ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

The point is, you don't DO what the Lord commanded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You, who claims it's all written TO you and that we must OBEY it; do not DO it yourself! So much for:

The point is, YOU don't do ANYTHING that the Lord commands, as you have stated.

I do everything that Jesus says. God reasons with us, are you someone who can reason at all? You are not the paralyzed man in the Bible that Jesus says to stand up and walk; you are not the blind man who was given sight; You are not the man Jesus said do don't tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them. YOU ARE the person who will not enter the kingdom unless you humble yourself as a little child. You are the person who will NOT be forgiven unless you forgive others; you are the person who perish unless you repent.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What is faith and how is it demonstrated?

In the "Spiritual sense," faith is taking God's word for EVERYTHING He's presented in His Holy Scriptures.

God says:

Christ took upon Himself the sins of ALL of Humanity: I believe it.
Jonah was swallowed by a giant fish God created: I believe it.
God had a Donkey speak: I believe it.
Samson killed 1,000 men with the jawbone of a Donkey: I believe it.
Christ raised from the dead: I believe it.
Christ is coming back some day: I believe it.

It goes on and on and I believe everything God has written in His inspired
Holy Word. How do we receive FAITH? Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by
hearing, and hearing by the word of God." That's where you'll find faith.

If you desire faith, read and study the Bible because that's where you'll
find faith.

How is it demonstrated? By trusting ALL of God's word. God tells us HOW to
gain eternal life. That life is in His Son. We must place ALL our faith in
Christ as our Savior. After which, the Holy Spirit seals, indwells and baptizes
(not by water) us into the Body of Christ. We also receive the righteousness of
Christ and are considered a Child of God. We can NEVER lose that position. Our
salvation doesn't depend on us, it depends on Christ's death and resurrection.

If we had to depend on ourselves to stay saved, it would be an exercise in futility.
Christ did it all.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I do everything that Jesus says. God reasons with us, are you someone who can reason at all? You are not the paralyzed man in the Bible that Jesus says to stand up and walk; you are not the blind man who was given sight; You are not the man Jesus said do don't tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them. YOU ARE the person who will not enter the kingdom unless you humble yourself as a little child. You are the person who will NOT be forgiven unless you forgive others.

Are YOU a Jew living 2000 years ago? If so, then, you're believing as you ought. On the other hand, if you're living in the year 2016, you need to be adhering to what Paul preached. It's up to you to make that choice.

God's Truth

And to address that: 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV. Get saved and and the Holy Ghost can teach you comparing spiritual things with spiritual. Consider what Paul says and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Those scriptures prove what I am saying is right. Jesus gives understanding to those who obey.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Did you read that? REPENTANCE THEN knowledge. That is what PAUL says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those scriptures prove what I am saying is right. Jesus gives understanding to those who obey.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Did you read that? REPENTANCE THEN knowledge. That is what PAUL says.

Repentance meaning: To change their mind. They are following a Christless life then they hear the Gospel (knowledge) and receive salvation.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I do everything that Jesus says. God reasons with us, are you someone who can reason at all? You are not the paralyzed man in the Bible that Jesus says to stand up and walk; you are not the blind man who was given sight; You are not the man Jesus said do don't tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them. YOU ARE the person who will not enter the kingdom unless you humble yourself as a little child. You are the person who will NOT be forgiven unless you forgive others; you are the person who perish unless you repent.
False accuser of the saved.

This is fun.

God's Truth

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

That is to those who believe and obey Jesus, to those who are able to be reasoned with.

God's Truth

Paul says the Old Testament is useful for training and rebuke.

2 Timothy 3:16-17.

GM says who is that to? And, are you a Jew?

God's Truth

Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 10:11 that “all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.”

Paul was talking about what happened in the Old Testament.