Utah gay man faked being victim of hate attacks

GFR7

Since the supreme court decision on same sex marriage, incidents of violent attacks on gay people have been increasing . This is appalling and despicable !
It is, if true - where is a reputable reference that this is happening?

Tinark

I know that I have read of dozens of such cases in the past 5 years:

• The woman who faked the guys carving "lesbian" into her stomach and allowed college vigils to be held for her;
  • the guy who said he was beaten by bigots outside a gay bar but webcam proved his wounds were self inflicted;
  • the waitress who got an anti-lesbian message on her bill, but was proven she wrote it herself;
  • the gay dads who were harrassed only they did it themselves;
  • the college lesbian who was caught writing anti-gay slurs in her dorm via webcam after reporting them as crimes;
  • the lesbian couple who were found to have spray painted their own garage door with anti-gay threats after reporting it to police as a crime
And I could go on to name more. Google them. All documented. The joke is on the two of you, and it's coming from gays who know your guilt and how it makes you gullible ;)

In a country with at least 6 million gays, that's all you've got? Gays aren't immune from being sociopaths you know. With around 1% of the population being sociopaths, that means there's something like 60,000 gay sociopaths in society.

GFR7

In a country with at least 6 million gays, that's all you've got? Gays aren't immune from being sociopaths you know. With around 1% of the population being sociopaths, that means there's something like 60,000 gay sociopaths in society.
I would say that as gays are 1.6% of the population, I wouldn't expect to see all these headlines. And no, I don't think those who staged the crimes are sociopaths; just garden-variety victim claimers.

Tinark

I would say that as gays are 1.6% of the population, I wouldn't expect to see all these headlines. And no, I don't think those who staged the crimes are sociopaths; just garden-variety victim claimers.

And these cases make up, what, .001% of the gay population (based on the scant few cases that have existed given the size of the population)?

You want me to post the horrific things the .001% most extreme Christians have done? What would that prove?

GFR7

I just don't see, if homophobic attacks are rampant, why anyone had to stage them....and to what purpose?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
For every example of phony cases of violence against gay people, there are countless examples of GENUINE hate crimes against gay people . Brutal beatings and even murder etc.