I will not vote for trump

Timotheos

He is now. This is what's been stewing beneath the surface for decades, growing stronger and more urgent, especially with the advent of the first black presidency. And it is the outcome of a bit of a coup, but the party has been allowing some of its activists to wink and nod at the very elements that now run the show. It stands to be a very inauspicious and ironic end to the Party of Lincoln.

If you are correct that Trump is now the Republican Party then I agree, the GOP is dead. Now it is the Trump Party. History will show whether Trump killed the GOP or whether he is a small flash in the pan, forgotten by 2020.

Timotheos

I will not vote for trump
-I will continue to vote for all other republicans
-I will never vote for a democrat
This is also what I will do. I would add this:
-I will find a candidate for president who is not Trump or Clinton and I will vote for that candidate, whether or not I think they have a chance of winning.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is also what I will do. I would add this:
-I will find a candidate for president who is not Trump or Clinton and I will vote for that candidate, whether or not I think they have a chance of winning.
Yeah, we heard ya the first twelve times. It's amazing how the people NOT voting for for Trump are so obsessed about TRUMP

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, we heard ya the first twelve times. It's amazing how the people NOT voting for for Trump are so obsessed about TRUMP
So you're saying he should be more reserved on the topic? :think: Sorry, I meant to write, "So YOU'RE saying anyone should be reserved on the topic?" :eek:

If you support Trump and think he'll change minds consider it free advertising.

Timotheos

He WILL unify and flourish and the GOP will win Congress also.

I don't see that happening. He is dividing the GOP and many GOP voters may stay home in November, causing the Democrats to take back congress AND have a Democrat President. That would be a disaster, and it would be a direct result of Trump's Ego.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't see that happening. He is dividing the GOP and many GOP voters may stay home in November, causing the Democrats to take back congress AND have a Democrat President. That would be a disaster, and it would be a direct result of Trump's Ego.
Well it's too late now, the ship has left the harbor