ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Who was the Messiah promised to?

There is no mystery in Mid-Acts.

You guys can't even show anyone were in Mid-Acts this alleged mystery is. That's why some of you are Acts 7, some are Acts 9, and some are Acts 13.

Nope, it's the Darby followers who are spiritually blind.

Yet you claim God still has a plan for a fleshly people.

You completely missed my point in my use of the word mystery there.

And you and other Preterists disagree on the NIV's reliability.

You hold the view that the 2nd Coming already happened.

Others who also assert they hold to Partial Preterism disagree with you on that. Interplanner says it is yet future.

And learn the gospel of the grace of God; believe it; get out there and preach it to the lost.

See if God does not have a plan for fleshly people.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Who was the Messiah promised to?

There is no mystery in Mid-Acts.

You guys can't even show anyone were in Mid-Acts this alleged mystery is. That's why some of you are Acts 7, some are Acts 9, and some are Acts 13.

Nope, it's the Darby followers who are spiritually blind.

Yet you claim God still has a plan for a fleshly people.

Ba-bam.

:nuke:

genuineoriginal

That right there might make for an interesting thread - what does "spiritually discerned" actually refer to; how does it work; etc.
It comes from this verse:

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Paul said this about the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1 Corinthians 2:9), but many ignorant people use the phrase when they are trying to avoid challenge about the non-Biblical ideas that they hold.

genuineoriginal

First, one must teach the Holy Bible dispensationally to understand it.
Teaching the Holy Bible dispensationally actually makes it more difficult to understand the Holy Bible, since it introduces many errors in thinking that hide the simple truths that are found by simply looking at the Bible covenants.
(And I don't mean the imaginary covenants of works, grace, and redemption that comes from the errors of Calvinist Federal theology, I mean the covenants that are actually called covenants in the Bible).

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You completely missed my point in my use of the word mystery there.

And you and other Preterists disagree on the NIV's reliability.

You hold the view that the 2nd Coming already happened.

Others who also assert they hold to Partial Preterism disagree with you on that. Interplanner says it is yet future.

And learn the gospel of the grace of God; believe it; get out there and preach it to the lost.

See if God does not have a plan for fleshly people.

Everything that happened to national Israel happened for a spiritual reason.

Christ comes twice to every believer.

Wick Stick

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
These don't contradict anything to do with what I wrote. If you want to say something, just come out and say it. I'm not going to be able to read your mind to figure out how you interpret verses.

Jarrod

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Teaching the Holy Bible dispensationally actually makes it more difficult to understand the Holy Bible, since it introduces many errors in thinking that hide the simple truths that are found by simply looking at the Bible covenants.

If the Darby followers didn't reject the NC, they might understand the differences between the OC and the NC.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Have you ever wondered about this?

It is because dispies support unbelieving Israel of the flesh, which is Judaism, against its enemies and are willing to kill with the gun, so that the west can keep a foothold in the middle east for the oil.

That has resulted un the mess they are all in now, which they cannot withdraw from.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Her I understood.

Are you also trying to retain the Levitical priesthood, and the ordinances of the law that were nailed to the cross? If so, why?

Jarrod

No.

Just because they are taken out of our way does not mean we can't live in them.

Psalms 119:77
Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.

Danoh

You think God has a separate plan for a certain fleshly people (Jews).

Quit trying to be deceitful.

Thank you for making the point about your habitual double talk my tongue in cheek use of same in the above example was actually making - that your habitual double talk is deceitful.

As to the question, God has a Two-Fold Purpose - Prophecy and Mystery.

Til you get that, all else will remain the Mystery it has remained to you.

Til you get that, our every word to you is a parable.

Status
Not open for further replies.