ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"itellience"? LOL.

No chase. No brush. No paint. Neither. There is no before or after for God.

You Pelagians just like to have the preeminence and presume you are the timeless God, since the eternality of God takes precedence over time as "before" for man. You want to be that "beforelessness" in your pride of life and assert your own sovereignty over God.

It's passive, and likely unintentional; but it's the height of sin (rather than the depth of sin like heinous acts manifested into action, such as murder).

Well said.

:cheers:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wrong question.
It's the right question. You said GM believes in a false gospel even though he trusted the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. You go on to mention "the entirety of scripture" as if that is what must be trusted in to be saved. Yet when asked, "Must one trust the Lord believing the "entirety of the Holy Scriptures" to be saved?" You refuse to answer. It's a simple question. You're dodging it. Why is that?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wrong question.

Christians (regenerated souls) believe the entirety of Holy Scripture because they have been justified and raised to new spiritual life.

You have spiritual cause and effect all backwards . . .
Paul writes that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). He declares the gospel by which we are saved here (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and that trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation we are sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). That's the order and as usual, you are out of order.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Is it part of "the entirety of scripture" that one must believe to be saved?

Never posted anything like what you claim.

I believe grace is unconditional, remember . . . that is the OP of this thread.

My witness is: Every (true) Christian will believe in and confess all the Holy Scriptures.

Not to get saved, but because God has already saved them according to His grace.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Paul writes that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). He declares the gospel by which we are saved here (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and that trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation we are sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). That's the order and as usual, you are out of order.

Nope.

You have the cause and effect of salvation backwards.

You claim "belief" is the cause, and justification the result.

Wrong.

Justification (pardon and forgiveness of sin) is the cause of faith, that comes only by the grace of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'd give yuh some reps if I knew how. :)

The little up/down arrows on the lower-left task bar (just right of "blog this post") gives you the choice to give reps or remove reps from any post. The icon further to the right gives you the choice to report a post as being against rules.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
. . . .whatever. If you don't want to admit it, I can't force you. >>>>happy trails>>>

Well... You said there was no other way for salvation than for man to save himself; and you're a Hegelian Kenoticist who promotes a further perversion of Barthian Universal Atonement while defending the New Apostolic Reformation and Third Wave Charismaticism Cults.

Mormons are more saved than you, but at least there are millions of you to high-five each other I guess.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

My witness is: Every (true) Christian will believe in and confess all the Holy Scriptures.

Not to get saved, but because God has already saved them according to His grace.

They must save themsleves by their own works of choosing and believing and "repenting'.

They accept Jesus as their Savior rather than being accepted in the beloved. The Greek word for accept/ed is to make one the object of grace. So by accepting Christ, they either make Him the object of their grace or make themselves the object of His grace; rather than Him making them the object of His grace.

Little gods will be little gods. No stopping that human sovereignty, ya know. CR even explicitly said there's no other way than for man to save himself.

GrossOne, heir, PJ, Danoh, musterion, john w, Tambora, glorydaz, Cross Reference, and others all saved themselves by their own works by making themselves the object of God's grace.

Amazing, huh?!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
They must save themsleves by their own works of choosing and believing and "repenting'.

They accept Jesus as their Savior rather than being accepted in the beloved. The Greek word for accept/ed is to make one the object of grace. So by accepting Christ, they either make Him the object of their grace or make themselves the object of His grace; rather than Him making them the object of His grace.

Little gods will be little gods. No stopping that human sovereignty, ya know. CR even explicitly said there's no other way than for man to save himself.

GrossOne, heir, PJ, Danoh, musterion, john w, Tambora, glorydaz, Cross Reference, and others all saved themselves by their own works by making themselves the object of God's grace.

Amazing, huh?!

Yes, amazing and also very disturbing.

Why?

Because this very list of personages, dominate this website, and interfere daily with the proclamation of the true gospel.

Anyone who differs with their wrong Pelagian views, is subjected to ridicule, abusive insults, and coarse "smack-down" tactics that they find funny and entertaining.

May God preserve His Gospel of Grace in their midst, despite their attempts to silence and/or pervert it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I've never heard Nang or any other Calvanist say it's not.

What are you trippin' on?
I'm not trippin' on anything. Nang is. Nang goes out of her way to tell GM he believes in a "false gospel", but will not tell anyone what is the gospel of our salvation. She won't tell anyone what is required for salvation, but goes on about the "entirety of scripture" . She has no gospel of salvation. She's tripping over her religious shackles.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Must one trust the Lord believing the "entirety of the Holy Scriptures" to be saved?"

If not, what?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope.

You have the cause and effect of salvation backwards.

You claim "belief" is the cause, and justification the result.

Wrong.

Justification (pardon and forgiveness of sin) is the cause of faith, that comes only by the grace of God.
Justification is by the faith OF Jesus Christ

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Forgiveness was 2000 years ago too

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

How is it put to an individual's account? By belief in what was accomplished then and there/by the gospel!

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

It is then and only then that the work of Christ is put to our account/"upon all them that believe"!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Status
Not open for further replies.