Obama is leading America into the toilet

fool

Hall of Fame
So;
Just like the title says Obama is keeping the POT in POTUS and leading us into the bathroom to explain how he wants us to use it.
That's right, if you're a school anywhere in the United States that receives federal funds you'll have you funds cut off unless you let any body use whatever bathroom or shower or locker room that they want.
No, you cannot accommodate them by making a gender neutral restroom, locker room, shower because that would be humiliating to single them out.
You might as well take the signs down because it's all one shower now.
Your thoughts?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So;
Just like the title says Obama is keeping the POT in POTUS and leading us into the bathroom to explain how he wants us to use it.
That's right, if you're a school anywhere in the United States that receives federal funds you'll have you funds cut off unless you let any body use whatever bathroom or shower or locker room that they want.
No, you cannot accommodate them by making a gender neutral restroom, locker room, shower because that would be humiliating to single them out.
Your thoughts?

I can't wait to change with the women !!! And shower too ! ​I'm going to the gym all the time now !!

fool

Hall of Fame
I told you all he hated American and wants to destroy it back in 2008. There is no reason to do this other than complete degradation of morals.

That or he's trying to fuel a construction boom.
This will be the end of gang toilets and showers, one person per room, no more "Mens" or "Womens" and that's just fine with me. I never really did enjoy relieving myself inches away from my fellow man.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I never really did enjoy relieving myself inches away from my fellow man.

I don't want grown men in the rest room with my 4 and 8 year old girls. However, while trying to find the silver lining, if they build new restrooms for faggots and other degenerates to use and they won't use mine, fine by me.

njspolk

So;
Your thoughts?

I think we have to look at things objectively here. Especially in the U.S. where Church and state are completely separated from one another. I don't agree with the transgender ideals or the bathroom stuff, but we need to remember that most people, including Obama, think they're doing the right thing.

Obama has had no scandals, has put down decent policies (and not so decent) with good intentions. Obviously good intentions can lead to some pretty evil things, but all politicians go through the same stuff. We need to stop treating Obama like he's a Muslim/terrorist/antichrist. He's an American who loves his country, and claims Christianity btdubs

Also, I didn't vote for him. I just think he gets too bad of a wrap for how good of a president he is compared to other people like Nixon and Clinton. Both had scandals and they're examples from both parties. He's not a bad guy, he just thinks he's doing the right thing for people politically.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So;

65 million reelected obama in 2012
-today less than 10 million choose the only person hillary can beat
-so who are you talking to?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Much ado about nothing . Trans people have been using other bathrooms for a long time and no one ever noticed. They never bothered anyone . Gullible right-wingers all over America have been hoodwinked into thinking that men who are perverts will be allowed into women's restrooms and showering places , which is poppycock . No such thing is happening or is going to .

njspolk

He is a Godless heathen that endorses and promotes immorality.
Not only does he endorse and promote it, he uses force (law) to firmly establish an immoral agenda on all.

Isn't that most if not all politicians? I just want an explanation why he is such a target above all other politicians

Sent from my iPhone using TOL