User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 165

Thread: Discussion-One on One: Abortion (red77 vs. Turbo)

  1. #136
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    19,337
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 13,334 Times in 9,307 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147856
    Quote Originally Posted by red77 View Post
    You're just a petty minded little kid Stipe, i suggest taking a look in the mirror...
    Weird. No reflection....

    Sorta like Red with his lack of answers.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Tambora (June 3rd, 2016)

  3. #137
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nottingham UK
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1482
    Quote Originally Posted by stipe View Post
    Weird. No reflection....

    Sorta like Red with his lack of answers.
    I guess you must be a vampire then.......

    And you're one to talk about not giving answers, you'll squirm, obfuscate, throw a hissy fit, ad hom and then pretend that you've actually said something - on most of the threads where other posters are debating you, usually it's a bog standard one sentence wonder post with an insult, occaisionally you actually make a post with a bit of an attempt at substance but not very often.....

    congratulations if acting like an obnoxious little brat is your aim in your posts in general, mission accomplished....

  4. #138
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    19,337
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 13,334 Times in 9,307 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147856
    Quote Originally Posted by red77 View Post
    I guess you must be a vampire then.......
    Naw .. I just figured out I was looking into a 'Gladiator' movie poster....

    Quote Originally Posted by red77 View Post
    And you're one to talk about not giving answers....
    I sure am. Got any material of your own?
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Tambora (June 3rd, 2016)

  6. #139
    Over 3000 post club PKevman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN.
    Posts
    3,630
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 72 Times in 72 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1509
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    Glenda be honest! You Know I did not agree that I rejected the teachings of Jesus! You are accusing (condemning) me of doing so!
    I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar agreed that he rejected the teachings of Jesus. I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar REJECTED the teachings of Jesus. What Delmar rejected were the lies that Glenda and her cultist friends like to make up.

    Glenda rejects the teaching of Jesus. Jesus called the Apostle Paul to be the Apostle to the Gentiles and gave Paul a specific message that ushered mankind into the Dispensation of Grace. That Glenda rejects the teachings of Paul as authoritative and Scriptural shows that Glenda rejects what the Holy Spirit Himself inspired. The Holy Spirit is NOT at war with the Lord Jesus Christ or God would be at war with Himself. So to reject what the Holy Spirit says through the Apostle Paul is to reject the teaching of Jesus.

    Further Glenda pulls verses out of context and then says that if you don't believe she and her cultist friends and their wacked out interpretations of those verses then you don't agree with Jesus. It's an interesting ploy, but one that has now been exposed.
    Last edited by Delmar; September 29th, 2007 at 09:18 PM. Reason: You misspelled my name :D

  7. #140
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nottingham UK
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1482
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorKevin View Post
    I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar agreed that he rejected the teachings of Jesus. I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmare REJECTED the teachings of Jesus. What Delmar rejected were the lies that Glenda and her cultist friends like to make up.

    Glenda rejects the teaching of Jesus. Jesus called the Apostle Paul to be the Apostle to the Gentiles and gave Paul a specific message that ushered mankind into the Dispensation of Grace. That Glenda rejects the teachings of Paul as authoritative and Scriptural shows that Glenda rejects what the Holy Spirit Himself inspired. The Holy Spirit is NOT at war with the Lord Jesus Christ or God would be at war with Himself. So to reject what the Holy Spirit says through the Apostle Paul is to reject the teaching of Jesus.

    Further Glenda pulls verses out of context and then says that if you don't believe she and her cultist friends and their wacked out interpretations of those verses then you don't agree with Jesus. It's an interesting ploy, but one that has now been exposed.
    if it's such an interesting 'ploy' which is exposed then why do you induldge in it so much yourself? it's the standard thing you accuse those of who don't agree with you - aka if they don't agree with YOUR interpretations of scriptures then they don't agree with God......

  8. #141
    Patron Saint of SMACK Delmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    7,613
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 871 Times in 725 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    751545
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    We have no right to condemn any actions of a rape victim either, whether they be right or wrong, according to the teachings and example of Jesus
    Glenda
    If I make the following statement... "the government should convict people who murder their children, of a crime" ... Would this prove that I have rejected the teachings of Jesus?

    If a woman was raped, became pregnant and raised the child for four years, and the child looks just like his rapist daddy...
    If I actually saw the woman killing her four year old child and made the statement " the government should convict that woman of murder" Would that, in your view, be a rejection the teachings of Jesus?

  9. #142
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    God's earth
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    155
    JAS 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit?

    Talk is cheap. What is a life REALLY worth ... in physical reality rather than words, to those claiming to be desperate to save new life at any cost?

    What if there is a raped pregnant girl who may wish to take 'morning-after' pill following the rape? Would you simply talk at her, or would you offer to actually put your money and efforts where your mouth is and do whatever it takes to save the fertilized egg? Would you offer to sponsor the pregnant girl so she could afford to have the baby if she wanted? Would you offer to pay all the associated costs of having and raising the child?
    If she was intent on NOT carrying the pregnancy, then would you offer to pay for her to have the fertilized egg harvested at an IVF clinic so you could in fact save the life of the newly fertilised egg and you could organise to have it implanted in wife or daughter womb so as this new life is carried, born and grows up in your family? What is a new life worth to you???????? Please give a dollar and effort value instead of empty talk ... would you care what colour or race the baby was (considering the racist threads on TOL) or whether fertilized egg carried any disease from the rape? Would you be happy to risk the disease danger on your wife or daughter womb since you are happy for a child stranger to risk this danger?

    What is a life of poverty-stricken pregnancy (mother and baby) really worth to financial Christians? Not in placards, but in dollars and personal effort?

    Think of Schindler's list ... he personally paid to save lives. What will you pay to save lives? How personal are you willing to make the effort ... rather than talk to promote them to go somewhere else to get help.

    What would you be willing to pay poverty-stricken pregnant females to have babies that would have been otherwise aborted coz females could not afford pregnancy or resulting child ... what is the price you are willing to put on a life that you expect others to be able to afford? Are you willing to carry a fertilized egg that you push a raped child to carry? Instead of telling people where they can look for help, why don't you actually physically help them yourself instead of simply talk?

    Are you really prepared to personally help or simply talk?

    What is a new life worth to you in REAL terms????

    JAS 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit?

    Talk is cheap ... and sometimes even worthless.
    Fertilized eggs are depending on YOUR intervention because nobody else seems to want them ... if the current womb doesn't want it, are you willing to offer an alternative womb?
    Maybe you could adopt an egg instead of an unwanted baby. The egg doesn't mind which womb it lives in. If someone else's daughter can't handle a pregnancy, then maybe your daughter could.

  10. #143
    TOL Subscriber chatmaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    29932
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    JAS 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit?

    Talk is cheap. What is a life REALLY worth ... in physical reality rather than words, to those claiming to be desperate to save new life at any cost?

    What if there is a raped pregnant girl who may wish to take 'morning-after' pill following the rape? Would you simply talk at her, or would you offer to actually put your money and efforts where your mouth is and do whatever it takes to save the fertilized egg? Would you offer to sponsor the pregnant girl so she could afford to have the baby if she wanted? Would you offer to pay all the associated costs of having and raising the child?
    If she was intent on NOT carrying the pregnancy, then would you offer to pay for her to have the fertilized egg harvested at an IVF clinic so you could in fact save the life of the newly fertilised egg and you could organise to have it implanted in wife or daughter womb so as this new life is carried, born and grows up in your family? What is a new life worth to you???????? Please give a dollar and effort value instead of empty talk ... would you care what colour or race the baby was (considering the racist threads on TOL) or whether fertilized egg carried any disease from the rape? Would you be happy to risk the disease danger on your wife or daughter womb since you are happy for a child stranger to risk this danger?

    What is a life of poverty-stricken pregnancy (mother and baby) really worth to financial Christians? Not in placards, but in dollars and personal effort?

    Think of Schindler's list ... he personally paid to save lives. What will you pay to save lives? How personal are you willing to make the effort ... rather than talk to promote them to go somewhere else to get help.

    What would you be willing to pay poverty-stricken pregnant females to have babies that would have been otherwise aborted coz females could not afford pregnancy or resulting child ... what is the price you are willing to put on a life that you expect others to be able to afford? Are you willing to carry a fertilized egg that you push a raped child to carry? Instead of telling people where they can look for help, why don't you actually physically help them yourself instead of simply talk?

    Are you really prepared to personally help or simply talk?

    What is a new life worth to you in REAL terms????

    JAS 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit?

    Talk is cheap ... and sometimes even worthless.
    Fertilized eggs are depending on YOUR intervention because nobody else seems to want them ... if the current womb doesn't want it, are you willing to offer an alternative womb?
    Maybe you could adopt an egg instead of an unwanted baby. The egg doesn't mind which womb it lives in. If someone else's daughter can't handle a pregnancy, then maybe your daughter could.
    Funny thing...you said a lot of nothing but never answered Delmar's question.

    Glenda, why don't you following all of the sayings of Jesus. According to you if you don't that means you don't love Jesus.

    Jesus said to sell everything you have and give to the poor.

    Have you done that yet Glenda?

    Why do you hate babies?

  11. #144
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South East of Nashville
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by chatmaggot View Post
    Funny thing...you said a lot of nothing but never answered Delmar's question.

    Glenda, why don't you following all of the sayings of Jesus. According to you if you don't that means you don't love Jesus.

    Jesus said to sell everything you have and give to the poor.

    Have you done that yet Glenda?

    Why do you hate babies?
    I think Glenda brought up some very good points, Would anyone be willing to take the young pregnant girl in their home and care for her?
    Would any one be willing to adopt the baby?
    Would anyone be willing to put some money toward the welfare of young pregnant girls raped or otherwise?
    What I glean from her post is everyone is willing to say have the baby, but who is willing to help in a spiritual or finiancial way?
    Correct me Glenda if I misunderstood.

  12. #145
    Formerly Shimei! Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,047
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11238
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    Can you answer my question yes or no??????
    I asked first

    Red and I have been following the teachings of Jesus by NOT CONDEMNING a rape victim's actions!

    Jesus commanded we CONDEMN NOT!
    Do you embrace the teachings of Jesus or do you reject them?
    ie do you love Jesus or not?????????
    (ONLY those who love him keep his teachings according to Jesus!)

    Something else to chew on ... when David and Bathsheba had unlawful sex, God killed the resultant baby rather than the adults!

    Neither Red nor I condone killing anyone! Neither Red nor I approve of abortion. Neither Red nor I CONDEMN actions of a rape victim!!!!!!! This is in agreement with the teachings of Jesus!!!!!!!!
    If you love Jesus then you keep his sayings and obey him.

    However ... back to the issue and question you have not yet answered:
    The CLEAR teachings of Jesus we MUST embrace IF we LOVE Jesus:

    LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

    JN 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    JN 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    JN 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

    Where does Jesus ever change his mind and suddenly APPROVE or CONDONE condemning anyone for doing the wrong thing ????????

    Jesus did NOT condone adultery, yet he did NOT condemn the adulteress!!!!!

    Who considers thay should reject the teachings and example of Jesus by condemning the wrongs of others?????????????

    Show me where Jesus gives you the right to condemn others in opposition to his clear teachings and example!
    Would it be wrong for me to quote John 3:18 to an abortion doctor?

  13. #146
    Formerly Shimei! Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,047
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11238
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk Queen View Post
    I think Glenda brought up some very good points, Would anyone be willing to take the young pregnant girl in their home and care for her?
    Would any one be willing to adopt the baby?
    Would anyone be willing to put some money toward the welfare of young pregnant girls raped or otherwise?
    What I glean from her post is everyone is willing to say have the baby, but who is willing to help in a spiritual or finiancial way?
    Correct me Glenda if I misunderstood.
    Have you ever heard of Crisis Pregnancy Center?

  14. #147
    TOL Subscriber chatmaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    29932
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk Queen View Post
    I think Glenda brought up some very good points, Would anyone be willing to take the young pregnant girl in their home and care for her?
    Would any one be willing to adopt the baby?
    Would anyone be willing to put some money toward the welfare of young pregnant girls raped or otherwise?
    What I glean from her post is everyone is willing to say have the baby, but who is willing to help in a spiritual or finiancial way?
    Correct me Glenda if I misunderstood.
    Yes I would.

    Now let's see what I gleaned from Glenda's post...

    Delmar asked:

    If I make the following statement... "the government should convict people who murder their children, of a crime" ... Would this prove that I have rejected the teachings of Jesus?
    and then:

    If I actually saw the woman killing her four year old child and made the statement " the government should convict that woman of murder" Would that, in your view, be a rejection the teachings of Jesus?
    And in response Glenda basically said that it is better to kill a baby than to grow up poor. How sad.

    Glenda said:

    Would you offer to sponsor the pregnant girl so she could afford to have the baby if she wanted?
    implying she would rather kill the baby.

    Glenda said:

    would you care what colour or race the baby was (considering the racist threads on TOL) or whether fertilized egg carried any disease from the rape?
    implying that it is better to kill a baby than to have it born with disabilities.

    Glenda said:

    What would you be willing to pay poverty-stricken pregnant females to have babies that would have been otherwise aborted coz females could not afford pregnancy or resulting child
    implying it is better to kill a baby than to have it grow up poor.

    Glenda said:

    if the current womb doesn't want it,
    proving she is crazy because wombs can't "want".

    Glenda would rather kill a baby than have a baby born that isn't perfect or has less money than most people.

    Why does Glenda hate babies so much and why didn't she answer Delmar's question?

  15. #148
    Formerly Shimei! Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,047
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11238
    Quote Originally Posted by chatmaggot View Post



    Glenda would rather kill a baby than have a baby born that isn't perfect or has less money than most people.
    Glenda would have made a good Nazi.

  16. #149
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    God's earth
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by chatmaggot View Post
    Yes I would.

    Now let's see what I gleaned from Glenda's post...

    Delmar asked:



    and then:



    And in response Glenda basically said that it is better to kill a baby than to grow up poor. How sad.

    Glenda said:



    implying she would rather kill the baby.

    Glenda said:



    implying that it is better to kill a baby than to have it born with disabilities.

    Glenda said:



    implying it is better to kill a baby than to have it grow up poor.

    Glenda said:



    proving she is crazy because wombs can't "want".

    Glenda would rather kill a baby than have a baby born that isn't perfect or has less money than most people.

    Why does Glenda hate babies so much and why didn't she answer Delmar's question?
    Evidently you don't understand when people speak clearly exactly what they mean.

    You read your personal imagination and interpretation into what others write in plain English.

    What I said and implied is that people should put their money and physical efforts where their mouth is. I quoted James also, in case you couldn't understand me.
    Because James says to put your money and physical, rather than verbal, efforts where your mouth is, do you think he didn't like babies?

    If I said 'I like cats', that is NOT an implication that I desire the death of dogs or any other creatures.

    I like babies and do not desire the death of any born or unborn, yet basic morals and scripture allow us to know that it's not ok to criticize the choices of others, if we are unwilling to physically (NOT verbally) relieve their situation and put ourselves in their place and carry their load. I'm unwilling to carry the fertilised egg of a raped child, so I'm unwilling to criticize what choice they make about carrying a fertilized egg they had no choice in. It's so easy to pretend to be more righteous and simply verbalise willingness to be in the place of the raped child ... but such talk is cheap or worthless. ACTIONS speak louder than words ... so instead of speaking, actually BE in the place of the pregnant raped child and carry their load ... either financially by PERSONALLY supporting them and their offspring, or physically by actually carrying their load, in this instance a fertilized egg.

    It would be a relief to hear people say 'that child is unwilling to carry the fertilized egg resulting from a rape and I know how she feels because I'm unwilling to carry it either, so I'm the same as her'. That would be so much more honest and compassionate than saying 'I'm better than her because I told her she should carry the fertilized egg yet she wickedly chose not to so I decided to publicize how there are many wicked people like her and gossip about them and slander anyone who says such self-righteous gossip is wrong'. (here's a thought, maybe you could promote implying anti-gossips are saying something they never said ... you know, twisting what someone says is an effective form of false witnessing for purposes of slander)
    Maybe some people could even promote someone who is against self-righteous gossip, as a baby hater or a nazi or a murderer ... that should be easy to spread with the aid of other self-righteous people who enjoy nasty gossip about the wickedness of others. Instead of self-righteous people looking at their own wickedness and fixing that and minding their own business about the situations and choices of others, they could slander the one saying put up or shut up. Oh yes, that should work and then self-righteous people could get back to being comfortable with their gossip about others.

  17. #150
    TOL Subscriber chatmaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    29932
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    Evidently you don't understand when people speak clearly exactly what they mean.

    You read your personal imagination and interpretation into what others write in plain English.

    What I said and implied is that people should put their money and physical efforts where their mouth is. I quoted James also, in case you couldn't understand me.
    Because James says to put your money and physical, rather than verbal, efforts where your mouth is, do you think he didn't like babies?

    If I said 'I like cats', that is NOT an implication that I desire the death of dogs or any other creatures.

    I like babies and do not desire the death of any born or unborn, yet basic morals and scripture allow us to know that it's not ok to criticize the choices of others, if we are unwilling to physically (NOT verbally) relieve their situation and put ourselves in their place and carry their load. I'm unwilling to carry the fertilised egg of a raped child, so I'm unwilling to criticize what choice they make about carrying a fertilized egg they had no choice in. It's so easy to pretend to be more righteous and simply verbalise willingness to be in the place of the raped child ... but such talk is cheap or worthless. ACTIONS speak louder than words ... so instead of speaking, actually BE in the place of the pregnant raped child and carry their load ... either financially by PERSONALLY supporting them and their offspring, or physically by actually carrying their load, in this instance a fertilized egg.

    It would be a relief to hear people say 'that child is unwilling to carry the fertilized egg resulting from a rape and I know how she feels because I'm unwilling to carry it either, so I'm the same as her'. That would be so much more honest and compassionate than saying 'I'm better than her because I told her she should carry the fertilized egg yet she wickedly chose not to so I decided to publicize how there are many wicked people like her and gossip about them and slander anyone who says such self-righteous gossip is wrong'. (here's a thought, maybe you could promote implying anti-gossips are saying something they never said ... you know, twisting what someone says is an effective form of false witnessing for purposes of slander)
    Maybe some people could even promote someone who is against self-righteous gossip, as a baby hater or a nazi or a murderer ... that should be easy to spread with the aid of other self-righteous people who enjoy nasty gossip about the wickedness of others. Instead of self-righteous people looking at their own wickedness and fixing that and minding their own business about the situations and choices of others, they could slander the one saying put up or shut up. Oh yes, that should work and then self-righteous people could get back to being comfortable with their gossip about others.
    Are you ever going to answer Delmar's question?

    Since you mentioned Schindler, can I justly call Hitler evil for killing six million jews...or will I have had to have walked in his shoes first...or carry his load?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us