God Bless Y-O-U???

Letsargue

God Bless Y-O-U???

MAN What a STUPID World!!! -- People saying: - "God Bless YOU", from every form of Phony Religion known to the Stupid Carnal Minded MAN!!
(( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )) -- 4- "In whom the (( "g-o-d of THIS WORLD" )) hath Blinded the Minds of Them which "Believe Not", ( lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, ) ( W-h-o IS the Image of God, ) Should "Shine" unto Them". ----///------- L-I-G-H-T Should S-H-I-N-E???? -- What LIGHT??? --- Truth // Christ, -- H-O-W IN Your World?????
(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!??
(( 1 John 2:11 KJV ))!!??
(( 1 John 1:5-6 KJV ))!!??
(( 2 Peter 2:16-17 KJV ))!!??
(( Colossians 1:13-14 KJV ))!!??
(( Ephesians 6:12 KJV ))!!??
(( Ephesians 5:8 KJV ))!!?? --- "M-U-C-H"--MORE!!!!

You All Claim TO BE In "Christ", In the "LIGHT", And GO BY The TRUTH which is Christ!!!
Christ Chooses Whom "H-E" Wants; Not YOU Choosing HIM!!! - That's ALL Any of You have ever done, You have Chosen some "christ" In Your Blind WORLD of DARKNESS, W-h-e-r-e there IS "N-O" Light OF Christ!!! -- R-E-A-D IT!!!!!
((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!
((( Revelation 21:1-2 KJV )))!!

((( Genesis 1:2 KJV )))!! ----////--------- (((( There Was "N-O" Earthy WATERS!!!! ))))!!!! - O-N-L-Y the "Living Waters" of The Father // CHRIST!!!!
H-O-W In God's Name, Do You All Speak of Living IN The "First Earth", Where YOU ARE???????? - You people Will Never Believe the Rest of the Truth OF Christ that HE SAID!!! - ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! - Stay There In Your "DARK /// GODLESS" "F-I-R-S-T" Earth!!!!

What Did God Say HERE??? >>> (((( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )))) -- 6- "And "H-A-T-H -- R-a-i-s-e-d" US UP Together, and M-A-D-E US Sit Together ""I-N"" Heavenly PLACES IN Christ Jesus: 7- That I-N the AGES TO COME HE Might Shew the Exceeding Riches of His GRACE"!!!!!

AGAIN!!! -- (((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))) -- 4- "In whom the ( "God Of THIS World" ) Hath Blinded the Minds of Them which Believe Not, lest the light of the Glorious ""Gospel of Christ, Who IS the Image of God, "Should" Shine Unto THEM". --//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God Bless Y-O-U???

MAN What a STUPID World!!! -- People saying: - "God Bless YOU", from every form of Phony Religion known to the Stupid Carnal Minded MAN!!
(( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )) -- 4- "In whom the (( "g-o-d of THIS WORLD" )) hath Blinded the Minds of Them which "Believe Not", ( lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, ) ( W-h-o IS the Image of God, ) Should "Shine" unto Them". ----///------- L-I-G-H-T Should S-H-I-N-E???? -- What LIGHT??? --- Truth // Christ, -- H-O-W IN Your World?????
(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!??
(( 1 John 2:11 KJV ))!!??
(( 1 John 1:5-6 KJV ))!!??
(( 2 Peter 2:16-17 KJV ))!!??
(( Colossians 1:13-14 KJV ))!!??
(( Ephesians 6:12 KJV ))!!??
(( Ephesians 5:8 KJV ))!!?? --- "M-U-C-H"--MORE!!!!

You All Claim TO BE In "Christ", In the "LIGHT", And GO BY The TRUTH which is Christ!!!
Christ Chooses Whom "H-E" Wants; Not YOU Choosing HIM!!! - That's ALL Any of You have ever done, You have Chosen some "christ" In Your Blind WORLD of DARKNESS, W-h-e-r-e there IS "N-O" Light OF Christ!!! -- R-E-A-D IT!!!!!
((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!
((( Revelation 21:1-2 KJV )))!!

((( Genesis 1:2 KJV )))!! ----////--------- (((( There Was "N-O" Earthy WATERS!!!! ))))!!!! - O-N-L-Y the "Living Waters" of The Father // CHRIST!!!!
H-O-W In God's Name, Do You All Speak of Living IN The "First Earth", Where YOU ARE???????? - You people Will Never Believe the Rest of the Truth OF Christ that HE SAID!!! - ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! - Stay There In Your "DARK /// GODLESS" "F-I-R-S-T" Earth!!!!

What Did God Say HERE??? >>> (((( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )))) -- 6- "And "H-A-T-H -- R-a-i-s-e-d" US UP Together, and M-A-D-E US Sit Together ""I-N"" Heavenly PLACES IN Christ Jesus: 7- That I-N the AGES TO COME HE Might Shew the Exceeding Riches of His GRACE"!!!!!

AGAIN!!! -- (((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))) -- 4- "In whom the ( "God Of THIS World" ) Hath Blinded the Minds of Them which Believe Not, lest the light of the Glorious ""Gospel of Christ, Who IS the Image of God, "Should" Shine Unto THEM". --//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Thank you for that splended rant.

Letsargue

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

T-H-A-T Has ""NOTHING"" To Do With These Days!!. - That was About ((( "2,000 Y-E-A-R-S AGO" )))!!!! Paul was Saying That During HIS TIME!!! - How In Satan's Place Can You refer that TO NOW?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Letsargue

may God Bless you !!

There IS "N-O-T-H-I-N-G" - that is Said or Done by GOD // Christ that IS About Our OR Your Fleshly "BODY"!!! -- God // Christ IS O-N-L-Y About O-U-R "Spiritual Body", the "Body Of Christ". (( MY Body IS Christ's Body the CHURCH ))!!!! - How Have You ALL Missed That???

The Justified Has the Body of Christ the Church / House / Family //// The Creation!!!

ALL The Justified Makes Up the Body of Christ the CHURCH / HOUSE / FAMILY!!!!!!!

(( IN My Father's HOUSE / BODY / FAMILY Are ""MANY" Mansions / MEMBERS ))!!

The House of the Lord IS The Body of Christ / Family / Church!!! - "In MY Father's House / Church / Body are MANY Mansions / Members"!!!!!!!

(( Satan Is About A-L-L FLESH )); Nothing SPIRITUAL!!! - "Carnal Minded"!!!!!

Why Can't You ALL Read the Book???? --- Read the BOOK!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Last edited:

Letsargue

There IS "N-O-T-H-I-N-G" - that is Said or Done by GOD // Christ that IS About Our OR Your Fleshly "BODY"!!! -- God // Christ IS O-N-L-Y About O-U-R "Spiritual Body", the "Body Of Christ". (( MY Body IS Christ's Body the CHURCH ))!!!! - How Have You ALL Missed That???

The Justified Has the Body of Christ the Church / House / Family //// The Creation!!!

ALL The Justified Makes Up the Body of Christ the CHURCH / HOUSE / FAMILY!!!!!!!

The House of the Lord IS The Body of Christ / Family / Church!!! - "In MY Father's House / Church / Body are MANY Mansions / Members"!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Why Did Christ SAY: (( "In My Father's "House" are Many "Mansions" ))!! - Why NOT: (( "In My Fathers Mansion are Many Houses" )). --//--- Houses / Mansions??

Do any of You Geniuses have ANY IDEA????

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 051216

You're an equal opportunity hater huh?

Letsargue

You're an equal opportunity hater huh?

(( Psalms 97:10 KJV ))!! --//---
(( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ))!! --//---

((( I "H-A-T-E" EVIL!! ---- Your F-I-R-S-T -- E-A-R-T-H / World "I-S" "E-V-I-L"!!!! )))!!!!

(( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, - ((( Y-O-U Give Us SOME More Phony Crap From Your Own """FOOLISH False Scriptural MIND""" )))!!!!!!!!!
Like the "LIAR" You Are The Child O-F!!!

((( John 8:43-45 KJV ))) - ""READ IT""!! -- (( STAY IN HELL YOU SON OF A ""Satan Body"" ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051316

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(( Psalms 97:10 KJV ))!! --//---
(( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ))!! --//---

((( I "H-A-T-E" EVIL!! ---- Your F-I-R-S-T -- E-A-R-T-H / World "I-S" "E-V-I-L"!!!! )))!!!!

(( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, - ((( Y-O-U Give Us SOME More Phony Crap From Your Own """FOOLISH False Scriptural MIND""" )))!!!!!!!!!
Like the "LIAR" You Are The Child O-F!!!

((( John 8:43-45 KJV ))) - ""READ IT""!! -- (( STAY IN HELL YOU SON OF A ""Satan Body"" ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051316

God Bless you Paul, David

Letsargue

Pray, tell us!

:)

Mansion / House:

In the Bible; "HOUSE" Usually Stands for "BODY", Christ's Body, the "Body of Christ" the "CHURCH" // "PEOPLE" // "People of Christ", "Heavenly Place" // "HEAVEN".

In My Fathers House / BODY / Body of Christ / Church are Many Members".

MANSION Doesn't Stand for that, But just MY "Heavenly Place", My Body.

PAUL, DAVID -- 051716

theophilus

Mansion / House:

In the Bible; "HOUSE" Usually Stands for "BODY", Christ's Body, the "Body of Christ" the "CHURCH" // "PEOPLE" // "People of Christ", "Heavenly Place" // "HEAVEN".

In My Fathers House / BODY / Body of Christ / Church are Many Members".

MANSION Doesn't Stand for that, But just MY "Heavenly Place", My Body.

PAUL, DAVID -- 051716

1 Cor. 6: 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Amen.

Letsargue

1 Cor. 6: 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Amen.

(( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ))!!!! - What you gave THERE Allows the N-E-W Christian to "Change" the Law!! Change IT To FIT His PLACE and His TIME!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

theophilus

(( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ))!!!! - What you gave THERE Allows the N-E-W Christian to "Change" the Law!! Change IT To FIT His PLACE and His TIME!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816

It has nothing to do with changing the Law. Christ fulfilled the Law. We are not under the Law...we are under Grace (all men).

Romans 6: 14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Letsargue

It has nothing to do with changing the Law. Christ fulfilled the Law. We are not under the Law...we are under Grace (all men).

Romans 6: 14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

(( "Y-E-S" ))!!!
AND That IS (( Hebrews 7:12 KJV )) - "Your" /// The Christian's New Law. Not God's or Christ's Law; - YOURS!!

God's Word is His Law, - Your Word IS Your LAW Where and When YOU ARE, IF You are A Christian!! -- (( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051816