What Is And What Is Not The Gospel

Robert Pate

Banned
On the other hand, the gospel of Paul was not and still is not the gospel of Jesus. The gospel of Paul is Hellenist aka the NT and the gospel of Jesus is the Tanach; aka the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 5:17-19
and Luke 16:29-31.

That's strange.

Why do you suppose Jesus gave his Gospel to Paul? Galatians 1:11, 12.

Ben Masada

A Gospel rejecter is one that believes he is saved by his faith and not by the work of Christ that took place over 2000 years ago.

In that case, thanks to Robert Pate, the Prophets of the Most High were all rejecters because they rejected the Pauline gospel that Jesus died for the sins of every one else. (Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20)

Ben Masada

That's strange.

Why do you suppose Jesus gave his Gospel to Paul? Galatians 1:11, 12.

He didn't. I have never supposed that Jesus gave any thing to Paul. They never, personally, knew a thing about each other. Jesus never even dreamed that the gospel of Paul aka the NT would ever rise. The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach aka "Moses" and the Prophets. Jesus always expected that his listeners listened to "Moses" aka the Law which was his gospel.

Last edited:

Letsargue

He didn't. I have never supposed that Jesus gave any thing to Paul. They never, personally, knew a thing about each other. Jesus never even dreamed that the gospel of Paul aka the NT would ever rise. The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach aka "Moses" and the Prophets. Jesus always expected that his listeners listen to "Moses" aka the Law which was his gospel.

M-A-N!!! - How Wrong Can Anyone BE??
ADAM was THE "First MAN ADAM", Jesus was THE "Second MAN ADAM"; Same ADAM, Just Different MEN. - Adam and Jesus. The "Christians" are the "Body of the Second Man Adam", making the Christians the "THIRD MAN ADAM". - N-O-W; If Y-O-U are "A" Christian, You are THE "Forth MAN ADAM" IN HEAVEN // GOD // The Body of C-H-R-I-S-T!!!! --- (( Colossians 2:12 KJV ))--//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

Robert Pate

Banned
He didn't. I have never supposed that Jesus gave any thing to Paul. They never, personally, knew a thing about each other. Jesus never even dreamed that the gospel of Paul aka the NT would ever rise. The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach aka "Moses" and the Prophets. Jesus always expected that his listeners listen to "Moses" aka the Law which was his gospel.

So you think that the New Testament is a hoax.

God's Truth

This dullard refuses to answer the question. Were you saved on the cross 2000 years ago?
I was not saved until I came to the cross.

I can always recognize when someone speaks God's Word or when someone speaks some catchy dumb phrase from some man.

You weren't saved 2000 years ago. Get yourself released from the snare of the devil.

God's Truth

The TRUTH /// Christ "Never" Said THAT!!! -- Therefore, - That's a LIE and Not the Truth // Christ, because Only the Dark Spirit teaches that which IS NOT IN The Word of God // Christ. -- Christ IS The Word of GOD, that's what His FLESH IS.
Is His Flesh / the Truth NOT Your Flesh???

Were YOU Created from the "Dust of the First EARTH", O-R Created from the "Flesh" of Christ the "New EARTH"???

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

Now this is good. Someone else who recognizes a word from man from a Word from God.

God's Truth

Epo,

The message of salvation comes to those who fear God, and you do not fear God. You said in another post that God gave us the new covenant to make up for killing so many people in the old covenant.

The Word of God in the New Covenant rebukes you.

Ben Masada

M-A-N!!! - How Wrong Can Anyone BE??
ADAM was THE "First MAN ADAM", Jesus was THE "Second MAN ADAM"; Same ADAM, Just Different MEN. - Adam and Jesus. The "Christians" are the "Body of the Second Man Adam", making the Christians the "THIRD MAN ADAM". - N-O-W; If Y-O-U are "A" Christian, You are THE "Forth MAN ADAM" IN HEAVEN // GOD // The Body of C-H-R-I-S-T!!!! --- (( Colossians 2:12 KJV ))--//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

Please, I need a quote from the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach. The NT is a hoax to me if not confirmed by the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach.

Ben Masada

So you think that the New Testament is a hoax.

For the Jews yes, it is as long as it cannot confirm in the Tanach what it says that involves a Jew. So, what makes a hoax in the NT is to spread what is not true in Judaism or the Tanach in general. That's when the NT
becomes a hoax.

dodge

For the Jews yes, it is as long as it cannot confirm in the Tanach what it says that involves a Jew. So, what makes a hoax in the NT is to spread what is not true in Judaism or the Tanach in general. That's when the NT
becomes a hoax.

Judaism rejected the Messiah. No christian will be caught in the trap of legalism which is Judaism.

Epoisses

I was not saved until I came to the cross.

I can always recognize when someone speaks God's Word or when someone speaks some catchy dumb phrase from some man.

You weren't saved 2000 years ago. Get yourself released from the snare of the devil.

Gospel rejecting obedience drone. Obedience is just a code word for I love my good works and hate the finished work of Christ. You're not fooling anyone.

God's Truth

Gospel rejecting obedience drone. Obedience is just a code word for I love my good works and hate the finished work of Christ. You're not fooling anyone.

It is not my works I am doing it is God's works.

How do you ever get that obeying God is wrong?

Jesus' words are life, and you will have no life if you do not obey His Word.

Epoisses

You're worthless self-righteous obedience is really disobedience. You obey nothing except the dictates of your carnal heart.

Robert Pate

Banned

You think that salvation is all about you, your works, your obedience, your piety.

You don't have the slightest idea of what the Gospel is, nor do you the slightest idea of what Christ has accomplished on your behalf.

God's Truth

You think that salvation is all about you, your works, your obedience, your piety.

You don't have the slightest idea of what the Gospel is, nor do you the slightest idea of what Christ has accomplished on your behalf.

Everything you just said to me...the words you gave in judgement...they judge you and show exactly what you are and what you do...because Jesus SAYS that is how we can know what YOU ARE.

Jesus teaches us how to be a righteous judge.

Salvation is all about us.

If Jesus did not obey His Father, we would not have anyone to go through.

Think about that for a while.

God's Truth

You're worthless self-righteous obedience is really disobedience. You obey nothing except the dictates of your carnal heart.

It is NEVER EVER wrong to obey God.

What you are doing is being an accuser.

Go look to the written Word of God in the Holy Bible and see how is the father, the accuser originator.

Maybe once you find out who it is that you are emulating...whom you are being the mouth piece for...then maybe you will be more careful, as Jesus says.

God's Truth

Jesus says we belong to the one we obey...either God, or Satan.

If we do what Satan does, then we belong to Satan.

You falsely judge and accuse...just like Satan. So then, according to the Word of God---you belong to Satan, he is your father.

Jesus warns us about judging, for with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

You have judged me as evil and it show exactly what you are and who your father is.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Epoisses

It is NEVER EVER wrong to obey God.

What you are doing is being an accuser.

Go look to the written Word of God in the Holy Bible and see how is the father, the accuser originator.

Maybe once you find out who it is that you are emulating...whom you are being the mouth piece for...then maybe you will be more careful, as Jesus says.

It is wrong to obey God!

You're so-called obedience is really unbelief in the promises of God.