"Give Your Life to Jesus"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wow.... I continue to be amazed by your complete confusion and inability to understand the context of scripture.

Which tribe are you? (Jam 1:1).

Yes, he wrote that for a reason.
Amen!

get ready to be on ssssserpentdove's annoying tagging list...

heir

TOL Subscriber
You thought there were two? :dizzy:

James, also written to you,
chick_emoticon_sleep_by_pistra.gif
said you must be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (Jas 1:22). Faith without works is dead (Jas 2:14-26). If you bear no fruits of righteousness (Mt 7:20), :sherlock: either your conversion was not real (more common) or you've walked away from the faith altogether and have broken fellowship with the Lord (2 Pe 2:21-22).

Our Sabbath rest is in the Lord (Lk 6:5). We are saved unto good works (Eph 2:10). We work not out of fear but out of love (Rom. 9:31, 32, 1 Jn 4:19).

You greasy grace teachers1 omit repentance. God gives us grace--to repent (2 Ti 2:25). God saves us from--our sin (Mt 1:21). God forgives us and then wipes away our sin (Ro 6:18).

Don't be claiming he's removed your sins as far from us as the east is from the west (Ps 103:12) or buried them in the sea of his forgetfulness (Mic 7:19) when you're still committing them. :hammer:

Pray tell how can he forgive you when you've: not repented (Ac 8:22), said you're sorry (Ac 2:37, 38, 2 Cor. 7:9, 10), turned from your wicked ways (Ac 9:35)? Paul said repent turn to the living God (2 Co 6:14-7:1). Peter said repent (Ac 3:19) and by grace you are saved (1 Pe 1:5).

Ask the Lord into your heart, give you life to Jesus, receive God's mercy--however you want to phrase it :blabla: (Heb 4:12)--get right with God is the point. You greasy grace teachers who leave out repentance, :listen: you're not going in the rapture (Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14).

God is holy (Is. 11:4, 5). You are not (Ro 3:10). Receive God's mercy (Ac 26:18).

If you think you can: walk down and aisle, sign a card, pray a prayer--live like the devil--:banana: and still go to heaven, you're mistaken (Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14). :bowser: :bowser:

1 John Westly called the false converts

Related:

Lordship
Has the Law has been done away with?
At patrick jane At john w At Nick At SaultoPaul At Musterion At heir At GloryDaz At exminister At Grosnick Marowbe
Must We Confess Every Sin?
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Where is Prince Now?
Kirk Cameron: Wives Should 'Honor and Respect and Follow Their Husband's Lead'
The Myth of Unmerited Favor and Grace
The Big Switch
You are such a MUDdy mess. I hope at some point in your life you got saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Everything is for ALL, first to the Jew then to the Gentile.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
All scripture is for us, but it's not all TO us. You claim all words are to us and that we must obey all, but don't yourself.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Scripture does not nullify scripture.
Which do you do or don't do?

Acts 10:35 KJV or Titus 3:5 KJV

You can't do while not doing! Can't you see that? And who said anything about "nullifying scripture"? All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for...(2 Timothy 3:16 KJV). All scripture is for our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but since when is it all written to the same people with the same good news and/or commands and even the same inheritances? It's simply not and we must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV! To not 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV is to blame for the confounding that we see in the religious, denominational system and from the very likes of you.

God's Truth

Acts 10:35 KJV or Titus 3:5 KJV

You can't do while not doing! Can't you see that? And who said anything about "nullifying scripture"? All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for...(2 Timothy 3:16 KJV). All scripture is for our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but since when is it all written to the same people with the same good news and/or commands and even the same inheritances? It's simply not and we must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV! To not 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV is to blame for the confounding that we see in the religious, denominational system and from the very likes of you.

Paul is limiting the works to the ceremonial works.

Paul was a Pharisee, and as such, he helped to enforce the ceremonial works for the earthly temple. The Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses' seat. For hundreds of years the Jews did ceremonial works to make themselves clean, just so they could go to the temple to worship God.

I will prove to you with scripture that Paul NEVER EVER taught we are saved by faith without obedience.

Read these scriptures and consider them carefully.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

We obey by repenting then get knowledge.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Acts 10:35 KJV or Titus 3:5 KJV. You cannot do or not do both.

And why don't you believe scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom, but it's not all written TO you or ABOUT you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
All scripture is for us but not all to us is just confusion and twisted ideology.
God has magnified His word above all His name (Psalms 138:2 KJV). We regard it the same! All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not ALL written TO us or about us.

How many times do you need to see that the Lord in M, M, L and John was not sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers (Romans 15:8 KJV)? We Gentiles at that time were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

Paul is the chosen vessel of the Lord where we are concerned given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV). We follow him in doctrine (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV).

You don't have to like it, but that's how it is so build on a wise master builder's foundation (assuming you're saved 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

God's Truth

Acts 10:35 KJV or Titus 3:5 KJV. You cannot do or not do both.

And why don't you believe scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom, but it's not all written TO you or ABOUT you?

The works of righteousness Paul is speaking of in Titus is the righteous works the Jews used to have to do, such as get circumcised, do various external washings, adhere to a special dietary law, sacrifice animals, and observe special days.

THOSE are the righteous acts that do not matter anymore.

DO YOU REALLY think that Paul is saying it doesn't matter if we obey God or not?!!!

God's Truth

God has magnified His word above all His name (Psalms 138:2 KJV). We regard it the same! All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not ALL written TO us or about us.
IT IS TO ALL OF US and NOW IS ABOUT US TOO.
How many times do you need to see that the Lord in M, M, L and John was not sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers (Romans 15:8 KJV)? We Gentiles at that time were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).
Gentiles were without God in the world because they WOULD NOT DO THOSE THINGS THAT GOD COMMANDED, not much unlike what you are doing.
Even those who still claim blood relations to Abraham cannot understand how we do not have to give animal sacrifices anymore.
You are as confused as they are.
Paul is the chosen vessel of the Lord where we are concerned given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV). We follow him in doctrine (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV).

You don't have to like it, but that's how it is so build on a wise master builder's foundation (assuming you're saved 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV)
What nonsense…the world does NOT fall on Paul’s shoulders!!!!!!! It falls on Jesus’ shoulders!!!!!

God's Truth

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus was crucified for a reason!!! But you say no, it is not for the reason I am holding to, but rather for another gospel Paul preached!!!

Right Divider

Body part
The works of righteousness Paul is speaking of in Titus is the righteous works the Jews used to have to do, such as get circumcised, do various external washings, adhere to a special dietary law, sacrifice animals, and observe special days.

THOSE are the righteous acts that do not matter anymore.

DO YOU REALLY think that Paul is saying it doesn't matter if we obey God or not?!!!
Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles and God NEVER gave them righteous acts to perform.

You have NO clue what "saved by grace through faith" means.

ClimateSanity

Ancient Israel said: Give me something I can touch and feel to know a God is there to help me. Let me make a golden calf that will guarantee fertility in birth and in crops.

Today's haters of Grace plus nothing: I just cannot trust God when he says his DBR is sufficient. I need something tangible that shows I am worth going to heaven. Let me make a list of things that I know I can perform and I am sure God has to let me in heaven because I am obedient.

God's Truth

Ancient Israel said: Give me something I can touch and feel to know a God is there to help me. Let me make a golden calf that will guarantee fertility in birth and in crops.

Today's haters of Grace plus nothing: I just cannot trust God when he says his DBR is sufficient. I need something tangible that shows I am worth going to heaven. Let me make a list of things that I know I can perform and I am sure God has to let me in heaven because I am obedient.

The Word of God means the words from God's mouth.

You limit all the teachings to just 'believe'.

Who told you to throw out everything else?