ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong again mysteryboy.

The default pop up verse is the NKJV, unless someone specifically writes the version after the verse (i.e. KJV, NIV, NASB, etc).

Little Johnny W the King James Onlyist purposely typed "NIV" after the verse.

That's just another example of what desperate Darby followers do in their attempt to defend Darby's false teachings.

Correct, gay boy. You quoted the NIV, and I quoted it back to you. That is your "argument," so I gave you your perverted, like you, NIV, right back at you, loser.

When were the passages written, Lamont?

ClimateSanity

Yes, there were. You are in denial.

And even if there were not, that is quite irrelevant, sweetie. Tell all of TOL, the relevance, you pitiful little, sniveling, no arms punk.

I just quoted him a pre trib rapture writing. He blew it off because the guy made a false prediction. What kind of deceit is he playing?

Interplanner

Paul and Peter and Jude all said the time is near. Based on prophecy they were right. All of that prophecy was made without knowledge of the mystery Body of Cbrist. Paul etc..bad no idea that God would postpone the coming judgement because they had no idea just how big God planned the Body of Cbrist to be. If God told them the judgement was postponed, the motivation to carry the gospel far and wide would have been diminished.

I think you may be right about the motivation, but not about the mystery. How could Paul be unaware when he was the one who mentioned it.

Also we must clarify a few things about the mystery and you may want to retract.

1, the mystery in Rom 11 is the unbelief as it was in 9 and 3:3 where the question started. It just seems like most of Israel should have believed but they didn't.' So that is not the mystery of the so-called interjection of the body of Christ.

2, Eph 3 is about the Gospel in place of the law. Check the grammar of 3:5 and you'll see that all the weight of it falls on 'through the Gospel'. The mystery is not that that God wanted to bring the nations into his redemptive community--not with starter verses like Gen 12 and 15! (So again the 'interjection' is off). It is no mystery in the prophets that the redemption is going to attract all nations. The grammar of 3:5 is that all the inclusion, inheritance, membership is 'through the Gospel.' This should not be a surprise about how Paul preached, but it is a surprise to modern theologians, especially when they are so sure they are 'Bible-centered.'

john w

Hall of Fame
You're wrong Little Johnny.

Obadiah prophesied the destruction to Edom, not the final day of "earth's history".

(Obadiah 15 KJV) The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom;...

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Made up.

This was not fulfilled, sweetie:

For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain,
so shall all the heathen drink continually,
yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down,
and they shall be as though they had not been.

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance,
and there shall be holiness;
and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

When was Obadiah written, you effeminate looking, little weasel?

john w

Hall of Fame
I just quoted him a pre trib rapture writing. He blew it off because the guy made a false prediction. What kind of deceit is he playing?

That is his MO on TOL-deceit, sophistry, habitual lying, and hypocrisy. Any RPP(reasonably prudent person) can see it-even "non dispies" know that this punk is so troubled, obsessed, emotionally bankrupt...that he will do anything to allegedly disprove the dispensational approach.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is his MO on TOL-deceit, sophistry. habitual lying, and hypocrisy. Any RPP(reasonably prudent person) can see it-even "non dispies" know that this punk is so troubled, obsessed, emotionally bankrupt...that he will do anything to allegedly disprove the dispensational approach.

Nobody taught Darby's rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

You guys can keep desperately trying, but it's not there.

Right Divider

Body part
Can't think of anything unique to Paul...he says the same things as the others. Acts 2-3 and Acts 13 are very unified. Never 2P2P, D'ist, neo-orthodox, irrational.
Gee, it should sound "very unified", Acts 2-3 and Acts 13 are to the SAME group of people.

Acts 13:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:16) Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with [his] hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

Acts 13:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:26) Men [and] brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

That part of Acts 13 is almost identical to Stephen's speech in Acts 7 also.

Why does Paul even point out the men of Israel AND whosoever among you....?

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny, the entire book of Obadiah is about judgment to Edom.

If you can't see that, there isn't much hope for you.

That's your best shot, little chin boy? Passages 16-17-not fulfilled, Russell follower. You made it up- "invented it."

When were the passages written, little arm, weasel?Ezekiel 30:3 KJV For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Joel 1:15 KJV Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Obadiah 1:15 KJV For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Zephaniah 1:7 KJV Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD:for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Joel 2:1 KJV Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

What does near and at hand mean in the above,if it means what you all Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus, "fallable men" followers, AD 70-ists/Preterists, such as little, snot nosed Craigie Tellalie, the habitual liar of TOL say,then the Lord Jesus Christt should have came back during that time.

What's the problem, "fallable men" follower, Craigie, the admitted aniti semite?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nobody taught Darby's rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

You guys can keep desperately trying, but it's not there.

1. Yes, they did. You can keep desperately trying to deny it, as your pappy the devil tells you, but it's there.

You are in denial. embarrassed, and are desperate to prove your "false, unbiblical belief system, taught by fallable men."

2.Nobody taught "The Roman army was the second coming, that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man today, and that "everyone"(whom you will not identify) saw this alleged "un-physical" Saviour, allegedly return in AD 70, and that signs are invisible, until J. Stuart Russell "taught" this, in the 1800's,as he invented it. Therefor, it is false, according to you.

2.Nobody "taught" what you "teach," on TOL, until you. Therefore, it is false, according to you.

3. It is irrelevant who/when something was taught/revealed. Tell us the relevance, sweetie, as you've been asked, for 4 plus years. Do be a dear.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no pre-trib rapture taught in the Bible.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
2Th 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psa 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Psa 18:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Psa 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
Psa 18:9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
Psa 18:10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
Psa 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Psa 18:12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
Psa 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
Psa 18:16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
Psa 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a single answer... because it has no history and isn't an appropriate way to interpret scripture.

It also has a problem with nationalism.. whether it be Americanism or support for Israel... and it promotes a gloom and doom view of the future.

There is a reason why Spurgeon said that Dispensationalists are of no earthly good.

Wow.

SaulToPaul 2

There is no pre-trib rapture taught in the Bible.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
2Th 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psa 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Psa 18:7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Psa 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
Psa 18:9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
Psa 18:10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
Psa 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Psa 18:12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Psa 18:14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
Psa 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
Psa 18:16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
Psa 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

LA

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
western_wall_2-1024x768.jpg

Matthew 24

2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Tet's non-answer will not be rebutted.

HisServant

western_wall_2-1024x768.jpg

Matthew 24

2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Tet's non-answer will not be rebutted.

Archaeologists pretty much agree that that is not a wall of the temple. They have known this for decades, yet religious zealots allow the myth to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.