay-couple-13559-1311552478-4.jpg

That anyone could look at any of these finally-married couples and not see the beauty of love just saddens me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor Jesus, born to a Jewish mother and a Father who chose His people....

Jesus said the following:

(Rev 3:9) I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I always find it odd the number of Christians on TOL keep defending Christ rejecting Jews.

Jesus also said the following to Jews:

(John 8:44) You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

The picture shows two homosexual Christ rejecting Jews surrounded by other Christ rejecting Jews participating in a homosexual marriage.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That anyone could look at any of these finally-married couples and not see the beauty of love just saddens me.

God calls it shameful lusts:

(Rom 1:26-27) 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men,...

Buzzword

God calls it shameful lusts:

(Rom 1:26-27) 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men,...

Correction:
Paul calls it shameful lust.
Assuming Paul even really wrote that particular letter, and it wasn't someone else writing in Paul's name so people would pay attention.

So, assuming Paul wrote it, and assuming that in this particular case Paul had an ear to the Almighty (given that in several other instances he admits to writing his personal opinion rather than relying on whatever divine revelation he had hitherto relied on), you honestly believe that a man from the 0000s or 0100s A.D. could have had any notion of a world in which people married for something other than procreation or property?
A world in which women are NOT generally treated as chattel, in which information is created and broadcast almost at the speed of light (another concept he had no notion of), in which humans fly through the air in vacuum-sealed metal tubes fueled by liquid dinosaurs (what are those, Paul?), and in which another set of vacuum-sealed metal tubes fueled by liquid AIR have enabled us to LEAVE THE PLANET?

Really? You really think that?
And you honestly believe that a couple who has stayed committed to one another for longer than you have been alive, including through a time in which either or both of them could have been arrested for the act of staying committed to one another, are only acting out of "shameful lust"?

And you wonder why yours is a species which grows further toward extinction with each more-enlightened generation.