What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Robert Pate

Banned
That's right, for you don't believe the scripture.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The scripture plainly says that Jesus has reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Which means that no one needs to be predestinated. You are on the wrong bus, going in the wrong direction.

beloved57

The scripture plainly says that Jesus has reconciled the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Which means that no one needs to be predestinated. You are on the wrong bus, going in the wrong direction.

Like I said, you dont believe the scripture !

Robert Pate

Banned
Can just anybody call on the Lord, or just those invited by the Father to do so?

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

"Whosoever" means all, anyone, everyone.

The Father is calling all to come to Christ. Not just "Some Certain Persons" Hebrews 3:15.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

"Whosoever" means all, anyone, everyone.

The Father is calling all to come to Christ. Not just "Some Certain Persons" Hebrews 3:15.

That's the very opposite of Jesus' statement: "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.
(1 Corinthians 1:26​

Robert Pate

Banned
That's the very opposite of Jesus' statement: "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.

All are called to believe upon Christ, But not many respond to the call.

Otherwise you have an unjust God that saves only some and damns the rest to hell.

Epoisses

Jesus is drawing all men and women unto himself via the Holy Spirit.

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

During this day of salvation many are being called, but of those called few are chosen.

Fortunately, this is not the only day of salvation. (John 7:37)

beloved57

Whose the all men ? Thats the question. You have a carnal understanding of scripture !

beloved57

All are called to believe upon Christ, But not many respond to the call.

Otherwise you have an unjust God that saves only some and damns the rest to hell.

False teaching. Those called by God are called according His Purpose, and they shall be Justified and Glorified . Rom 8:28-30 !