The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You're the one that keeps trumpeting that you want a "debate" board, and you just proved (again) that you don't respond well to gentle personal appeals. Now you claim you wanted a personal appeal? That is so hypocritical. I am calling you out in public, in response to and entirely because of your public behavior.

If you understand the law of God as you claim, then start to practice it in the ways that matter.

By the way, it isn't as if I haven't tried in times past to talk to you before about this type of thing. Your response was then as it was now - attack the messenger.

You are a false judge and I couldn't care any less what you think of me. What don't you get about not making this a thread of your opinions about me? People who cannot defend their beliefs when debating me, they always result to personal attacks. You are merely showing you can't defend your false beliefs with truth, so what else do you got? There are people here that don't like you either; do you really want us telling you what we think of you? Move on.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can't prove I said anything rude. Defending myself from your rudeness is what you will see.

I said the trinity doctrine is not in the Bible. You then posted a scripture and I told you that it does not show us the trinity doctrine.
Here are some posts where you are rude.
Violent, slanderous, foul mouthed, degrading people who are nothing like Christ when they show themselves in such a way.

I give you neg reps to tell you that it is not right to constantly try to slander.

Just believe the Word of God.
The Word of God says the Lord is the Spirit and that is what he is.

I see you don't value truth.
Show where I said that.
Do you know who the father of lies is?

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

The Bible says plainly that he came from heaven.

By the way, your tongue speaking and prophecies are bad copy cats of the real thing.

We die physically, but the spirit does not die.

If you think dying physically isn't really dying, then you have some problems.

Marhig, you are being a hypocrite. You are doing what you accuse me of doing.

Don't tell me what I need to do, don't tell me what I am doing and why I am doing it.

Here is the other post I made in reply to something Marhig said.

Again, no such justification for her judgmental rant.

Here is another post just before the last one that I have shown where AGAIN I have not done what marhig accuses me of doing.

Here is another post in this thread that I posted to marhig, and no such validation for her false accusations.

Stop falsely judging me. You are the abusive one not me. I am going back in this thread and posting all the posts I made to you. Show exactly where I am abusive or be quiet in making false judgments.

Here is another post to marhig, and find nothing abusive as she says I have been doing.

Here is another post I made in this thread to marhig. I have gone back about 22 pages and have not left out a single post to marhig. I could go on more but I am not wasting anymore time with this.

Stop with your false judgments and post according to the topic. I am not the topic of this thread.

Stop judging me. This thread topic isn't what marhig thinks about me. You have missed judged me and are what you have accused me.
Don't keep going on now with this line of posting.

Judgerightly, you are not speaking truth about me at all; regardless, this site is not a place to harass me with your opinions about me.

As for the trinity doctrine, it is not proven by those scriptures.

There are three but not according to the trinity doctrine.

You are another one practicing falseness. Stop with the personal attacks. I couldn't care any less about your false judgments. Even common sense would show you that you are doing wrong. For one, you should know not to speak falseness and not slander anyone; you should also know that this is a public site and not for opinions on the members; and, if you had goodness in mind, you might have taken it to me personally, which I wouldn't have accepted because you are in the wrong.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And another.
You are a false judge and I couldn't care any less what you think of me. What don't you get about not making this a thread of your opinions about me? People who cannot defend their beliefs when debating me, they always result to personal attacks. You are merely showing you can't defend your false beliefs with truth, so what else do you got? There are people here that don't like you either; do you really want us telling you what we think of you? Move on.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All you have shown was my responding to personal attacks. You tried to hurt me but you prove I am right.
Are you going to talk about the trinity?
Trinity? Or Trinity doctrine?

If at all possible, I'd like to talk about the Trinity, not the doctrine.

lifeisgood

At last! That's exactly what I've been saying to you for ages!

No, that is NOT what you have been saying for ages.

It's not the death on the cross that saves,

Wrong. No death, no remission of sin. Christ came exclusively to die on the Cross of Calvary so that those who call upon His name He can bring up to Him.

While He was here, He never saved anyone.
His miracles, while incredible, never saved anyone.
His healings, while awesome, never saved anyone.
His words, which no other man ever spoke, never saved anyone.

His DEATH saves anyone who calls upon His name.

His resurrection was never in doubt.
Him going to the Cross of Calvary was given to Him to decide (Matthew 28:18).

it's the life of Christ, his blood within those who belong to him, covering them, and those who are covered in Christ have his life in and through them.

Wrong. The BLOOD saves. The BLOOD washes. The BLOOD protects. The BLOOD makes whiter than snow. It is the Blood! The Blood! The Blood! Unless God sees the BLOOD of His precious Son in us we are not His.

If the life of Christ is within our hearts, by the power of the Spirit, then the destroyer can't enter in. The only way he gets in is if we turn back to our life in the flesh again.

The Holy Spirit WILL NOT protect you unless He sees the BLOOD of Jesus in you.

We need the blood of Christ to be upon the doorposts of our hearts.

But you said:
It's not the death on the cross that saves,
Therefore rejecting the only way to be saved.

popsthebuilder

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. - 2 Corinthians 5:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:1&version=NKJV
Yes, I am aware.

That doesn't say we won't first experience death.

To assume otherwise (which isn't stated in scripture and especially not in the verse you showed) is vanity.

All will die.

Care for the scripture, or nah?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Wrong. No death, no remission of sin. Christ came exclusively to die on the Cross of Calvary so that those who call upon His name He can bring up to Him.

Wrong. The BLOOD saves. The BLOOD washes. The BLOOD protects. The BLOOD makes whiter than snow. It is the Blood! The Blood! The Blood! Unless God sees the BLOOD of His precious Son in us we are not His.

But you said:

The Holy Spirit washes one clean of the sins they repent of doing, it happens when a person is saved and given the Holy Spirit.

One must have faith that Jesus' blood washes them of the sins they repent of doing.

popsthebuilder

But you said:

Wrong

Keep focusing on death and blood.

Let me know where it gets you.

lifeisgood

The Holy Spirit washes one clean of the sins they repent of doing, it happens when a person is saved and given the Holy Spirit.

Oh, foolish, foolish woman.

God took you out of His way so that He can save you.

You, gt, cannot do one thing that is sinless for God to save you.

You, exactly like the rest of humankind, are sinful and everything we bring to God that has not passed by the BLOOD of Christ is REJECTED by God.

What are you doing about that particular sinful sin you have not confessed and you have not repented of.

One must have faith that Jesus' blood washes them of the sins they repent of doing.

What do you, gt, do with the sin(s) you have not repented of because you, gt, forgot you sinned that particular sin that God sees as sin but you have forgotten to repent of just because you are human.

popsthebuilder

One must believe that the blood washes sins away.

That is what faith is in, the blood washing away sins.
I know and do believe the Christ payed for our past sins and the sins of the world with his own selfless sacrifice.

I just rather not focus on the spilled blood of the innocent; especially the perfectly innocent who did pay for the sins of all.

The Christ is not dead, not was the Spirit ever killed.

peace